It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks Rel. I'll need to study up on that.

What are the chances that Kamala Harris mother Shyamala Gopalin was connected to the NIH?
A fortunate connection for the NIH

While she is acting loopy we have a shark in the waters. Some chilling words to savor-
"The NIH community should be reassured knowing that Shyamala's daughter understands the importance of biomedical research for advancing our understanding of human disease"

With her behavior one would not expect her to have this type of connection and worse she will be joined at the hip with Big Pharma. She would also be very open to providing even more funding for the areas that need some serious funding overhauls.
Ht Questionit

This I do expect-
Doug Emhoff had a bit too much fun

Ht MJTruth Ulta

Just to highlight Kamala and Doug received a Moderna jab Jan [26], 2021. Probably saline.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What do they not understand about the CCP?
[14]0 Chinese provincial government officials and business figures gathered in Tacoma, Washington.

Talk about mixed signals. Mayor Victoria Woodards came up with this brainstorm and rounded up 21 states to go around whatever China policy might finally be enacted.

However "For China, these states give it a useful backdoor at a time when there is growing U.S. concern towards China."

Just wait until that deep port in Peru is open.
Ht BenTallMadges
----
The 14's continue to march-
Gov Josh Green- $4.037 Billion settlement for Lahaina victims
Ht General McNews

Area code 808, the fire started 8/8.
Contact # [26]5-00[83]

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

I almost forgot to include this with Doug Emhoff having a bit too much fun- the nanny ended up buying a waterfront home in the Hamptons for $855,000 and is now worth...$1.4 million.

This may mean something or maybe just a coincidence but this nanny worked at Willows, a private school. Dr. Jill hailing from [W]illow Grove Pennsylvania has a cat named [W]illow.

-----
Things are getting weird. The Epic Times felt that it was important to get the word out.
The movie The Firing Squad

"An uplifting experience"?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
User bad cabbie brought this up in another thread. Well worth reading.

Utter garbage in your PC

Cheers

I imagine from the subpar chips that went into the manufacturing, I have experience with this. I worked for a company that built circuit boards for MRI machines. Due to the price being so cheap we used either Chinese or Russian made microchips. Pennies for them from what I recall and the fact the a vast majority were useless! That was okay due to how cheap they were. The biggest kicker, we used those very same type when we got a contract to build components for the targeting system for our jet fighters. How easy would it have been to have been sent chips that were compromised? Quality control only concerned itself with basics for installation, not anything else about the chips. How hard is it to imagine that all our high tech toys in the military are compromised due to similar reasons?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Or a ms13 op. More likely this
Ever listen to a liberal you can't without getting enraged or get distracted by thoughts of sand going thru an hourglass (seems like 10)
Most likely he was a patsy set up not discounting Movie.

9/3
Another date see how this pans out.

Sep 3, 2024 is the last day the Secretary of Retribution will offer amnesty to those that come forth as whistleblowers from the U.S. Government: Executive, Legislative, Judicial branches of Government. Here is a guide for those seeking to be spared for their involvement as co-conspirators covering for the egregious violations mentioned below and the categories of crimes/transgressions listed on the Deep State Target List

a reply to: NightFlight
Here comes a flood.
Anyone ever consider that the body is mostly water?
Things could get smelly.

edit on 2024/3/8 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

WH move on the part of LA, imo

edit on 777Vpm03America/ChicagoSat, 03 Aug 2024 14:16:43 -0500 by 777Vader because: ...maybe he's being tested, but by which side?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Yeah, supply chain compromises are bad ju-ju.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
BG
Mosquito release.
I think this is why people don't talk about it.
In the really old version of Sim City you could turn off natural disasters. Wish someone flips that switch to off on our sim.
edit on 2024/3/8 by Crazierfox because: for entertainment purposes only

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox

9/3
Another date see how this pans out.

a reply to: NightFlight
Here comes a flood.

ex]Sep 3, 2024 is the last day the Secretary of Retribution will offer amnesty to those that come forth as whistleblowers

No coincidences

Hmmm

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Brunson update
Hmmm.
Recusal
bird flu

TOP HEALTH AGENCIES SET THE STAGE FOR BIRD FLU PANDEMIC

Ummmmm
Looks like that Hotez guy is at it again.

Hotez Calls for Police Deployment against “Anti-Vaxxers” August 4

Social media went a little bonkers last week when an interview of Texas Children’s Hospital’s Dr. Peter Hotez began circulating with the Big Pharma insider calling for the United Nations and NATO to deploy security forces against “anti-vaxxers” in the United States

He seems homicidal.
From other sitenot good

Heart Failure Surges 620% Among Covid-Vaxxed

edit on 2024/4/8
edit on 2024/4/8 by Crazierfox because:

extra DIV

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

September 3 is special.
This day in history

"In 1752 the British Empire skipped 11 days starting September 3= 911.
Coinky 119 days remaining in the year.

I have set up a chart with people who are connected to #11 club. Billy is a card carrying member of different number clubs.
Pope Francis, Yuval Harari, Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Nancy Pelosi, Barak Obama, Bill & Melinda. It seems far fetched but on some level it makes sense.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Did you check out the 4Th yet

1870 Napoleon III ousted as Emperor of France!

we know

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Somethings up. Billy's son-in-law [N] [14]ayal [N] [14]assar has pulled his horse out of the Olympics.
Horse comms?

Announcing this today the 4th has the feelz of the 4 horses of the apocalypse.
Coronado in action

October 17th and 17 gates.
We should circle back to the horses escaping in London. The white horse that escaped on April 24th was covered in blood.
The police received the call at 8:40 and today is 8/4.
The second horse incident was July 1 which would be 68 days later [14].

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good question indeed- why did the Vatican wait 8 days before issuing a statement about the opening of the Olympics.
Vatican Rsponse
I doubt anyone would believe that this is the reason.

August 3= [11]
because Pope Francis is a member of the #11 club.

This is after 8 days and the statement was release around 8 P.M.

We have a connection to Lahaina. The fire was 8/8 and the area code is 808.
Va tican area code

The country code for the Vatican is 39=[11].

They are completely certifiable.
Speaking of certifiable, Billy's connection to #8
Jennifer Gates, Rory Gates, Phebe Gates and Bill Gates- the 4 horses of the apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Tonight’s statement from the Holy See appears to have come following strong pressure from Christian and Muslim leaders.

On Aug. 1, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey also spoke about the controversy in a phone call that he made to Pope Francis following the assassination of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, in Tehran. In a readout from the president’s office, reported by Turkey’s Anadolu News Agency, Mr. Erdogan also said the “immoral displays at the opening of the Paris Olympic Games caused outrage and provoked reactions.”

Took the Muslims to prod the fake Pope into speaking up.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Elon Musk has changed his profile.
Susizq tweet

The timestamp 2:39=[14]
This was updated 3/8/24 < why is this backwards? Shouldn't it be 8/3/24. I suspect we should look at this as 888.

They sort of look like chess pieces. One has 569 and one has the #1. Maybe we are supposed to subtract.
#568 Jan 19, 2018 5:49:21 No 97753
Shall we play a game?
How about a nice game of chess?
Wargames.
Double meaning.
[CAS-5849]
False incoming missle alert [DEFCON 1]
We know all.
TRUST.

8 lines. Why isn't Wargames two words? As one word=8. 23 words excluding Defcon.

This may be me but the arrangement- doesn't that look like BG as #1, Melinda beside him and then the 3 kids in a line?

#888 has 14 words.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I know, it's really a sad situation.
Black Betty on the lookout

Why is the UN adopting a new calendar system? 13 months with 28 days and then just tacking on one day at the end of the year.
This was adopted [4/1], 2023. I was hoping it was a joke. All for the sake of convenience.

$7.4 Seed $ raised December 17, 2021

They are overplaying their hand.
Jennifer was #1, her birthday is April and she was 23 in 2019.
Since I have trust issues Billy's birthday is October 28th.

This eerily has the feelz of the movie 28 Days Later just because I'm paranoid.
Wiki- 28 Days Later Summary

Nothing is by coincidence- released [11]/1 with a budget of $8 million. The comic book series 20-9/11 as in why not?
Ethiopia has a 13 month calendar

I wonder how this calendar would impact the Muslim white days?
Islamic Calendar 2024

I can't say I know much about this but this is interesting-

J ennifer and Nayal marry in secret Muslim ceremony

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Crossing the Delaware?
Coinworld

Once again another reverse image. The other was the face looking away from "In God We Trust".
Add to that it is a reverse proof. The first reverse proof was in 2006.

#[45]6 Dec 24, 2017 1:[36:04] No [1627]85

This quarter was released 4/5, 2021 and we are onto Mint Director #40.
This coin is unique as the first bridge between two different series America the Beautiful and American [W]omen.
More details

Why am I not surprised- There was no Director of the Mint since 2011. Ventrice C Gibson became the Official Mint director June 22, 2022- an [11] year gap.
Directors of the Mint

#38 Edmund C Moy served from September 5, 2006 to Jan 9-11.

The burning question is who has been authorizing these reverse images and inversions? And why so many years with only acting directors.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Remember the last time, it was athletes returning from their "games"...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Interesting datapoint

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join