It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man Gives Birth To Two Children With Transgender Wife

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4nH3r0
Hope Mother & Baby are doing fine!

And the guy with the wang as well !

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: stevieray

No matter what side of the story you support you must accept that all parents throw their achievements of becoming a parent in everyone's face.
You just seem to enjoy being crabby about people's preferred orientation when they have kids or just in general it bothers you.
I would prefer Noone make a news story about something as natural as having a child. It seems kinda dumb but it is what it is. No amount of complaining is going to change what others do though. Unless you would like to use force, which is not cool.

Um, I’ve got two kids. Best thing in my life, along with the wife.
Have endless friends and family with the same, and everybody’s happy for everybody.
But none of us used the occasion of having our children to run around spouting spastic stories about social/ sexual nonsense. We had a little bit of honour and self respect, and made it about the beautiful little guys.
That’s really the only issue. We’ve had our share of forced nonsense, and yeah, people go have a right to say shut up leave me alone. Without all the bitching about THAT.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
This thing we call civilization is on the cusp of dramatic failure and all of it set up by hetero sexuality. Trans people have had absolutely nothing to do with it. So what's the gripe.

The air where I live is just fine, thanks - and so is most of it on this earth. Now around some of the deep blue cities in the US, and in cities in 2nd and 3rd world countries like China and India, etc - yeah, maybe, but when you get out into the countryside there it is fine too.

No, 99.99% of the damage that has been and is being done to our environment is being done by sick, twisted pervs that like to diddle little kids and - yes - pretend they're the opposite sex while doing deviant things.
edit on 13-9-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This type of stories only shows the mental health of the individuals involved; I truly see the poor children growing up with some mental issues also due to gender identity.

Their mental issues are due to two things - extreme child abuse by their parents and insane people at their schools, and extremely poor diets due to mal-information propagated by tptb.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: FlyersFan

Didn't read anything but the headline, but are you saying that a woman who pretends to be a man had a baby? Why is it weird that a woman had a baby?

What is weird - and extremely troubling - is that some people just pretend not to see what is going on.

You should do some serious introspection my friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

...that was my point. Heterosexuality has reigned supreme among the human species and look where that has taken us, right up to the edge of the extinction cliff.

False premise much? Apparently so, because you keep doing it here.

Prove that it was purely 'heterosexuality' that for us here.

Hint: you can't, but stronger arguments can easily be made that is was the twisted, perverted class that goy us to where we are, not sane hetero people.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This has been going on forever.

My dad said the best soldier he ever had was a very masculine women. That woman had a very effeminate “boyfriend”.
I remember seeing them riding on a motorcycle and she was in the front and he was on the back.

As odd as it was at the time, they seemed to be very happy and it worked for them.

Except, what you just described resembles the OP story in absolutely NO - ZERO - NADA - ZILCH - way whatsoever.

Ok, and I'll wager no one has any issue whatsoever with the situation you described. None.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
A person who calls her/him self a man, yet has a vagina, uterus, ovaries, female DNA, and engages in sex with a person who has a penis and gives birth to two children ... that is of interest. If it's not of interest to you, then you are welcome not to talk about it.

I'd be happy to ignore it, if they would stop ramming it into everyone's faces 24/7.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

And who here is suggesting that anyone be silenced. Not me or any of the other mes that might pop up from my multi-personality disorder.

You support their agenda. Their agenda calls for not just silencing, but destroying anyone who doesn't go along with their insanity.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

And who here is suggesting that anyone be silenced. Not me or any of the other mes that might pop up from my multi-personality disorder.

You support their agenda. Their agenda calls for not just silencing, but destroying anyone who doesn't go along with their insanity.

You gotta love the guys that are here 24/7 hating on anything conservative and giving cover/ support to everything leftist …… who then drop little gems like “who said thaaaaaat ?” And “surely not meeeee” and derail into dopey things like “oh so who do you think you’re speaking for ?” To get away from the topic ASAP.
edit on 13-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

This thing we call civilization is on the cusp of dramatic failure and all of it set up by hetero sexuality. Trans people have had absolutely nothing to do with it. So what's the gripe.

The air where I live is just fine, thanks - and so is most of it on this earth. Now around some of the deep blue cities in the US, and in cities in 2nd and 3rd world countries like China and India, etc - yeah, maybe, but when you get out into the countryside there it is fine too.

No, 99.99% of the damage that has been and is being done to our environment is being done by sick, twisted pervs that like to diddle little kids and - yes - pretend they're the opposite sex while doing deviant things.

Yeah, I live out in the country and for the most part the air here is fine as well. Except for the increasing summer seasons when the wild fires fill the air with smoke for sometimes weeks on end. And as you point out there are places, large places where the air is not fine but those are are always ''somewhere'' else. 'But the thing about ''somewhere '' else is that it's all one big system and sooner or later those poisons spread everywhere..

I think you are nearly completely wrong in who you place the blame for the destruction of our environment, and that is my point. Those problems extend way back before there were trans people to place the blame on. As far as the pervs diddling kids well sure, there are and have been those but to limit our comprehension of the nature of greed and corruption that guides the direction and state of environmental destruction is an overly naive red herring and keeps the focus off the largest culprits of all, the heteros who have guided this developing modern civilization for centuries

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

...that was my point. Heterosexuality has reigned supreme among the human species and look where that has taken us, right up to the edge of the extinction cliff.

Hint: you can't, but stronger arguments can easily be made that is was the twisted, perverted class that goy us to where we are, not sane hetero people.

You leave me confused hereTan. You claim that my premise is false. What do you mean. Do you mean that heterosexuality is NOT the dominant sexual preference throughout history?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Here sir, your assessment of my position is pure bollox

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You leave me confused hereTan. You claim that my premise is false. What do you mean. Do you mean that heterosexuality is NOT the dominant sexual preference throughout history?

At this point you’re just pulling our legs to waste time.
It’s already been stated that we’re laughing at your theory that heterosexuality caused all our problems.

It was clearly written, we know you read it, and now you’re playing dumb again just to be annoying and gum things up.

Do better, please.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
You leave me confused hereTan.

Well, that is your normal state, so...

You claim that my premise is false. What do you mean. Do you mean that heterosexuality is NOT the dominant sexual preference throughout history?

I mean that your premise that the current state of our society is due solely to 'heterosexuality' is simply and purely false.

Association does not prove causation.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Here sir, your assessment of my position is pure bollox

Except it ... isn't.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Heterosexuality with extra steps...

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There are only two genders.

Male and female.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Only women can get pregnant....

In my opinion Trans people have a mental illness.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join