It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barcelona Dockworkers Vow Not to Load Weapons for Israel or Any Conflict Zone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Can I please?

link   

Can I please?

link   

Can I please?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
This is an emergency situation, so there needs to be a cease fire right away. For over 3 years we have been informed that the most important thing to do in a time of emergency due to earthquake, war, famine, and pestilence, is to get vaccinated. Even Hamas should have safe access to the covid vaccine. Covid is far more deadly then any war.

There are children just like your avatar picture, though of a darker skin-tone most likely, who are being slaughtered by the thousands in Gaza.

Can you imagine how the child in your avatar picture would feel if they learned their parents were loading weapons en route to Israel for the use of child slaughter?

Can you imagine how the child in the avatar picture would feel if they were in Gaza, right now, amidst the hellfire thunderdeath?
edit on 21-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added ", right now, amidst the hellfire thunderdeath"

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

This is an emergency situation, so there needs to be a cease fire right away. For over 3 years we have been informed that the most important thing to do in a time of emergency due to earthquake, war, famine, and pestilence, is to get vaccinated. Even Hamas should have safe access to the covid vaccine. Covid is far more deadly then any war.

There are children just like your avatar picture, though of a darker skin-tone most likely, who are being slaughtered by the thousands in Gaza.

Can you imagine how the child in your avatar picture would feel if they learned their parents were loading weapons en route to Israel for the use of child slaughter?

Can you imagine how the child in the avatar picture would feel if they were in Gaza, right now, amidst the hellfire thunderdeath?

You're making a very good point.
I am pretty certain that those dockworkers know well what is to be a child right now and live in Gaza or let's say try to live in Gaza and not get killed by the Israeli bombs.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The picture of the little girl who belongs to a family that escaped a holocaust of 1.5 million?
That one?

The one in my avatar whos' family members were slaughtered by aggressive murderous rapist violent animal muslims? That one?

One year made all the difference in the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The picture of the little girl who belongs to a family that escaped a holocaust of 1.5 million?
That one?

The one in my avatar whos' family members were slaughtered by aggressive murderous rapist violent animal muslims? That one?

One year made all the difference in the world.

Yes, how would she feel if she were there in Gaza amid the ongoing hellfire thunderdeath?

Would she just be another brainwashed HAMAS child soldier?

Would she deserve the same fate as her family who were slaughtered like those in Gaza are being slaughtered at a rate of 70% IDF kills being civilians.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

'Would she deserve the same fate as her family who were slaughtered like those in Gaza are being slaughtered at a rate of 70% IDF kills being civilians."

Do you have a source for that?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

You're making a very good point.
I am pretty certain that those dockworkers know well what is to be a child right now and live in Gaza or let's say try to live in Gaza and not get killed by the Israeli bombs.

I don't know what any dockworker knows, but those dockworkers are undeniably compelled by overwhelming empathic sympathy for any innocent children being slaughtered anywhere in the world.

I seriously doubt that the dockworkers are neonazis for speaking out and refusing to participate in Israeli government's campaign of carpet bombing and genocide.

I seriously doubt they only care about the innocent victims in Gaza, and not other places in the world, as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It has already been pointed out to you what carpet bombing actually is yet you continue to repeat this.

Also, "genocide" is not happening whereas it is in Hamas' Charter.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

'Would she deserve the same fate as her family who were slaughtered like those in Gaza are being slaughtered at a rate of 70% IDF kills being civilians."

Do you have a source for that?

Thanks.

I can't find it, but

If half the murdered people in Gaza thus far are children, and we don't even count the adults because all adults in Gaza must be terrorists, then how about just imagine I said "50%" while rereading the post, and I still stand by my questions and await honest non-deflective answers.

These charts show the scale of loss in the Israel-Hamas war

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So, any source for:

"If half the murdered people in Gaza thus far are children..'

"If"?

Not talking about questions, I refer to your claims.

I'm not deflecting, just asking you to evidence your claims.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, any source for:

"If half the murdered people in Gaza thus far are children..'

"If"?

Not talking about questions, I refer to your claims.

I'm not deflecting, just asking you to evidence your claims.

Don't try to go off topic as you usually do. The fact that workers in Spain and Belgium are refusing to load or unload military materials and equipment that goes to Israel shows very much how serious this situation is where there are mass killings of innocent civilians every day.

Even Israeli Politicians accept that the death toll is huge. One of them here tries to downplay it by saying these are Hamas terrorists. You seem to be making similar arguments by the way

twitter.com...

Israeli opposition leader Yair Lapid tells Sky News that "The majority of the 12,000 dead Palestinians were Terrorists."

More than 5,000 children have been killed. That would mean that the vast majority of the adults killed were Hamas, which is exceedingly unlikely.

The math doesn't add up. Unless, of course, Lapid considers children terrorists...

Your maths and his maths don't seem to add up....

edit on 21-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

It's off topic to reply to another poster asking for evidence of their claims?

I don't think so.

Do tell, why are my "maths"?

Putting words in my mouth, again?

I'd prefer an answer from the poster I was responding to, which isn't you.

At least, I think so?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Those sure are some maths, right there!

It's becoming more and more difficult to downplay the numbers, or to avoid them alltogether.

Children are still being murdered today. And for what? It doesn't even matter anymore!

No free-thinking human being wants that on their conscience and I hope more such refusals to participate are posted here to ATS to continue the discussion and awareness.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If Hamas is going to keep firing rockets into Israel with absolutely no guidance system in the thousands, why should it be the children of Israel that sacrifice.

Simple. Hamas give back hostages, don’t launch rockets in the thousands, don’t murder and rape in the first place.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Seriously. After the explicit Hamas sanctioned murders and rapes with civilians specifically targeted on Oct 7, how do you not stop until Hamas loses all power?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I asked you to back up your maths, not to toady up to your buddy?

Can you, please?

Half are children?

Your claim.

Kindly back that up.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join