It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man Gives Birth To Two Children With Transgender Wife

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: WakeUpBeer''

It's the agenda? OK, I can understand that, but why chose this one ''agenda'' to be so freaked out over? It seems minuscule in comparison to all the larger things to freak out about.

An ideology that wants to indoctrinate and sexualize children to varying degrees, and rush young children into Gender Affirmation Care and a roadmap for later surgical transition. Powered by Woke ideology.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intheblue

In the world view of idiotic trendy misanthropes.
Making more people is a sin....

But considering they lack all courage of their stated conviction...

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intheblueMy intent is not to trivialize anything about human achievements. Rather, that was a minimalist observation to counter this notion that these ''other than hetero'' people will be the downfall of civilization.
The whole notion of this thread, of the topic itself is about sex. How we do it and with whom we do it.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

a reply to: intheblueMy intent is not to trivialize anything about human achievements. Rather, that was a minimalist observation to counter this notion that these ''other than hetero'' people will be the downfall of civilization.
The whole notion of this thread, of the topic itself is about sex. How we do it and with whom we do it.

I must disagree old chap.

This thread is about a movement of people who lie their asses off all day every day.

About incredibly stupid nonsense.

A man and woman having kids, then wasting our time and resources, and being moronically annoying 24/7.

We know you don’t think religious people should terrify everybody by saying religious things.
Why should we have to listen to these idiots with this garbage ?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

But is it? In going back and reading the OP once more, did I miss the part where anything more than the activities of this couple were brought up? Maybe yes by abstraction or inference. However even that was, oh, generalizations about the vaster group of people who are non-hetero. I say non-hetero because I find it difficult to focus on all the different ways people now a days choose to have their sex. But the headline and topic of this thread was about this couple and their ''strange to me'' practices.

An oh, remember when you referred to me in the plural? Now I see you refer to yourself in the plural, or do you assign yourself as a spokesman for other people other than yourself.

edit on Sun Sep 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

No matter what side of the story you support you must accept that all parents throw their achievements of becoming a parent in everyone's face.
You just seem to enjoy being crabby about people's preferred orientation when they have kids or just in general it bothers you.
I would prefer Noone make a news story about something as natural as having a child. It seems kinda dumb but it is what it is. No amount of complaining is going to change what others do though. Unless you would like to use force, which is not cool.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

the worst thing would be if they decide that the childe is "trans" and start the process with them

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

That is where I draw the line. No child should ever be exposed to the decision of sexual orientation or be purposely gender confused.
Those decisions is for them to decide on their own with zero input one way or the other. If they get curious about those subjects early on then someone somewhere is influencing them to think about that. At that time a "talk" will be had with whomever is doing it.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/11/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Went to a CPR class where the instructor told us about a time when she was trying to teach about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack. They are different for biologic ales and females. She said she was verbally attacked for not being sensitive to gender. She said she argued the point that if you are biological a female you would have symptoms x and biological males would have symptoms y. The person she said was still not okay with it. Bay Area libtard. So the instructor shared with us that last year they had a list that had a generic person and 20 signs around the graphic organizer. She said are wasn't doing it and handed us the one that we could tell the signs for heart attack from a male sign on one side and a female sin and all their respective signs and symptoms on the appropriate biological sex.

Dude, even my trans kid understands that THEY have female parts and knows that just because they are they does not get rid of the biological sex. .... The person who was all up in arms about it was a biological female with she her pronouns. ...
Clown world!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Back to the OP.

It's a confusion of words. Ignore the word "trans", but here we have a woman giving birth to babies with another man, as has happened to all babies born today, yesterday and ever since the Dawn of Time.

It's only newsworthy because each party wants to be called something different to what they are. No problem with that per se, but stop trying to fool us. I feel sorry for the babies who will grow up with two mentally ill parents, in an echo chamber of confusion. Will the babies be allowed to grow up "normal", or will the parents decide what they will be and dress them up accordingly?
edit on 11/9/2023 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They made themselves oddly famous.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: FlyersFan

Why do you care?
The child will have both parents that clearly wanted to have a child regardless of what gender they prefer. Does this effect your life in anyway besides making your brain hurt?
[snipped off topic material]

In todays world I wouldnt be surprised if they had a kid just to say a man got pregnant. Im sure they will raise the kid to be trans as well.
I feel sorry for this child.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

spectacular, a man and woman have children

theey must get extra percs at work,
like top positions, + bonuses to displace the remaining
white straight Christian males
edit on 11-9-2023 by sarcasticcritic because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Not to forget that the gender movement is linguistic and relies heavily on altering or completely changing the meaning of the words and expressions or even discovering new words to fit their ideology and agenda.

There is no such thing as 'trans'. It's a fantasy and nobody has ever transitioned between genders. And there are only two genders, nothing else.

A transman gave birth. In a few words a woman gave birth and there is no new about this. As least it's recorded as a transman because the left wing media and press often forgets the trans and reports on men who gave birth and are proud and happy.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hope Mother & Baby are doing fine!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Shouldn't this be titled Cross Dresser has two kids? This is some of the most insane # I have ever read.

Lets check with them in 15 and see how the family dynamic is going.
edit on Seppm30pmf0000002023-09-11T13:14:22-05:000122 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

LOL…. Terry said this -

But is it? In going back and reading the OP once more, did I miss the part where anything more than the activities of this couple were brought up? Maybe yes by abstraction or inference. However even that was, oh, generalizations about the vaster group of people who are non-hetero. I say non-hetero because I find it difficult to focus on all the different ways people now a days choose to have their sex. But the headline and topic of this thread was about this couple and their ''strange to me'' practices.

An oh, remember when you referred to me in the plural? Now I see you refer to yourself in the plural, or do you assign yourself as a spokesman for other people other than yourself.

Jebediah Abercrombie Jones responded -

There’s a group here that agrees with me and a group that agrees with you. It’s that simple !
And I know you’re as smart or smarter than me, so your “don’t understand what you’re saying” seems hollow. I think it’s patently obvious that the thing that’s being spoofed is a guy with everything male, and a chick with everything female, fornicated quite normally, and had a baby just as normally.
Buuuut ……. They continue to live the patchwork of silly lies even though any sane adult knows what occurred. Probably to include squealing and fainting over the miracles of a man giving birth and nursing, and a woman impregnating a man, and 20 other time wasting, stupefying, aggravating tropes.
And no, they won’t be bugging just each other about it. They’ll be cornering everyone to make us agree and praise, or start screeching that we’re genociding them.
Yeah, I don’t think we’re required to do all this, and we have a reasonable complaint when having it shoved at us.
edit on 11-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

No matter what side of the story you support you must accept that all parents throw their achievements of becoming a parent in everyone's face.
You just seem to enjoy being crabby about people's preferred orientation when they have kids or just in general it bothers you.
I would prefer Noone make a news story about something as natural as having a child. It seems kinda dumb but it is what it is. No amount of complaining is going to change what others do though. Unless you would like to use force, which is not cool.

Um, I’ve got two kids. Best thing in my life, along with the wife.
Have endless friends and family with the same, and everybody’s happy for everybody.
But none of us used the occasion of having our children to run around spouting spastic stories about social/ sexual nonsense. We had a little bit of honour and self respect, and made it about the beautiful little guys.
That’s really the only issue. We’ve had our share of forced nonsense, and yeah, people go have a right to say shut up leave me alone. Without all the bitching about THAT.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join