It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Continued.

Page 396 "February 2020, just as Covid was spreading to Europe, there was a large outbreak of H5N1 bird flu in chickens on farms just to the south of Wuhan."

Just because the first case in humans was in [C]olorado in [C]hickens.
Scotty is warming up to the idea of the more 'fearsome' H7N9.

News flash the chapters connect to our favorite numbers.

Chapter1- America the Vulnerable starts on Page 14.

The Contents on Page IX [9] structure is not set up correctly. Contents is at the top of the page and then there is about 3 inches of blank space so that there are only 6 chapters listed. It can't possibly be a call out to Phoebe.
Page X has 9 [September] chapters and Page XI 3 chapters and 4 additions [7]

Completely certifiable.

Oddly the beginning of each chapter is not numbered which I suspect was done to not draw our attention to certain numbers.

Okaay on Page 14- Scotty reminds us that he was the [23]rd FDA Commissioner and he was also head of the FDA in 2003 and again in 2017 just in case there is any question of his allegiance.
i need to break this down so everyone doesn't get confused, although confusion reigns if anyone reads his book. Probably by design.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Taking a different approach this time. I will examine what is covered on the first key page of each chapter.
Chapter 2 Confusion and Subterfuge Page [26]...I am not making this up. Scotty is beginning with this and has ended his book with the Avian flu.
This page starts with [W]ei Guixian who happened to work in the Wuhan Human Wet Market contracted an unusual pneumonia. She, miracle of miracles, went to Wuhan's 11th hospital where they sent her home. Of course she became more seriously ill and ended up in intensive care.
What are the chances that the Jianghan District of Wuhan is a city of 11 million people.

-----
Chapter 3 Pandemics as National Security Threats Page 47 [11]
Considering there potentially are billions of people in Chyna I'm left wondering why Anne Schu[chat] from the CDC reading a scientific bulletin that 4 people were ill in Wuhan would raise alarm bells. She reached out to Nancy Messonnier, who corrected her and informed her that there were 27 cases. [27-4=23]
Page 26-14=12
Page 47-26=21
12+21=[33]

This thrilling report continued.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

We are still on "Uncontrolled Spread".

Chapter 4 Page 56 [11] The Outbreak We Didn't Want to See

On January 19, 2020 a man showed up at urgent care just 4 days after he had returned from Wuhan. I've previously covered the CDC deliberate actions to manufacture defective Covid test kits.

"At that point, the CDC was tightly rationing who was receiving a test, because it had the capacity to only run a small number of tests a day in its lab in Atlanta."
[56-47=9]
-----
Chapter 5 Page 78 Looking For Spread In All The Wrong Places
To make sense of this we need to review page 77. HHS was giving reassuring reports that there was no community spread. "Some White House officials also started to become more skeptical of the reassuring reports from HHS. ...they didn't understand how the CDC could be so sure that coronavirus wasn't already circulating in America given the events unfolding in the world, where the pathogen had spread furtively only to explode after cities became saturated with it." "But in task force meetings, the health experts, led by the secretary of Health and Human Services held firm."

Alex Azar -Secretary of HHS- 2020

Page 78 brings in Flip Flop Fauci who of course asked where was the epidemiology to support anyone questioning if there was community spread.
We get our answer here as to why the CDC wasn't detecting any spread. They were relying on an antiquated "Influenza Like Illness surveillance system.
"For the CDC, flu was the model of how they would detect COVID." "But COVID was not acting like flu. And the tools they were using were inadequate to detect a burgeoning epidemic. In other words it was backward looking rather than forward looking because the CDC likes to lead from behind [page 79]

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I guess this is our sandbox
x.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
To the archives...!

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sloth Fever

Godspeed

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just leaving this here

a reply to: Thoughtful3-20 min in

patied to hard

Italian man tests positive for monkeypox, COVID-19, HIV together after Spain trip

Tri fecta

edit on 2024/12/8 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
x.com...

George Webb - Investigative Journalist
@RealGeorgeWebb1
·
1h
FBI’s introduction of Crooks’ three overseas encrypted accounts is using Crooks dead body being using to launder millions in Syria and Ukraine assassins’ bounties to kill Generals to flip countries.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think the fake crowds are an intentional distraction.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

We have some weird things going on. In fact the word weird has been tossed around quite a bit lately.
Mpox declared a public health emergency in Africa
This was declared today August 13th. August 13 to December 31st is [14]0 days.

Fojack has reminded everyone that this is the 33rd week[ August 12-18].
Tweet

This mpox new strain started in the [D][R][C]ongo= '25
Why isn't Tedros tweeting about this???

WHO invites mpox vaccine manufacturers to submit dossiers
August 9th then 4 days later the African CDC calls it.

Now you pointed out the party goer...testing, testing 1.2.3.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The X Space conversation between President Trump and Elon Musk was 40 minutes late, apparently the result of an attack. But what if it was deliberate?
#40 Nov 2, 2017 2:18:35 No [14]75]88] 421
4, 10, 20 < DJT
A, b.c.d.e......

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just read Albert Bourla's staement about where Pfizer is going to focus on moving forward.

Moving beyond Covid Vaccines- they are not vaccines.

Isn't this interesting. Since when is Pfizer not willing to sue?

"But what has happened is that a lot of the contracts that governments had with us, they decided to challenge them.
And although they didn't have any legal merit, we felt that it was not the right thing to take governments to court. So we decided to settle with that."

I'm calling it. Liar, liar pants on fire. What a convenient memory, AG Paxton from Texas along with a number of other state AG's are suing Pfizer for misrepresenting those different flavored jabs.

Super weird-Coming from Bourla using military terms and of course they studied Danuglpron "in more than [14]00 patients."

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

We have news about Brook Jackson's Pfizer whistleblower case.
Dismissed August 9. Not giving up.

Lawyer Warner Mendenhall - Sasha Latypova interview

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Have a listen to "Trust Us".Trust Us K

She is on the loose this time in [L]ouisville [K]entuck[Y]. She is horrible at this.
The clip lasts 52 seconds, make of that what you will.
1 Repost 7 Likes 1 Bookmark says it all.

These school based health care centers in theory sound great but what an easy way to by-pass parents and give the students mRNA flavored jabs.
Went a hunting...
CMS grant $50 million to establish school based health centers

Just imagine if you will that of all the amounts these grants could be $2.5 million was chosen.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Don't watch if you are a communist and believe everything the liestream media puts out there. The truth will prevail...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

1723 news- Chyna investments-State and Universitie's Pension funds

This is a mess. Minnesota stands out especially since [W]alz is now running as Kamal's VP.
$2.7 billion investment in China and Hong Kong. Of course it's 23%.

What I am especially concerned with is the University of Michigan's heavy investment in China + HK to the tune of $1.6 billion.
Something just clicked.
The chancellor- Kevin Guskiewicz from the University of North Carolina has been offered that position at the University of Michigan.
He provided cover for Ralph Baric who was up to his neck in tinkering with gain-of-function so is this gratitude? 230,000 individual donors. I. do. not. believe. this. This was raised during Covid when students could not attend classes in person and parents were still required to pay full tuition.
What if it is the same scam being used to launder money that James O'Keefe has uncovered? Donations are made under unsuspecting people's names, donations say from.....

$1 billion a year over 5 years-

His salary is going from $657,700 [25] to a whopping $1 million for a job well done.

University of Michigan research at the core

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Mike Obama chirp

I wonder who selects Melinda Gates clothes?

Hmm Melinda Gates is going to be 60 on August 15th which means she will be 62 in 26.

The Economic Times- M Obama's hair?

Melinda Gates- most relevant tweet

She is going to miss Susan [W]ojcicki. At this point I have the impression that along with the timestamp the Bookmarks, Likes, Quotes are being manipulated.
[14] Bookmarks. 11:15=[26].

Not to be outdone-
Kamala- chip in $25 now

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Not that it matters, but I've been watching a lot of Black dude's podcasts. Not just because it's informative, but because they are "on it".

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
pssst ...

Heres the secret to Kamala pulling these crowds!!

WAKE UP

lol

edit on 13-8-2024 by MetalThunder because: why NOt

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
I'm beginning to think the fake crowds are an intentional distraction.

Who called off the fighter jets?

After the planes struck the twin towers, a third took a chunk out of the Pentagon. Cheney then heard a report that a plane over Pennsylvania was heading for Washington. A military assistant asked Cheney twice for authority to shoot it down.

"The vice president said yes again," remembered Josh Bolton, deputy White House chief of staff. "And the aide then asked a third time. He said, 'Just confirming, sir, authority to engage?' And the vice president -- his voice got a little annoyed then -- said, 'I said yes.'"

It was a rare flash of anger from a man who knew he was setting the tone at a White House in crisis.

"I think there was an undertone of anger there. But it's more a matter of determination. You don't want to let your anger overwhelm your judgment in a moment like this," Cheney said.

If Cheney was in the bunker, then who was in the VPs office and made the call to turn the jets around? Was the call from Cheatle?

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join