It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Peons are starting to Crack over The Price of Everything

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimeTravelX11

Normal people cant afford the cost of living. The only jobs available pay abysmally. The remote work trend is definitely eroding as well. I know it can't last but my oh my its crazy how much things have changed since 2020

I saw a plain loaf of white bread for 3.70 and a small can of Cambell mushroom soup for 1.50. Take that kind of 100% inflation and add up food costs across the board.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Some one is plagarising your work Jag www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: JAGStorm

Some one is plagarising your work Jag www.godlikeproductions.com...

I’m not surprised. I’ve seen my stuff copied over and over. The most interesting one was on Tik Tok and Facebook.
Just like what you shared, they took things verbatim. I was really upset about my post on the dog man. They literally even used the same photos I shared, I mean how lazy can you get?

Just goes to show some people no longer have a creative bone in their body. Kinda sad and pathetic when you think about it. I mean how hard is it to take what I wrote and put your own spin on it?

I guess they say copying is the sincerest form of flattery, but it would be nice if they gave some credit to the original creator right?

Also I don’t want anyone to think that these people might be me, because it’s not.

PS. Thanks for letting me know!

On a side note, a woman stole a photo I took and posted it to FB. It was not for public sharing. I asked her real nice to take it down. She basically told me to F off. Luckily Facebook is really serious about copyright infringement and they kicked her off, and she was kicked off of instagram too.
She then begged me, and I mean begged me to reinstate her because I was the only one that could drop the case. Did I mention she never apologized?
Oh it gets worse, she sent not one but two ignorant friends to my messages to blast me. One of them was a “scary police” friend. Well after I shared all the screenshots, the police friend went on her way saying she didn’t realize what had transpired. Normally I’m a softie and would easily accept an apology (which didn’t happen), but the gall of this broad was just too much.

edit on 11-9-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join