It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man Gives Birth To Two Children With Transgender Wife

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well ... talk about gender bending! A woman, living as a transgender man, decides to have two children the old fashioned way, by being impregnated by having sex. She/he is married to a man who is living as a transgender woman. The two do the dirty deed, because apparently they still have the working body parts they were born with, the transgender man has a uterus and ovaries, and the transgender woman has a penis. They have two children.

So can a transgender man who has sex as a woman and gets pregnant as a woman call her/himself a male? And can a transgender woman who has sex as a man and gets someone pregnant as a man call him/herself a female? I guess they can call themselves whatever they want but the truth is the transgender man is really a female and the transgender woman is really a male. That's what the working body parts and DNA say. Unless you totally turn your back on your gender at birth, you really can't say that you have 'transitioned', IMHO.

I feel sorry for the kids. They are going to be so messed up with this.

Transgender Man Gives Birth To Two Children With Transgender Wife

Syven and Tori always wanted to have children, but as a transgender couple they were unsure if their dream was ever likely to become a reality.

After finding out Syven - who was assigned female at birth - was able to conceive naturally, they began their journey to have a baby, with Tori now proudly able to say: 'My husband gave birth to our children.' The couple are the proud parents to their one-year-old son, Prophet, and their one-month-old daughter, Wynter - but it hasn't been totally smooth sailing for Syven and Tori, who both transitioned as kids.

Although it had always been a dream to have children, Syven admitted he was dubious when they first started trying for a baby because he had taken testosterone for 'so long'. Sadly, he had friends and family shun him when he started taking testosterone, but added: 'All that comes with the transition.'

Tori was assigned male at birth and began her transition when she was in her late teens, about 18 or 19. 'My transition journey was good, but it was also rocky [because] I was still kind of in school,' Tori explained.

The couple said they would like to see more support for pregnant trans people and their families, and encouraged other trans people considering having children to 'go for it.'

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The "logic" and mental gymnastics they would go through to explain how this is perfectly ordinary is stunning. They can not face the fact that, no matter how you slice it, a biological man and a biological woman had a baby.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

this is dog bites man not man bites dog..

amazing headlines that man gets woman pregnant and has children

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Why do you care?
The child will have both parents that clearly wanted to have a child regardless of what gender they prefer. Does this effect your life in anyway besides making your brain hurt?
[snipped off topic material]
edit on Sun Sep 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

Why do you care?
The child will have both parents that clearly wanted to have a child regardless of what gender they prefer. Does this effect your life in anyway besides making your brain hurt?
[snipped]

Loop back around in 20 years and see how that child turns out.

Poor kid will be so damn confused about everything.
edit on Sun Sep 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This definitely is weird, but I've seen lots of weird things.

It matters more for that child that those parents stay together, than what sort of piping they have.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....Go after the BALL...not the PLAYER!!!!!

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO BE POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
Why do you care?

It's a story of interest and worthy of discussion.

The child will have both parents that clearly wanted to have a child regardless of what gender they prefer.

And all the gender bending will mess up the kids.

Does this effect your life in anyway besides making your brain hurt?

We are allowed to discuss that which is in the news. Don't like the discussion. Don't join in.

My questions remain ... can someone born female really call themselves a transgender man when it's clear they haven't totally turned their back on their birth gender, engaging in sex as a female and giving birth as a female? Same with a person born male. Can they truly say they are transgender and female when they still have a penis and they engage in sexual relations with that penis and make babies with it?

edit on 9/10/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I know in the state of Washington extra resources (money) is available for people who identify outside the usual spectrum.

One family member was involved with a gal who was pretty much a 'professional student'; she got extra funds by being lesbian. She had a 5 year old son, who of course was ADHD, and received SSI.

At Christmas and on his BD she'd set up a GoFundMe explaining how broke she was as a single college student mother and couldn't afford even one gift; it paid well.

When visiting at my house once this little boy came up to me and announced "I like to wear tutus" because I'm......He ran over to his mom and whispered "What am I again?" She was smirking. Smirking!
She whispered something to him, and he ran back to me and announced "I'm Bi". WTH? A five year old child!

I just said I'd always wanted a tutu as a child and asked what color his was. He didn't know.....

This was back in early 2000's, so I saw the storm heading our way long before it hit. Parents are coopting their children's imaginations to live out their own fantasies.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's as though their goal is to eliminate objectivity entirely

"it actually goes both ways..."

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
This definitely is weird, but I've seen lots of weird things.

It matters more for that child that those parents stay together, than what sort of piping they have.

man makes women pregnant and woman gives birth, and they both become parents..

can only hope they can stay the course but few parents do today..
edit on 10-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
man makes women pregnant and woman gives birth, and they both become parents..

... and the man calls himself a woman, and the woman calls herself a man
... and if you don't agree with calling the woman a man, you are falsely labeled 'transphobe'
even though the "man" has a uterus and ovaries that work and that 'man' engages in sex like a woman.

Gender bending.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”

Friedrich Nietzsche.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

its not really gender bending its humans doing what they humans always do, procreation in the very normal sense.

or another way its boring people trying to seem exciting and make money.

in other time frames they'd be charging people at a circus..

its sad we're recreating the worst parts of the pseudoscience adopted by late stage victorian culture..

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

More like a man putting his hand in a dog's mouth to explain Dog bites man...

link   

originally posted by: Klassified

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”

Friedrich Nietzsche.

i do love how this overlaps victorian pseudoscience, very little differences and we even have our own dr Frankenstein's that'll be a staple for fiction and movies for the next 100 years...

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

More like a man putting his hand in a dog's mouth to explain Dog bites man...

thanx for the mental image

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

That's just being straight with extra steps.

Just sounds like typical attention whore dipsh!ts to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hetero people have been having babies for thousands and thousands of years and look where it got us. Bombs that can kill everything that lives, air that is unfit to breath, ruling classes that rule by force alone and the list goes on and on,
This thing we call civilization is on the cusp of dramatic failure and all of it set up by hetero sexuality. Trans people have had absolutely nothing to do with it. So what's the gripe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join