It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Watch the Water-
Mark Zuckerberg- New Yacht

$300 million, 13 cabins accommodating 26 guests and imagine it is the 23rd largest yacht in the world.

It is getting strange.
Something I wasn't aware of is the tax benefits. I wonder who is on the take at the IRS?

Tax Benefits

Meet Danny Wertel- Commissioner of the IRS

Something odd, or maybe a coincidence but he was educated at the University of NC Chapel Hill, same place as Ralph Baric.
Probably nothing to see here but "Trust Us" Cohen is an adjunct professor there as well.

"Trust Us" Cohen Educational Background

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

x.com...
edit on 17-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I wish that some of my children had listened to me but apparently I don't know reality. Fortunately they have stopped at 2 but some family members are onto #7. I just don't know what to say any more because they are so deep into this.

#1146 4/14/2018 6 year delta.
Expand your thinking.
The 'date' vs 'actual'.[7]
Iran next.
Trust the plan!
April SHOWERS.[7]
[SHOWERS]
Do you believe in coincidences? [26]

Let's see Iran attacked Israel April 13. The record rainfall in UAE April 15th.

Record rainfall in UAE

I would suspect that cloud seeding would have been done on the 14th.
Having April and 14 in the same post gives me the feelz of Billy and the gang. I'm probably overly OCD on the topic.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

There will be more coming.
West Bank Israel Real Estate Event

"The property being marketed in the West Bank Settlements is a point of contention. Most international bodies and the U.S. consider settlements illegal under international law."

"Siegal raised concerns that the West Bank settlements are exclusively Jewish."

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

https...://watcher.guru/news/brics-china-iran-make-major-announcement
"BRICS members China and Iran are sticking through thick and thin after the Islamic Republic launched missile attacks on Israel. China came out in full support of Iran and is strengthening its diplomatic relations with the Islamic nation. Not just China, BRICS member Russia is also hailing Iran and supporting the regime after the drone attacks on Saturday.
China is the largest buyer of Iranian oil and the US had warned the Communist nation not to procure crude oil due to the economic sanctions on the Islamic Republic. However, BRICS member China has now vowed to continue buying crude oil from Iran despite the US warnings.
“China will unswervingly develop friendly cooperation with Iran no matter how international and regional situations change,” Jinping said. The main customer for Iran’s oil is BRICS member China and the purchasing of crude oil will only increase hereafter."

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...
"The Lebanese militant group Hezbollah claimed responsibility for a cross-border drone and missile attack in northern Israel on Wednesday that the Israeli military said had injured 14 soldiers, six of them severely.

It was one of the most damaging attacks in recent months by Hezbollah, Iran’s most powerful regional proxy, in its continuing clashes with Israel. The clashes have intensified in the wake of Israel’s targeted killing of two Hezbollah commanders. And there are growing fears of a broader conflict between Israel and Tehran, which mounted a wide aerial attack on Israel over the weekend.

Hezbollah said its attack on an Israeli Bedouin border village, Arab al-Aramshe, was in response to the Israeli airstrikes a day earlier that Israel’s military said had killed the commanders. Those strikes triggered a series of retaliatory attacks by Hezbollah on Israeli military bases and barracks."

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

This is just my viewpoint but I get the feeling Rand Paul isn't serious about his commitment to "hold Fauci accountable". We're being played

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Just had a thought;
If our government is so concerned with Tic-Toc and yhe CCP, China having access to all the data and what they might do with that data, use it against us, etc, etc
Then how can we make any sense that they produce, manufacture and ultimately provide us with so many antibiotics and medication. I've heard up to as much as 70%. So our government is ok with that but is up and arms over Tic-Toc? Something is not making sense here.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This came out today which was weird. On a rare well natured move from Dr. Phil. 😉

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealityDestroyer
This came out today which was weird. On a rare well natured move from Dr. Phil. 😉

twitter.com...

Wow, thanks for helping connect the dots. This is exactly what I see all the time but it's virtually impossible to retain everything. A big, huge piece of the puzzle! This is what I'm here for, the insight, research and effort by all, great contribution great reply. It's related to MAD, mutual assured destruction, which needs to be unwinded...it is a bad global plan to have us all interdependent.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
x.com...

The strike which was scheduled for Saturday, appears to have been postponed until after Passover. Probably sometime after the markets close on Friday.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

This guy put together some interesting research on TicTok

It really does look like the jews are the constant. I have been researching how they were by and far the majority of slave owners. Of course this is difficult and time consuming as the jews apparently own most news and research products. I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.
Always digging
edit on 17-4-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Reports of 911 outage across multiple states

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I just made a post about it in the breaking alternative news forum.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   

x.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   
On X:

US launching on Iran right now . Launch codes given on stratigic command. Armenian intelligence spotted 6 ICBM’s over Iraq

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:31 AM
link   

has this been verified, and was there any follow up?

also why would the US do this given that Israel has the same ability to launch from there.

This smells like fearmongering, or misinformation.
edit on 18/4/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The ICBMs were obviously false, I haven't seen any verification of bombs going off. As far as the codes being sent, it hasn't been cleared up. NYprepper is livestreaming rn if you want to check it out. Some ppl are saying it's exercises but I don't know if that's been confirmed. I wouldn't call it "fearmongering" considering we're literally waiting on some type of military response from Israel. More like confusion & maybe anxiousness due to the current situation
edit on 18-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join