It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

This thread is not about that. Or the Israeli children found in ovens. or the women raped and shot in the head. or the Grandmothers taken.Party goes shot in cold blood..no warnings..That is for another thread.

This thread is about the hatred in America towards Jews. One guy was fifty. He was not old. Far from it. I am 51 and could hold my own against anyone. I know that if I hit a 69 year old man with a bullhorn I would crack his jaw, knock out some teeth and he would fall. You do not do this. There as no threat. (and if I was 69 and had these crazies coming at me from across the street I would beat them with my flagpole....)

It is sick what happened. You have freedom of speech. Even though I do not like what is said sometimes it is protected.

I can guarantee, if there was a BLM/LGBTR2D2/Antifa protest, and a man crossed the street and killed one of them, cities would be on fire. Would not matter. Floyd was a junkie who od'd during arrest and 4 lives were ruined over it.

HAMAS is who should be held responsible but all I hear is Palestinian Supporters calling for the end of Israel. They should be calling for the end of HAMAS.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I am no hypocrite, I am talking about the topic of the thread, nothing more.

But feel free to start a thread on it and we can discuss it over there.

edit on 9-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
What I find sad and telling, is the 16 pgs
about two over the hill guys,
who both voluntarily engaged themselves
in a heated verbal assault, escalating to physical.
YET the same posters, ignored the
murder of a TODDLER,
that was stabbed multiple times,
ONLY because a hate filled zionist had
racist rage.

VERY TELLING.
Hypocrites will be hypocrites
as bigots will be bigots.

Can I give this 50 Stars? I feel like this comment needs 50 Stars.

I've noticed a lot of that lately.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

What I find sad and telling, is the 16 pgs
about two over the hill guys,
who both voluntarily engaged themselves
in a heated verbal assault, escalating to physical.
YET the same posters, ignored the
murder of a TODDLER,
that was stabbed multiple times,
ONLY because a hate filled zionist had
racist rage.

VERY TELLING.
Hypocrites will be hypocrites
as bigots will be bigots.

Can I give this 50 Stars? I feel like this comment needs 50 Stars.

I've noticed a lot of that lately.

It absolutely does.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
no pity or compassion for that young boy viciously stabbed to death.

I have no idea what young boy you are talking about.

Are you talking about that kid and his mother, muslims in the USA, stabbed by the older man friend of the family that went nuts and tried to kill them because he got worked up over the war? That one? WHO SAYS that people on this thread had no pity or compassion for him? PROVE that nobody here had pity or compassion for a little boy that was stabbed. You can't. That's absurd and OFF TOPIC.

Hypocrites.

Seems like you are the hypocritical one. But it sure seems like you have no pity or compassion for this elderly jewish man who was attacked in his own neighborhood simply for being Jewish. He lay dying on the sidewalk, killed for being a jew in his own neighborhood, having to listen to pro-Hitler chants from a worked up pro-palestine crowd who had no business being there. Where is YOUR pity and compassion. Oh yes, they don't exist.

Talk about hypocrisy!

edit on 11/9/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I do have compassion and pity for this victim but I won't crucify the alleged suspect until the police once and for come to the conclusion he is solely to blame for this incident.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
There is nothing "Vile" about . . .

Calm down.
Don't you see, how you yourself are escalating things.
The police are tasked to hold a unbiased investigation,
on these two OLD MEN fighting.
I'd be more concerned about the rabid zionists
stabbing little children and toddlers as happened.
Or do you hold some more dear depending on their race ???
That is an honest question.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Don't you see, how you yourself are escalating things.

Don't you see, that by sweeping murder of jews under the rug and not exposing it, the problem gets worse?

I'd be more concerned about the rabid zionists
stabbing little children and toddlers as happened.
Or do you hold some more dear depending on their race ???
That is an honest question.

The muslim kid getting stabbed is a whole other subject and not the topic of this thread. In that case - If we are talking about the same incident - the stabbing was denounced and the perp was immediately caught and arrested. YOU falsely accused people in this thread of being hypocrites and not caring that a child was stabbed. That came out of nowhere and is absurd. Back when it happened I'm sure there was probably a thread about it and a discussion.

You owe everyone an apology for falsely calling them uncaring hypocrites with zero proof of that statement. And you need to stay on topic. THIS topic is about the Jewish man murdered in his own neighborhood simply for being Jewish.
edit on 11/9/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

What is your problem, when you guys cannot win one, you just come and accuse everybody with fantasy name calling.

You know how many children die in the US every day from gun, stabbings, neglect and abuse, without talking about child sex trafficking.

That is another topic and not the topic of this thread, get with the program and make your own thread if you want to talk about one child among thousands dying in the US every day. this about anti-Jewish sentiments escalating against the American Jewish community causing the dead of a man.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I can only hope that the Jewish folks start carrying firearms to protect themselves from the anti-Semites.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They will need security for their communities for when the terrorist cells can not get enough useful idiots to kill Jewish and have to plan doing attacks themselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can only hope that the Jewish folks start carrying firearms to protect themselves from the anti-Semites.

CNN With Threats on the Rise, Many Jewish Americans Are Buying Fire Arms

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They have too, since Iran propaganda piece on recruiting suicide bombers, you never know who will be knocking your door with whatever strap to their bodies.

I swear, they need to put sensors in their driveway, you never know.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Normal.

Any cop will tell you that when you interview 5 witnesses at the scene, you will get 5 versions of what happened. And it's more than just different points of visual at the scene, it's sometimes wildly different stories.

If there is a camera that caught it, then we will know more. Otherwise, this fellow might get away with it. Even tho they know he was assaulting others by blowing a megaphone in their ears, which is a crime.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Normal.

Any cop will tell you that when you interview 5 witnesses at the scene, you will get 5 versions of what happened. And it's more than just different points of visual at the scene, it's sometimes wildly different stories.

If there is a camera that caught it, then we will know more. Otherwise, this fellow might get away with it. Even tho they know he was assaulting others by blowing a megaphone in their ears, which is a crime.

Exactly, and we don't want him to get away with it if he was the aggressor as for the megaphone thing, if it's a crime why wasn't he arrested for that?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Too late, in the police report he confesses of striking the man in the head, soo he is guilty, no matter what. Only a good lawyer if he have money can get him a bargain deal, if that is permitted, but I doubt the family of the victim will allow that.

Still is ruled homicide now is to prove if it was premeditated and still if the man get away with it, is the civil lawsuits to follow.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Here is what I've gathered from hearing the witness that was there with his friend, the fellow that died.

The pro-terrorists protester(s) with the megaphone crossed the street. But, there were mixed crowds on both sides of the intersection. No police control of who was where, no police on the scene.

THe weekend before, one of the pro-terrorists brandished a gun at this Jewish fellow that was telling his story. He reported to the police, but they didn't do anything. He said he thought he saw the same guy the day they were assaulted. I guess he was also in the group with the megaphone guy.

He was on the corner across from where the older victim was. Victim was carrying the Star of David flag. THe guy telling the story carried a US flag and Dont Tread on Me. Both are Jews. The guy with the megaphone came up behind him yelling into his ear. The guy told him, get the f out of here with that or else something or other. At which point the guy crossed over to the other side of the intersection.

What I think happened from there is that he came up behind the older guy with the Star of David flag and yelled in his ear. The older fellow may have reached up and grabbed at the megaphone or pushed it away or whatever, and the punk hit him with it then, because after all, the older guy laid hands.

No arrests is a travesty. He assaulted both of those older and elderly men.

edit on 11/9/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
if it's a crime why wasn't he arrested for that?

Already asked and answered.
The police said they are getting all the information for proper charges.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

That sound like a plausible, scenario, also the police report said that the preliminary findings show the victim fell in the floor hitting his head, but also shows that he was hit in head prior to falling on the floor, he cracked his head causing swelling of the brain that is what killed him.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Rabbi Michael Barclay of nearby Westlake Village wrote in a series of posts on X — the platform formerly known as Twitter — that pro-Palestinian demonstrators have been "looking for violence, shouting profanities, and stopping cars" for the last three weekends. But he praised law enforcement for proceeding with caution, and urged others to "not let this become a spark that starts an inferno."

Soo the protest in the Jewish neighborhood has been going for 3 weeks and I wonder what in the hell is city doing about it.

This the fault of the government it can not be more clear.

The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles said Kessler's death is the fourth major antisemitic crime committed in L.A. this year. Among them: A man was charged with federal hate crimes after shooting at two Jewish men as they walked home from their synagogues in February.

The number of antisemitic incidents in the Los Angeles area had already been on the rise, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL): It said earlier this year that the community reported 237 such incidents in 2022, up 30% from the year before.

The organization has also reported a dramatic national increase in antisemitic incidents since Oct. 7 — at least 312 as of late last month — for an increase of 388% from the same period in 2022.

Something is not right when the city is not doing anything about the anti semitism.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join