It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man Gives Birth To Two Children With Transgender Wife

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: stevieray

A pastor could easily trap a child and the parents would have no idea because of their own blind faith. Same as the boy scouts in every country.
Maybe start with those two organizations then go from there because they have cause much more harm to children than trans folk.

Yes, many many homosexuals in the church and boy scouts preyed on kids. The common denominator isn't the church or the boy scouts. Those are just prime pickings for the homosexual predators. Take them out of the statistics and you will have single digits percent predators left to deal with.

In all fairness, not all homosexuals are predators, but the overwhelming majority of predators in the church or boyscouts or coaches or whatever have been homosexuals (mostly male preying on male). Let's not be daft and pretend this is a problem with churching, scouting, or coaching.[

As to the OP, this is simply a man (penis) and woman (vagina/womb) having a baby. The woman (vagina) had a baby. This is a non-story. It might as well have read "Zebra and Lion Have Baby" if the people identified that way -- nothing but delusional nonsense.
edit on 10-9-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

can someone born female really call themselves a transgender man when it's clear they haven't totally turned their back on their birth gender, engaging in sex as a female and giving birth as a female? Same with a person born male.

Apparently,,,,,,they can

Can they truly say they are transgender and female when they still have a penis and they engage in sexual relations with that penis and make babies with it?

Again, apparently they can. So, what's the gripe.

edit on 30America/ChicagoSun, 10 Sep 2023 16:36:11 -0500Sun, 10 Sep 2023 16:36:11 -050023092023-09-10T16:36:11-05:00400000036 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Society going nutballz around me effects my life greatly.

These people are narcissistic 'look at me arent we special'. That will effect the kids more than dad wearing a dress, mom wearing pants, or whatever.... see, its so weird, I dont know how to describe it!

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
apparently they can. So, what's the gripe.

It's not a 'gripe'. It's a question. I asked if they TRULY can be considered newly male and newly female. Or is calling someone with a penis who has sex like a man and makes babies like a man and who has the DNA of a man, a female ... fake. Seems very disingenuous. Same with taking someone who has a vagina and a uterus and ovaries and who makes a baby by having sex with someone with a penis ... and calling them a man. Seems fake to try to claim it if you aren't totally turning your back on the birth gender. I don't think they are truly what they claim to be. Doesn't seem like it. Seems like they have one foot on each side of the fence.
edit on 9/10/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer''

It's the agenda? OK, I can understand that, but why chose this one ''agenda'' to be so freaked out over? It seems minuscule in comparison to all the larger things to freak out about.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't see anything wrong with the story from the OP, personally.

edit on 9-10-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This has been going on forever.

My dad said the best soldier he ever had was a very masculine women. That woman had a very effeminate “boyfriend”.
I remember seeing them riding on a motorcycle and she was in the front and he was on the back.

As odd as it was at the time, they seemed to be very happy and it worked for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Because they are a pair of egotists, and it's this that will do the child harm.

None of this story was necessary to be told, but it was told.

I've known a number of couples where the female does the man stuff and the male does the female stuff.

They have children,, jobs, friends, mortgages, cars, and holidays. In short, they are normally living lives.

I guess from talking with some of them they know they would rather have another body, but they dont. They have someone who loves them for who they are inside instead.

So I care because while it may serm they are desperate for a child, they awere more desperate for the publicity. And thats not good for the child.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

Solid point about the attention seeking aspect. I never support people that feel the need to have their story told when Noone asked them to do so. And even if someone did I know I certainly wouldn't share my life story with the public even though mine is very normal compared to some folks.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I recall, way back maybe twenty years ago, maybe thirty, in there somewhere anyway when I first read about a husband who became the mother and the wife who became the father. They had kids already. There was a big splash in the news and I thought WTF? Will this man who chose to be a woman and this woman who chose to be a man still have sex? And you know what, I figured it needn't matter to me at all as there were much larger and much more important things to pay attention to and to think about.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

can someone born female really call themselves a transgender man when it's clear they haven't totally turned their back on their birth gender, engaging in sex as a female and giving birth as a female? Same with a person born male.

Apparently,,,,,,they can

Can they truly say they are transgender and female when they still have a penis and they engage in sexual relations with that penis and make babies with it?

Again, apparently they can. So, what's the gripe.

Of course they can. Jump up, open mouth, and flap gums.

And reasonable, competent adults can question, lampoon, and say whatever the hell they want about it.

Several of you are stuck in the ever-brilliant belief that trans and other strange folks can jibber jabber 24/7, but people who won’t celebrate them should be silenced.

So what’s the gripe with both sides saying what they believe ?

No, wait, let me guess - pro trans is beautiful and any disagreement is evil. Shoot, I knew that already from many a childish rant.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

Because they are a pair of egotists, and it's this that will do the child harm.

None of this story was necessary to be told, but it was told.

I've known a number of couples where the female does the man stuff and the male does the female stuff.

They have children,, jobs, friends, mortgages, cars, and holidays. In short, they are normally living lives.

I guess from talking with some of them they know they would rather have another body, but they dont. They have someone who loves them for who they are inside instead.

So I care because while it may serm they are desperate for a child, they awere more desperate for the publicity. And thats not good for the child.

You just need to look at the drag queens, pride parades, and trans protests.
Sheer lunacy about nothing but their desire to present themselves as prima donnas, full of hate and demands.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Without heterosexuality, no species would continue.

Well certainly, and that was my point. Heterosexuality has reigned supreme among the human species and look where that has taken us, right up to the edge of the extinction cliff.

Are you concerned that heterosexuality will be driven off? That all will be queer and no male female copulation will occur? But wait, take a look at this thread that was put up today

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe the concern here is that we might be headed to a world where the women no longer need men to have sex with or to reproduce. I"m just trying to understand the emphatic dislike for non hetero sexuality.

Lol, heterosexuality caused the world’s problems.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I figured it needn't matter to me at all as there were much larger and much more important things to pay attention to and to think about.

I think we are all capable of thinking and talking about multiple subjects. The whole point of this site is to discuss things of interest and that are in the news etc. A person who calls her/him self a man, yet has a vagina, uterus, ovaries, female DNA, and engages in sex with a person who has a penis and gives birth to two children ... that is of interest. If it's not of interest to you, then you are welcome not to talk about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

growing up in tolerant brighton its sad to see it descend into intolerance angry mob unable to laugh at itself..

I think in any subject everyone reaches a point of finally saying no, no, no. It is one thing being tolerant to other lifestylers and completely another when it is thrust in one's face with the narrative you must unconditionally accept and participate like it is actual reality. Go back 10 or 20 years ago and everyone on both sides was tolerant. Straight people accepting different lifestyles and different lifestyles understand it is their lifestyle and not everyone's.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Several of you are stuck in the ever-brilliant belief that trans and other strange folks can jibber jabber 24/7, but people who won’t celebrate them should be silenced.

Several of me? Ha, tell my wife that as she would love to have more mes around. And who here is suggesting that anyone be silenced. Not me or any of the other mes that might pop up from my multi-personality disorder.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It's a common thread though history huh? Babies born of male female sex have born us straight to the brink. Deny it if you want. If you ask that question of a Christian then the answer is obvious. All Adams children gave birth, right on down the line to children born under the devils claim. Right?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

that is of interest. If it's not of interest to you, then you are welcome not to talk about it.

Thanks, I'll take you up on that. Afternoon...

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Two degenerate weirdos have a baby. There fixed the title!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join