It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because Meshawn cannot be quiet. In the first link you can hear her talk about how the Trump campaign wanted them to seat the electors. In the 2nd link you can listen to her claim she just signed what the GOP leadership told her to(although as co-chair,she is part of the leadership and claims to be leadership just the other day in Link 3.)

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

I mean unless you have a link where they are claiming they never signed and it was the feds who did it?

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Oh
So you are just parroting the msm.
So you don’t know your just throwing propaganda.
Typical

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Parroting the msm? Well if she is speaking there, we should just ignore it? It's her own words in a a live interview. You're telling me that interviews with people should not be posted here? Am I supposed to go personally speak with her while secretly recording it on my phone? I mean please let me know what is acceptable to you.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Punishments from Nutjobs who ended up in law enforcement aren't long lasting and usually boomerang, sooner or later.

Creeps Indicting alternate electors is as crazy as the creeps who lean on necks until the suspect is dead.

Different jobs, but the same crazy mindset.

or shoot into a crowd of protesters in a hallway.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Because Meshawn cannot be quiet. In the first link you can hear her talk about how the Trump campaign wanted them to seat the electors. In the 2nd link you can listen to her claim she just signed what the GOP leadership told her to(although as co-chair,she is part of the leadership and claims to be leadership just the other day in Link 3.)

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

I mean unless you have a link where they are claiming they never signed and it was the feds who did it?

they thought they were signing an attendance sheet.

who's names did they forge?

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You not lying is acceptable.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
You not lying is acceptable.

Please explain what I lied about? Did she not say in the links what I said she did? Did you even watch her interviews?

Just because you accuse me of lying does not make it so.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: frogs453

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

they thought they were signing an attendance sheet.

who's names did they forge?

So in the previous links I posted here, her and her husband Matt were excited to go to the state Capitol go present a "sign in sheet"? That makes sense to you? Her discussing it after their meeting that night, was to tell everyone they signed "a sign in sheet"?

This makes sense to people here? Once again as usual, the people involved were proud of what they did and posted incessantly about it. Now we're just supposed to change the narrative and pretend it doesn't exist and if you link to it you're lying? That's ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Link

Michigan AG charged 16 people who were part of a plan to substitute legitimate votes for fake ones in a plot to re-elect Donald Trump. The false certificates were not accepted, but the conspiracy to commit a crime, and sometimes the coverup of a crime, can be worse than the attempted crime itself. They all got charged with the same set of eight charges, including forgery and conspiracy to commit election forgery, which can carry up to 14 years in prison.

Some of the people charged are high up in the leadership of the GOP in the state, and others just got swept in.

The group includes the head of the Republican National Committee’s chapter in Michigan, Kathy Berden, as well as the former co-chair of the Michigan Republican Party, Meshawn Maddock, and Shelby Township Clerk Stan Grot.

GOP state Sen. Ed McBroom, who chaired a GOP-led Senate panel to investigate Michigan’s 2020 presidential election that found no wrongdoing, said he previously spoke with one of the fake electors. It was clear, McBroom said, that the effort was organized by “people who put themselves in a position of authority and posing themselves as the ones who knew what they were doing.”

“They were wrong,” McBroom told The Associated Press. “And other people followed them when they shouldn’t have.”

We should probably expect this to be only the first of the states to indict the participants of this election fraud, a soft coup attempt. Other states have active investigations into similar and concurrent crimes.

False Electoral College certificates were also submitted declaring Trump the winner of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Investigations are underway in some other states that submitted fake electors, but not all.

A Georgia prosecutor investigating possible illegal meddling in the 2020 election has agreed to immunity deals with at least eight fake electors. And Arizona’s Democratic attorney general is in the very early stages of a probe. Nevada’s attorney general, also a Democrat, has said he won’t bring charges, while Wisconsin has no active investigation and the attorney general has deferred to the U.S. Justice Department.

Would convictions put the pressure on the remaining states to start up their own investigations?

Update - June 5, 2024

This case is falling apart, due to NO CRIME being found!: electionlawblog.org...

Liberal Idiots at work! 🤡

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Trump Team - If we need alternate electors are you willing?
These folks - Yes

So what. They could sign anything they wanted nothing was put into action. This is proactively preparing for the Vice President to send it back to the states and them argue it.

I see nothing but people who want to help. If it was the left I would say thing same thing. I mean, they are the side with electors that have been faithless in 2016.

Yet, these people are hindering the process? No, Congress is.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

"I'm no constitutional attorney," Maddock said in the interview with local radio host Steve Gruber. "I'm an elector for Donald Trump from the Michigan Republican Party.
a reply to: matafuchs

She definitely knew what she was doing.
In a local radio interview she:

described the Trump campaign-headed plan in detail during a Dec. 16, 2020, radio interview, recalling that the decision on which electors to use would be left to a constitutional attorney, then-vice president Mike Pence and Congress,

her comments about Pence in the 2020 interview demonstrate her understanding that the fake slate could have overtaken the legitimate votes on Jan. 6, 2021

Link

In a since deleted Facebook post she discussed the meeting, which angered others because they were told to " keep silent."
Michigan AG pdf download

Video of them trying to get into the Capitol where the electoral vote with the real electors was occurring is in this article.
Newsweek

“We fought to seat the electors. The Trump campaign asked us to do that,” Maddock is heard saying at a public event last week organized by the right-wing group, Stand Up Michigan, per audio obtained by CNN. “I’m under a lot of scrutiny for that today.”

Michigan Advance

Those involved had met with Trump in DC just 2 weeks before they enacted this plan.

Newsweek

You may not be aware, but Meshawn was in the whole kerfuffle at TCF during the count. Texting Patriots to come down there. They did in droves, banging on windows, screaming at the workers. Who eventually asked for the windows to be covered because the workers were getting uneasy as the crowd kept growing and getting more agitated.

This is new to me though.That there is evidence that according to Jack Smiths in docs in Trump's DC case, that the Trump Campaign.

A Trump campaign staffer exchanged a series of text messages with a lawyer who was supporting the campaign at Huntington Place in Detroit — then known as TCF Center — Smith's team alleged. In the messages, the campaign employee "encouraged rioting and other methods of obstruction when he learned that the vote count was trending in favor of the defendant’s opponent," the court document added.

Detroit News

She tweeted about a lot of this at the time. I don't know if they are deleted as she blocked me.
edit on 6-6-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I think its incredibly funny. The Trump idiots are always going on and on about stopping election fraud, yet every time I turn around I see an election fraud case involving.......Trump people. One of the top Nazis once said "accuse the other of which you are guilty". Another one of those fashy things Trump people seem to have embraced.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There're always alternate electors. Nothing out of the ordinary other than they got setup.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat
a reply to: Mahogany

I think its incredibly funny. The Trump idiots are always going on and on about stopping election fraud, yet every time I turn around I see an election fraud case involving.......Trump people. One of the top Nazis once said "accuse the other of which you are guilty". Another one of those fashy things Trump people seem to have embraced.

So 2016 wasn't stolen by Russia?

This is a place for some out there thinking but when you start from a false premise, you just look foolish and incompetent.....

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Who said stolen? Interfered is accurate:

Link

Senate report:

The bipartisan report, three-and-a-half years in the making, found Russia used Republican political operative Paul Manafort, the WikiLeaks website and others to try to influence the 2016 election to help now-U.S. President Donald Trump's campaign.

"On numerous occasions, Manafort sought to secretly share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik...

Russian interference in U.S. politics has continued at least until January 2020.

The panel "observed numerous Russian-government actors from late 2016 until at least January 2020 consistently spreading overlapping false narratives which sought to discredit investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 elections and spread false information about the events of 2016."

Manafort and Kilimnik specifically sought to promote the claim that Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the 2016 election.

The Committee made referrals to law enforcement about "potential criminal activity" it uncovered but an annex about these referrals was redacted in total.

Reuters

26 Russian citizens, 3 Russian organizations and Trump campaign members were charged.

But! that has nothing to do with the Michigan electors charges and crimes. So, back on topic.
edit on 7-6-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Exactly my point.

The laughable position .....

ETA.

Oh, the meme guy they locked up as well. Don't forget him.
edit on 7-6-2024 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Influencing an election? Isn't that called campaigning?

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Man I hope it gets thrown out.

Our AG is nothing but a joke. She keeps getting her hand slapped, and doesn't learn from it. Still does whatever "Dictator" Whitmire wants.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This has all already gone to the SCOTUS pre-2020 election. This was to attempt to deal with Faithless electors that happened against Trump in 2016. They actually tried to sway the election but limited if any coverage.

The Supreme Court's faithless electors decision, regrettably, does nothing to eliminate that risk of instability. In fact, it arguably adds to the risk insofar as it reiterates precedent establishing that the Constitution gives states “the broadest power of determination” in appointing electors.

That language in the opinion, even if not so intended, could be taken as an invitation for state legislatures to appoint their own electors in opposition to the state’s popular vote — as Trump and Barr might urge them to do

Link

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

But faithless is not the same as what these people did. That would have been a duly elected elector who convened with all the other electors, at the Capitol building on that specific day, per Michigan election law, then changing their vote from the person who won the state to someone else.

Quite different from concocting a plan, getting a fake certificate of attestation, some smart people would not sign, so you get some randos from your church, you all attest that you are duly elected electors(although the state has records of who is), you attest that you signed this document while convening in the state Capitol(actually at the GOP HQ at 1am) and then you try to force your way into the state Capitol, but are rejected(because you're not supposed to be there) and then you file the complete false attestation with the congress and national archives as if it is legitimate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join