It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barcelona Dockworkers Vow Not to Load Weapons for Israel or Any Conflict Zone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

You might say that, I? Couldn't possibly comment?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

I asked you to back up your maths, not to toady up to your buddy?

Can you, please?

Half are children?

Your claim.

Kindly back that up.

If a source is still being demanded, then it was either buried or ignored.

"there is no spoon"- some neonazi probably

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

If Hamas is going to keep firing rockets into Israel with absolutely no guidance system in the thousands, why should it be the children of Israel that sacrifice.

Simple. Hamas give back hostages, don’t launch rockets in the thousands, don’t murder and rape in the first place.

The Hamas argument doesn't seem to be very convincing when war crimes committed by Israel is the topic discussed or the refusal by workers to load or unload military materials and equipment heading for Israel. You need to be able to separate these things in your mind. The ICC will deal with the crimes committed by Israel as a separate issue to the crimes committed by Hamas.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

And as I said earlier

The fact that workers in Spain and Belgium are refusing to load or unload military materials and equipment that goes to Israel shows very much how serious this situation is where there are mass killings of innocent civilians every day.

Even Israeli Politicians accept that the death toll is huge. One of them here tries to downplay it by saying these are Hamas terrorists. You seem to be making similar arguments by the way

twitter.com...

Israeli opposition leader Yair Lapid tells Sky News that "The majority of the 12,000 dead Palestinians were Terrorists."

More than 5,000 children have been killed. That would mean that the vast majority of the adults killed were Hamas, which is exceedingly unlikely.

The math doesn't add up. Unless, of course, Lapid considers children terrorists...

We all know what the Spanish dockworkers know i.e that weapons are used to massacre innocent civilians and especially children and women.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor
a reply to: visitedbythem

Does this help the illustration?

Does only one of these children deserve to be in this picture?

I don't know who the girl in your avatar is, or who her family is, it could be a random picture off google images for all I care, but I think you care because it is your avatar picture.

No. The woman in the picture would have her child thrown to the ground and smashed head with a rifle butt. Then the woman would be stripped and raped by hordes of Muslim men that are just like their father Satan. Then they nail her to a cross to die slowly. They do these things because the one they follow is the father of all lies and liars.

Those who bless Israel will be blessed by God. Those who curse Israel will be cursed by God. You have free choice. You are responsible for your choice. Its a privilege that goes hand and hand with responsibility.

One last thing: All people are capable of exaggeration and dishonesty. But as for Hamas, they would be about the last people on Earth I would trust. How could anyone be foolish enough to believe everything coming out of a known terrorist organization. Those are outlaws. Outlaws lie about everything. PS: Hamas ar4e a bunch of yellow belly cowards that have caused and are continuing to cause death and disaster, as they scurry around tunnels under Palestinian homes and businesses like rats and roaches, refusing to allow innocent people to leave the area.
edit on 21-11-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Even Israeli Politicians accept that the death toll is huge.

Like I posted. No Sh!t, what do you think would happen with Hamas using human shields.

Now. Stop the innuendo, how many Israeli politicians are calling for a stop on a war with Hamas.

Again. After Hamas sanctioned and planned torturing, murdering, raping, and taking hostages by strictly and specifically targeting civilians, Hamas has lost any legitimacy of being a government.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

And the children lost all legitimacy to deserving life.

Free-thinking people of Planet Earth do not buy this.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

They really are all the same god though.

God-sense comes from dreams and drugs.

No free-thinking person of Planet Earth will buy this religiosity crap when the true child death toll is revealed.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I do care about children. From conception on. I do not support Hamas starting a war, then hiding behind children, and under women's skirts, and in burkas. I care about all children. I dont have a blood libel on either Jews or so-called Palestinians.

As for Allah. That is a god, but it is not God. I think both the Bible and the Koran spell out very clearly what Allah's other name is.

(post by BiothermalReactor removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Even Israeli Politicians accept that the death toll is huge.

Like I posted. No Sh!t, what do you think would happen with Hamas using human shields.

Now. Stop the innuendo, how many Israeli politicians are calling for a stop on a war with Hamas.

Again. After Hamas sanctioned and planned torturing, murdering, raping, and taking hostages by strictly and specifically targeting civilians, Hamas has lost any legitimacy of being a government.

You have a made an argument trying to cast doubt in the number of deaths caused by the Israeli bombing campaign without realising that even Israeli Politicians accept that the the death toll is on the tens of thousands. There is no doubt about it. It's just the exact number which cannot be determined at the moment. But remember as time passes more and more people are killed and nobody gets resurrected....

One of them here tries to downplay it by saying these are Hamas terrorists. You seem to be making similar arguments by the way

twitter.com...

Israeli opposition leader Yair Lapid tells Sky News that "The majority of the 12,000 dead Palestinians were Terrorists."

More than 5,000 children have been killed. That would mean that the vast majority of the adults killed were Hamas, which is exceedingly unlikely.

The math doesn't add up. Unless, of course, Lapid considers children terrorists...

We all know what the Spanish dockworkers know i.e that weapons are used to massacre innocent civilians and especially children and women. They are on the right side of history.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   

According to the warmongers that seems to be true. At least the majority of people who are still sane font think likewise. When you have Spanish and Belgian workers who may refuse to load or unload military materials and equipment that they know will end up going to Israel and be used to massacre civilians then humanity is still there.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Some new updated information

According to the independent Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor, which is chaired by US emeritus law professor and former UN special rapporteur on Palestine, Richard Falk, the civilian death toll as of 20 November is 16,413, with nearly 34,000 injured. This would mean one in every 142 Palestinian civilians killed in a month and a half.

www.theguardian.com...

It seems the civilian death toll could be much higher than it has been estimated so far.

No wonder why the Spanish dockworkers refused to perform their duties. Everyone knows about the massacre of innocent civilians in Gaza despite the attempts by some people online to downplay them.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That’s wild a reply to: Leviathan4

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway
That’s wild a reply to: Leviathan4

Indeed, it is.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
This is an emergency situation, so there needs to be a cease fire right away. For over 3 years we have been informed that the most important thing to do in a time of emergency due to earthquake, war, famine, and pestilence, is to get vaccinated. Even Hamas should have safe access to the covid vaccine. Covid is far more deadly then any war.

There are children just like your avatar picture, though of a darker skin-tone most likely, who are being slaughtered by the thousands in Gaza.

Can you imagine how the child in your avatar picture would feel if they learned their parents were loading weapons en route to Israel for the use of child slaughter?

Can you imagine how the child in the avatar picture would feel if they were in Gaza, right now, amidst the hellfire thunderdeath?

You're making a very good point.
I am pretty certain that those dockworkers know well what is to be a child right now and live in Gaza or let's say try to live in Gaza and not get killed by the Israeli bombs.

I don't know what any dockworker knows, but those dockworkers are undeniably compelled by overwhelming empathic sympathy for any innocent children being slaughtered anywhere in the world.

I seriously doubt that the dockworkers are neonazis for speaking out and refusing to participate in Israeli government's campaign of carpet bombing and genocide.

I seriously doubt they only care about the innocent victims in Gaza, and not other places in the world, as well.

Agreed!

I seriously doubt that the dockworkers are neonazis for speaking out and refusing to participate in Israeli government's campaign of carpet bombing and genocide

Classical strawman accusation.

But I am sure dockworkers have at least the basic empathy to not want innocent civilians to die for no reason.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainX
But I am sure dockworkers have at least the basic empathy to not want innocent civilians to die for no reason.

This thread was started by the OP as some sort of anti-israel trumpet blast. When in fact it is just a thread exposing the marxist left wing union leadership for bullying the underlings into doing what they want politically. The dockworkers had no say. The marxist union bosses are the ones making the decisions.

edit on 11/28/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: CaptainX

This thread was started by the OP as some sort of anti-israel trumpet blast. When in fact it is just a thread exposing the marxist left wing union leadership for bullying the underlings into doing what they want politically. The dockworkers had no say. The marxist union bosses are the ones making the decisions.

The thread is exposing the actions of Israel that has committed war crimes and crimes against humanity. You must be in a complete denial to argue that this is a Marxist left wing plot.

The whole world has seen what is happening in Gaza where innocent civilians are getting slaughtered.

There are calls for the arrest of Netanyahou and his Government and the most recent one is by the South African Government

www.africanews.com...

The Spanish and Belgian workers and other workers around have shown solidarity with the people of Gaza and refused to handle arm shipments that are heading to Israel. It's simple.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You appear in every thread trying to whitewash the crimes committed by Israel and then gaslight everyone else for pointing the obvious. It's obviously not working at all.

Speaking about bans and as I said in another thread.

It's a badge of honour if you are banned on social media in our days. It means you're doing something very right and you don't peddle the official narratives. Those who are censored or silenced on social media are those who are saying the truth and are on the right side of history.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join