It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Disturbing Text Messages between MEMA director Herman Andaya and MEMA administrative assistant Gaye Gabuat

Unspeakably e.v.i.l.

NIH- Completely rogue

Obam- Follow the Pen.

This must have had more than just a sentimental attachment.
Dated December 29, 2009 [12+2+9+2=25 with the nod to #9.]

If he has this how many others does he have? President Trump said that he had 30 million pages.

Obama- Why he could take records

"Obama's library will break from the precedent in that the Obama Foundation will pay for the unclassified records to be digitized..."

President Trump- actions matter." To date, the records transferred to Obama's library have yet to be digitized and available to the public 5 years since the end of his term and when the record transfer began."

Covid has been very convenient for some.
The Eyes

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is a significant move

x.com...
edit on 20-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is also a significant move

x.com...

x.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

x.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cherokeetroy

More info on this attack, and something we shouldn't forget.

Iran has launched an attack against Israel using hundreds of suicide drones, the Jewish state has confirmed.

Axios journalist Barak Ravid, citing a senior Israeli official, reported that hundreds of drones were headed for Israel.

Other reports put the drone swarm at “dozens.”

and what we should be aware of.

Scores of unidentified drones, flying at night and often in groups, have baffled officials in the neighbouring states of Colorado and Nebraska.

Witnesses have spotted the drones, which reportedly have six-foot (1.8m) wide wingspans, since mid-December.

Local law enforcement officials say they have no idea where the drones are coming from or who is flying them.

The sheriff of Yuma County, Colorado said they were being flown in airspace controlled by the federal government.

So was the 2020 incident a dry run, testing of equipment, or not connected to Iran using this drone attack?

Talking about dry runs.......
The protesters shutting down bridges yeasterday in San Francisco and NYC seems both coordinated and a dry run, a beta test for something bigger. Imagine what a coordinated effort to disrupt our way of life from millions of illegals would look like. Bad moon rising
Chicken farms, cattle farms, train derailments, container ports etc.. it seems coordinated? We need a big white board to connect the dots, this is too big and too organized to contemplate it or to just discuss it it requires a huge white board mapping this out, connecting the dots. Definitely worth paying attention to. Our country is ripening for a chaotic and diabolical execution of a long planned disruptive chokehold on our way of life from supply chains to food, water, electricity..etc..
I feel like I have front row seats to a World War Z type movie unfortunately I am smack in the middle of it and it ain't no movie...it's F'n real.

One thing I'd like to add is the rolling blackouts of the 911 system occuring in many states simultaniously. It started on the west coast about 3/4 months ago and has been sweeping the country ever since, with blame being placed on fallen telephone poles, cut fiberoptic cables and 'unknown'.
A pattern sure seems to be emerging.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I know some of you follow the Mr Pool accounts. I'm not a big fan but this one caught my attention.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Y'all really don't recognize a psyop when you are looking at it, huh. Q isn't real, it's a game the deep state is playing with your head making you chase your tails. Hence the "operation trust" disclaimer.

Q is a psychological operation / disinformation campaign first used in the Bolshevik Revolutions' under the name "Operation Trust". Above Top Secret or the ownership does not endorse the views and onions in this thread but would like to maintain the thread to inform people of Operation Trust.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Somebody has to say it.

I agree with you. I think the whole Qanon thing is a giant plot by the FBi or CIA to trap people who like to think outside society. The government and Google keep deleting all the websites that contradict offical stories, but then then let people spread this all over the place, to discredit researchers and people who question authority. it makes us look stupid. I also think they have spooks getting some of these Q people to commit crimes with entrapment so they can put them in prison and use it as an excuse to shut everyone up. It stinks to high heaven.

Some of my friends tried to turn me on to Q. At first, I thought it was interesting, and wondered if there was really something going on. But the more Q drops and stuff I saw, the more ridiculous I thought it was. I also have read about and seen documentaries about how the government did psyop # like this to the American people before in the past. Like the hippies and black people in the 60s. And the more I thought about it, the more the whole thing seemed like the same thing. The real Q is probably sitting in NSA headquarters somewhere using the drops to lure in curious people, then take all their data and find ways to weaponize it. I dont believe a word of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

$26 billion to Israel?

This is interesting-
Space Force Recruiting- Justice

#310 Dec 9, 2017 1:34:24.

Submarine cables cut

#88 Nov 5, 2017 1:31:00
10 days of darkness? The Sea-ME-WE 5 - 1,700 Gbps of that bandwidth is supplied by this cable.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Playing around with number 23 again. What if we try Feb 3, 2020?

Covid News

Now what are the odds that Covid killed 426 people. Jennifer Gates birthdate just happens to be April 26. Reading through this---"the virus is confirmed in 25 countries".

Basically we have a key to the map and we can just do a plug- and- play.

Circling back to the book "The Vaccine" by Joe Miller with Ozlem Tureci and Ugur Sahin-page 26-
Gates said to Sahin "You might want to consider preparing a 'plug-and-play solution for that moment, Gates said, as a matter of urgency."

Sooo on page 23 This is when Sahin was invited to the Grand Challenges and was very surprised to receive an invite because he was in the cancer field not infectious diseases. But we do have this-
"Gates had recently made an investment in an HIV program that ended up helping cancer."

Rather odd wording- not curing but helping.

"Now, perhaps, cancer could repay the favor and help rid the world of a virus or two." I have a feeling we are the virus or two.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Bill Clinton is at it again.
Bill Clinton Tweet

"25 years after the tragedy at Columbine..."
That would be April 20, 1999.
[4] [14] 7 Likes.

Circling back to Bill Gates thriller "How to Prevent the Next Pandemic" page 25.

He plays these weird word games. "Toward the end of 2021, America's excess mortality was more than 3,200 [23]

per million people, roughly on par with Brazil's and Iran's. Canada, by contrast, was around 650, while Russia's was well over 7,000."
ABICR added together =33.

Anagram calculator ABICR BARIC- Ralph Baric hailing from NC Chapel Hill.

Completely certifiable. Interesting that he brings up Brazil which just happens to be the country targeted in the Catastrophic Contagion table top exercise.

Lets see what clairvoyant Sahin has to say on page 33 of "The Vaccine"-
"The Coronavirus, it seemed, had a two-week incubation period, making asymptomatic spread even easier." This was very early in the game and no pandemic had been announced.

"Ugur let the board in on the macabre projection he had made on Sunday evening- humanity would soon be faced with its first out-of-control pandemic in decades."

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Melinda French Gates wants in on the action.

Melinda Gates Tweet

"There's a $1.7 trillion gap between the credit women need and what they can get."

Where does she come up with this fictious number. 14 words- Phoebe September 14.

Going all in "Ahead of the @WorldBank and @IMFNews Spring Meetings, I wrote about the steps leaders can take to help close financing gaps and build women's economic power." = '26 words.

Who cares.

Artist Alba Hodsoll and Rachel Chandler- "Pie with baby hearts and hands"

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Biden 100 Million Shot Goal

"I promised in December, before we were even sworn in to an average of two and one half [2.5]
million shots a day, outpacing the rest of the world significantly." Started the speech at 3.26 and finished at [3.3]6. April 28= 14 nod to Phoebe.

Soo he updated us at the 50 million mark 2X5.

Biden's accomplishments in first 100 days

Circling back to Disease X- The 100 Day Mission to End pandemics" by Kate Kelland.

This books is loaded with numbers- the special ones because Billy the Gates has had direct involvement in writing this book.

This makes zero sense. Page 100-
"Clearly, when it comes to predicting, preparing for and preventing pandemics, being right isn't a particularly great position to be in."
What do they want? "...the importance of encouraging political leaders to listen to experts and to be prepared to accept their predictions- as scary and even as extreme as they may appear- could well turn out to be right."

President Trump had some choice words- "The experts are terrible".
"look at the mess we're in with all of these experts that we have."
Their response- "...it has become screamingly obvious that experts are worth listening to."

Page 23- 911 link- Richard Hatchett- "On the day following the attacks, Wednesday 12th September 2001-he made his way towards the smouldering wreckage of the Twin Towers [later named Ground Zero] to volunteer his assistance."

Hmm T=20... TT=2020.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

#232 Nov 25, 2017 2:35:44 No. 150876856
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED 2

Page 17 from "Disease X- This maybe works.

"The Woverines"- named after the 1984 RED DAWN movie...about a gang of American teenagers who band together to defend their country from invading Soviet forces- was a self-selecting collection of dissenting doctors and public health experts, all of whom at one stage or another during the 2000s had worked together on biodefense and infectious diseases at the White House."

Richard Hatchet advised George W Bush and Obama "on how to tackle disease epidemics and other biological threats."

One member of the group was Rajeev Venkayya...had written Bush's flu pandemic preparedness before moving to the Gates Foundation... then headed to Takeda as head of vaccines. Well we can see how all of this has turned out.

When Covid-19 appeared they revived RED DAWN -hence Red 1, Red 2.

The post # 232< Gates #, ='25.
Then we have Nov [25].
P=Phoebe.
Breaking down No 150876856
15+8=23
7+6=13
8+5+6= '19.

Jennifer Gates=13 and she was 23 in '19.

P_act_small #...GeoPhoebe Sept 17, 2023- 520 followers "I don't tweet very often but this is a first....There is no wafer in my Kit Kat." One of Phoebe's twitter accounts. G=7, E=2, O=6. KK=#1111.

Cowboy2b2 tweet

Looking at Dan Scavino's tweet 2.32 a.m. Nov 3, 2023 258.6 K views.

25/86- Phoebe will be 23 in 2025 and her birthdate is September 14th.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

x.com...
edit on 21-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's my 17th (Q) ATS Birthday today, the 22nd April 2007 was my joining date here and it's been Quite the ride.

Just to say a big thanks to all here in particular for the greatest and most interesting thread alive which is the one I read religiously like so many other folks do. A veritable encyclopedia of all sorts and most importantly, an amazing bunch of people from all walks of life and all corners of our globe.

Thanks for the window seat. Carry on.....

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat
I dont believe a word of it.

So you were tricked into taking no action.

edit on 777Vpm21America/ChicagoSun, 21 Apr 2024 19:08:39 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join