It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Part of a bigger pattern with a main focus on the 3 western nuclear powers US, UK and France. Snap elections in both France an UK at almost exactly the same time while in the US the whole Trump assassination, Biden coup, Kamahaha scenario aimed at maximum polarization is playing out.

The goal is to synchronize a military takeover of the "collective West". For this to succeed the population must be brought to a point of chaos, scare and desperation on such a scale that it welcomes the military taking control.

As to why the answer lies at least in part with the developments in Ukraine, the middle east and very likely Taiwan. The globalists mean to drive us into a confrontation on a scale not seen since WWII. Obviously democracy is not the government system of choice for such a giant conflict.

And it will happen sooner rather than later. All IMHO of course.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   
A novel take on the STORM TWEET:

What if DJT speaks the words during his Twitter interview with Elon Musk???

Tweet

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Since I'm already here after a longer absence...

Trump assassination attempt quicky on a couple of things I didn't see mentioned anywhere yet.

Bethel, hometown of supposed lone gunman. Biblical Jacob's ladder.

Butler etymologically speaking: cup bearer which makes for interesting symbolism. Holy Grail but also water bearer (age of Aquarius).

I have a feeling that part of current and coming events might be based on knowledge or strong beliefs among the main players that whoever rules at the very beginning of a new astrological age will have a unique opportunity to set the course for the next two thousand years. It's just a hunch but it would explain a bigger pattern I am noticing on the Russian side. Western elite globalists behavior certainly would fit this interpretation

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Cheers for the inputs MBSC - good to see you back; though I'm also a less frequent contributor nowadays too... Too much to cover, so little bandwith etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: Justoneman

Oh this is unbelievable.
Judicial Watch- Taliban gets $239 million in U.S. Afghanistan aid after State Department fails to vet awardees

Well they weren't satisfied with just leaving weapons for the Taliban.
They are crafty- fake non-profits.

"Investigators found the State Department failed to comply with its own counterterrorism partner vetting requirements in Afghanistan before awarding at least 29 grants to various entities." They must have thought that it was just a suggestion.

The UN is involved too. "The UN has received $1.6 billion in U.S. funding for Afghanistan and a large percentage most likely went to the Taliban as well." Of course we make this easy for them when there is no requirement to report.

We've paid for it all.

If it wasn't true I would say "un freakin real"!! Wow.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I've held some suspicions that certain events are linked directly to some ku posts,
For example the three girls aged 6, 7 and 9

#679 Feb 7 [9], 2018 6:55:33 No 2 [976] 86
You have so much more than you know.
SO MUCH!
Future proves pas.
News unlocks map.
=
+
++
+++
RED OCTOBER
IRON EAGLE.
------
Last year after the coronation I was in London and I have to say things were quite strange. I'm not certain where all the British people were, in fact it was like being in a completely different country. My son would not let me walk the streets alone and we saw some very strange scenes; such as a Arabic man dismissing his wife as a wife and she was screaming and crying on the street while the men looked on dismissively. That was a stones throw away from Buckingham Palace.
The odd part is that no police were summoned and in fact we never saw any police officers the entire time we were there.

Have you been to Harrods Department store in London recently? I heard any interesting story from someone on the inside. It is no longer for the British consumers but for a select group of families traveling from the middle east. We wandered the store and not one sales person addressed or acknowledged our existence and when I wanted to buy a bag to carry the tea I had purchased, the salesperson refused to sell me one. Fortnum and Masons was a much better experience.

What if the plan is to cordon off London completely and mass deport illegals? They could shut down the subway and the trains and stops the water taxis.
I miss the original London.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

All of Europe is undergoing a massive social transition. London is but one hub of that.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

All of Europe is undergoing a massive social transition. London is but one hub of that.

Cheers

I was calling this about 5 years backs as it is liking watching a slow motion train wreck. The victims don't realize the train is wrecking and they could get off before it is too late, but don't.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I've not been to Harrods for a decade but the aloof sales people were the same back then. At the time of Princess Diana's crash, it was owned by Mohammed Al Fayed, father to her then boyfriend Dodi Fayed.

Mum used to take me to Fortnum & Mason's for afternoon tea, after shopping trips. It was THE place to be seen with the rich and famous.

Nowadays I'd rather order a hamper online from them than put up with the stressful London hustle & bustle.

I think it would be pretty difficult to cordon off London... especially if there are more unidentified tunnels.

The original London was Londinium... So you're doing well for two thousand years old! ...but I know what you mean... Much more of a relaxed pleasure in the 70s and 80s.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That's basically about a dollar for every US citizen!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That's a noice catch on the Q679 linkage.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Cheers

I was calling this about 5 years backs as it is liking watching a slow motion train wreck. The victims don't realize the train is wrecking and they could get off before it is too late, but don't.

What the f_$% is wrong with these people. It is genocide and it is being done via a mass psyop. It is horrendous.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I've mentioned a couple of times my concern over polio, especially because of the partnership of Billy the Gates Foundation and Saudi Arabia.
The reasoning is P=16
[A]vian Flu= 1...17
Gates Foundation announces partnership with Saudi Arabi to combat polio.

This statement is loaded with all his favorite numbers. It is the last sentence that concerns me "...$4 million as a humanitarian relief grant to acute humanitarian needs in Gaza."
They plan to use the oral polio vaccine which has been linked with an increase in polio cases.

Pollio Epidemic declared in Gaza

Isn't it interesting that the WHO launched a polio vaccine drive for Palestine back on May 16th and now Gaza has polio. Palestine has been polio free for [25] years.
WHO launches polio vaccine drive in Palestine

I have some serious trust issues. P=16 X 2= [32]
Just to make matters worse-
IDF to give polio booster vaccinations to soldiers after polio virus found in Gaza sewage.

Really the unsanitary conditions in that camp make it the perfect breeding ground.

We do not trust you Bill the Gates.
We do not trust you here or there.
We do not trust you anywhere.
Not in a plane, not in a car.
Not near here or afar.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Cheers

The world is heading to a dark place. How can this be happening, how can it be stopped?

it is unbelievable that this cannot be stopped

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Santa Surfing Chirp

There is a lot to unpack in this tweet by President Trump. He inserted a 'b' in Kamala's name-Kamabla. He does everything for a reason. I suspect we need to cut off at the 'b'
K=11
A=1
M=13...'25
B=2
L=12...14
A=1...15
What if this is connected to #2515?
It's spreading.
We, the PEOPLE.

The number of words in each sentence breaks out into 10 +13=23 and then 5+12=17.
[B] ring [B]ack [C]rooked mirror 322.
Tweeted Aug 6 gives us [14].

Where is Biden? The WH tweeted a picture of him leaving for the Olympics. "BRING BACK CROOKED JOE".
2+2+3+j [10]=17.

President Trump tweet #2

HUSSEIN is capitalized. 2:33 P.M. Aug 6=14 26 Quotes
78 Bookmarks

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Thankyou.

At this point I can safely state that I am a stalker. The Gates Foundation has been busy-
A grant to design a mosquito that can produce and secrete a malaria vaccine platform into host's skin.

Jici [10] ichi M[13] edical University. This $100, 00 grant was made on October 28, 2008.
Everything revolves around Psycho Billy. His birthday is October 28th. The reason he is so fixated on 23 is that he became head of Microsoft at the ripe age of ...23.

A box of 200 musky toes did the vaccinating in this malaria trial.

This small trial just happened to have ...26 participants
just because.

Something for us to contemplate. This trial participant came down with malaria after wisely allowing the musky toes to bite her. Here's where it gets interesting.
They gave her something to clear her case up. So exactly why do we need musky toe jabs when there is a cure?
I suspect that ivermectin could impact the mt population. Probably why they are so terrified of it.

June 23, 2020 Universal mosquito vaccine tested funded by the NIAID

Why would The National Cancer Institute be funding this???
I.am.suspicious.com

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Well, how can it be stopped?

I really have no idea, but tomorrow is 8/8/2024 , and there is a guy on TikTok speaking about a timeline jump.

If we manifest positive energy ... maybe we can end up on the best possible timeline, and avoid some nastiness otherwise?

Generally I am a scientist, and not swayed by this sort of logic, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I am certainly going to try to manifest positive energy tomorrow on 8/8/24.

timeline jump possible?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

edit on 777Vpm07America/ChicagoWed, 07 Aug 2024 19:51:58 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join