It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proposes death penalty for human trafficking

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Im not ready to believe that people in our govt are involved directly in the operations, but I believe they get paid for policy positions by the cartels.

It's already happening in local govt in AZ.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I think human trafficking should be dealt with, although I do not agree with the death penalty in the first place. Also, Trump is a corrupt man, he would frame his political enemies as human traffickers as an excuse to kill them even though they are innocent, and let his friends traffic at will.

Right-wingers pretend that Democrats are sex traffickers all the time, it is already a thing. Then Republicans are the ones who end up getting arrested for it.

If you want to succeed at stopping human trafficking, you need to look at it with a rational mind, without bias. Some people want to use it as an emotional issue to help their war against Democrats or immigrants or whatever, that actually detracts from the process of holding human traffickers accountable.

For example - Ron DeSantis is a human trafficker, he broke the law regarding that issue a few times already with his stunts involving shipping immigrants to other states. Yet I bet some of you would vote for him as President. Humans are not very smart in general.

Lol, none of this makes any sense whatsoever. You’re just making up random nonsense that doesn’t connect to reality at all.
The federal govt has set the standard by bussing and flying these illegals all around the country. Desantis is well within his rights to do the same, especially since they’re criminals, and he’s sending them to places that have publicly pledged to take them, as sanctuary cities.
Reality is exactly the opposite of what you’re claiming.
Your little story about Trump makes the whole world feel the cringe, just embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Morning...I agree. Save us all a lotta upkeep. And, look at Saudi Arabia. Don't seem to work there either. Still public stonings, and beheadings....

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Neither is the argument FOR it. My point.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Compare Saudi crime rate with the US.

Not saying they are right....not at all, but I'm saying their harsh punishments seem to keep people behaving in a way that the govt of Saudi desires, for the most part.

There is no scenario inwhich crime would be eliminated.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Are we ever going to live in a world with no crime? No, that would be ridiculous to even think that was an option at this point.

Think of it this way; Back when almost everyone had a gun and would use it, there was a lot more thought put into who a criminal would go after when they knew that they could, and probably would, get shot for their actions.

Same with with Putin and Kim Jong when Trump was in office, they knew they couldn't pull off anything major for the simple fact that Trump gave no Fs and would blow them away any chance he could.

Pretty simple, The more you F around, the more you are going to find out.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Agree with you on that...

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yes sir. The other day a hood rat in a nice ride had "F--K with Me? Find out!"...in his car window.

Ah, Amerika...

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

How can you agree with me about executing the vermin smuggling hard drugs into the country but be against the death penalty?

Enemy combatants?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Morning...I agree. Save us all a lotta upkeep. And, look at Saudi Arabia. Don't seem to work there either. Still public stonings, and beheadings....

That's whataboutism

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Neither is the argument FOR it. My point.

You made the claim and you have given some examples. But these are not good arguments against the death penalty I would say again.

I didn't make any arguments yet for or against the death penalty.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   

And did you F with him? I bet not

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump sure is obsessed with executing people!

BIG RED FLAG!

No, just criminals who harm children.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Hardly. Matter of fact? I got out and talked w him, telling him he's gotta lotta balls to decal his back window w that.

But again ...this is Metro Detroit.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join