It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hammas Calls for Global Jihad Friday October 13

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TTU77
ATTENTION EVERYONE
We launch our sneak attack at 6 o'clock.
AM, PM, I don't know.
Time zone?!!?
Hol'up, waita sec...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

No the same, the history of the are tells you how the lands were gifted and to whom.

Soo nope, Palestine is now nothing but terrorist living for decades, most original Palestine's blended with Israel many years ago, while Arabs moved to the area to create a never-ending conflict.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Israel has been trying to break and do away with Palestinians too. As evidenced by the comditioms and treatment which we all have seen for decades. How is either better then the other? Why is it on Hamas as opposed to Israel the Palestinians are locked into an open air prison with f*#& all for freedom and quality of life compared to those who were gifted lands the Palestinians once lived in. I can see it both ways and I know if I was a Palestinian I would probably want to fight Israel too. Not so sure I would specifically want to fight palestine if I was Israeli considering I was living on land taken from them. Thats like putting the Native Americans in open air prisons and taking their lands...wait...didnt we do that and now there is a whole back peddling there those days as it was a bad thing and we realized this in the last few decades as pretty s*%&ty?

The Palestinians have been at war with Israel for decades.

Your enemy in a war is not responsible for your wellbeing.

All the Palestinians have to do to get on Israel's good side is end the war with them.

20% of Israel's population is Arab and/or Muslim. They are full citizens. They live in peace and have all the freedoms Jewish citizens of Israel do. They can vote. They can serve in government. They can serve on the courts. They serve in the military. They have passports and can travel. Everything. ETA: And some of them identify as Palestinian, btw.

This disproves your false belief that the Palestinians are treated the way they are because of who they are. They are treated the way they are because they refuse to end the war against the Jews.

Join the rest of us in the real world.
edit on 11 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Too many innocent bystanders will loose their lives to justify military conflict.

We need to remove from power those who cannot achieve the peace, prosperity, purpose and wellbeing of those they represent, and to try new leadership, successively replacing them, until those goals are achieved.

The divisions are a nonsense. We are all human. We all have rights and needs.

edit on 11-10-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's rich.

You were here spouting about people how people needed to accept a needling they didn't want.

And actively working with/for that same government.

You may want to sit this one out.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Too many innocents will loose their lives to justify this conflict.

We need to remove from power those who cannot achieve the peace, prosperity, purpose and wellbeing of those they represent, and to try new leadership, successively replacing them, until those goals are achieved.

Nice approach.

Might want to mention it to those who are going to kill babies in front of their mothers.

I'm sure they'll listen to reason.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's rich.

You were here spouting about people how people needed to accept a needling they didn't want.

I was not promoting forcible inoculation. I was trying to explain why it was an acceptable choice, a balance of potential risks, in an environment where it was being falsely painted as exceptionally dangerous.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Too many innocent bystanders will loose their lives to justify military conflict.

Until this war started, I hadn't been here for a while. I see I can still count on you to be on the wrong side of everything.
edit on 11 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nice approach.

Might want to mention it to those who are going to kill babies in front of their mothers.

Those who commit such atrocities should not be allowed any sort of political power or social standing and should be immediately prosecuted for their crimes.

That also doesn't mean that there should be a response in kind. That just makes more murderers.

edit on 11-10-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Until this war started, I hadn't been here for a while. I see I can still count on you to be on the wrong side of everything.

Which 'side' do you think I am on?

Both Hamas and the Israeli military response are detestable.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That's rich.

I was not promoting forcible inoculation. I was trying to explain why it was an acceptable choice, a balance of potential risks, in an environment where it was being falsely painted as exceptionally dangerous.

Mebbe.

Mebbe I also imagined where you were ok with the govnt forcing your fellow countryment to stay home or in a camp if they didnt get one.

Mebbe I also imagined where you argued that it came from a bat or something, but not a labratory.

Mebbe I also imagined where you sided with the government and not people at every turn.

....mebbe.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Fair

Red gonna red

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That's rich.

I see you moving that Goal post

you might trip over the line and stumble onto Objective critical thinking .

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What do you think Israel should have done in response to this if not a military response?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

With a gun to your forehead put there by a man who has no problem defending his beliefs, by all means talk him out of it because you know….division is non-sense.

When the fighting starts, please sit it out so the rest of us are not in danger because of your lack of decisiveness.

Violence solves more problems than any other solutions combined. You can’t talk your way out of this. Time to pick a side or sit it out.

I stand with Israel. The time for talk is over.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Nice approach.

Those who commit such atrocities should not be allowed any sort of political power or social standing and should be immediately prosecuted for their crimes.

That also doesn't mean that there should be a response in kind. That just makes more murderers.

There is no response in kind happening. A response in kind would be if the Israeli army and some Israeli civilians (the reports are that ordinary Gazans who are not Hamas fighters also participated) went into Gaza and killed all the innocent civilians they could find.

That's not what's happening.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's times like these I reminded of the American contractor, not a soldier but just a contractor who went to Iraq to help rebuild thier infrastructure etc.

He was really into it and was there because he definitely sympathized with the innocent Iraqi citizens. After being there a few years he was talking with an Iraqi he had been working with for awhile, and he talked of wanted to visit outside the greenzone.

His Iraqi "friend" said if he was to leave the green zone unprotected he would likely be kidnapped for a ransom, or just outright beaten and executed.

It will take generations for that depravity and thought process to be overcome. The West looks at and gives value to the individual whereas in the Middle East it's the mob mentality, with no regard to the individual once regarded as an infidel.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Nice approach.

Yeahhhhhhhh

Tell that to the mothers and fathers.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What do you think Israel should have done in response to this if not a military response?

They were supposed to open up Gaza and cede current Israeli land to Palestine circa1946 borders at the very least.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That's rich.

Mebbe.

Mebbe I also imagined where you were ok with the govnt forcing your fellow countryment to stay home or in a camp if they didnt get one.

Mebbe I also imagined where you argued that it came from a bat or something, but not a labratory.

Mebbe I also imagined where you sided with the government and not people at every turn.

....mebbe.

My government never had quarantine camps. They used four star or better hotels and motels for quarantine purposes.

They did, however, initiate lock-downs and social distancing. Which was for significantly shorter durations than in other countries where the response was patchy and ill-coordinated. The lockdowns were also abandoned quickly when it was realized that the additional infectiousness of the Delta and later strains, and the availability of the inoculations made lock-downs a sub-optimal option.

I also proposed that the intermediate carrier of the virus, in which it mutated into a form capable of infecting a human, happened in domestic cats, as their ACE-2 receptors are similar enough for a transfective variant to exist, and due to the number and proximity of the species to humans. I also believe that due to the specificty of the viruses binding specifically to human ACE-2, that it in fact arose in primarily human populations in the year before it was 'discovered' and where it went unnoticed until it found a sufficiently advanced medical situation where it could be identified.

Your attitude is somewhat confused as both my and your government is comprised of people, as in "of the people, by the people, and for the people". You seem to be describing them as 'other'? But I personally don't believe in 'Q'tology.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join