It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: shooterbrody

Commie juries will convict regardless of evidence.

The J6 cases are example enough.

They sentenced a guy to 18 years for posting a meme.

Act accordingly...

How do you think juries are selected?
Do you have a better way better in mind? If so please do tell.
Just because you and most here seem to hate our judicial system doesn't mean randomly selected peers are all commie influenced. And if you do believe that then you should believe all investigating procedures are corrupt so then why investigate anything for that matter?
If you believe that elections are unfair then how did Trump win? Obviously if you believe any of that then Trump did steal an election through buying off certain legitimate electors through promise of wealth and power in 2016.
Shall I go on?

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Tons of pardons and awards will be issued on 1/20/2025.

Add 16 brave and honorable Michigan residents to the list.

Tons of indictments in the days that follow.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
A TDS thread lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Ok bud.
Either what you think could happen in the anon world. But anyone with a working brain knows that is not going to be the case.
I voted for that man 2 times but after some real-life clarity events happened that showed me how duped I was. Instead of doubling down I took a step back and now hate all parties. I almost even went to DC on 1/6.
That pill you swallowed will be an end to your fantasy world unless you can do the same and take a step back.
Not a single president current or former has even done what he is doing.
You need to wake up my man respect our beloved country rule of law as it stands.
It the best around therfore that make the USA the best country to live e in.
It is people like you that give fascist a foot to stand on.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who is gonna pardon those 16 'honorable' Michigan residents (assuming they are found guilty)?

That date you suggest is the date the President of the United States is sworn in - you realize that the President of the United States CANNOT pardon STATE crimes don't you?

Gretchen Whitmer will remain as Michigan Governor through the end of 2027. As she is term limited, there will be a new Governor sworn in on January 1, 2028.

(post by Stopstealingmycountry removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Some of us, actually live here in MI.

We have to be in the top 5 of most corrupt government states.

It's been proven, and buried, time and time again.
Election fraud was even reported the day after the election, yet it was "fixed, then buried" immediately.
The wonderful plot to kidnap our governor, is believed to have been cooked up by someone "On her team" per rumors, of course.
It just sucks for those of us that live here. We are being ruled by Lansing, Detroit & Grand Rapids. And any who go against our governor, are swiftly delt with. The 3 B(*&)( own this state.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I'm here too. You apparently missed Sydney Powell and Lyn Wood and their court case in Wayne County. They literally used numbers that were verifiably wrong and submitted affidavits as proof including "I heard from my boss, that he heard from his boss, that something fishy was going on". They did not vet any affadavit. Their egregious claims were so bad they were sanctioned and have been or will be disbarred. If you think Wayne County went to Trump, I don't know what to tell you. Of the SE MI counties, only Macomb went for him. Even Oakland, was like "nope".

And two of the "electors" already created a give send go. Claiming, they are "grandma's" and being "persecuted for supporting Trump". They conviently left out they committed multiple crimes. But as always, the grift is strong among that group. Another fake elector spoke out saying, "I can say what I want as that is my first amendment right!" Again, say what you want, but when you fraudulently sign documents stating you're a legal elector, you'll face the consequences. What a bunch of dummies. I hope breaking laws to support a man was worth it to them when they are in prison.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think all the people are in their mid 80's so prison isn't going to happen. Just for show.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry
Thank you very much for this post/reply.✌️

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is what has to happen.
There's a guidebook for all of this it's called the Bible, read it.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Michigan AG charged 16 people who were part of a plan to substitute legitimate votes for fake ones in a plot to re-elect Donald Trump.

Since any such attempt would require the blessing of the entire Senate. There was zero - ZERO - chance of it working.

That said, it was a political move, nothing more, unlike the actual crimes committed by a multitude of State officials who blatantly violated criminal statutes in their states with impunity.

Of course, those who support the radical leftist agenda will cheer the persecution of the silly R's and give the criminal D's a totally free pass.

Clown world.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Mahogany

I wish they had succeeded.

Well, that's on you, I can't argue with you on that.

But that is patently un-American, and as someone who has served this country I find it abhorrent. I would much rather the people choose the leaders and the criminals get what they deserve.

BOTH SIDES CHEATED. The entire election should had been redone. The only reason those electors were deemed fake is because the fake votes that suddenly appeared that counted people who didnt even live in the area anymore. Remember they had more votes than actual voters in michigan.

In actuality those were the proper electors,the biden ones are actually the fraud votes.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Actually Trump could forcefully extradite them from michigan because he believes they are political prisoners. Its against the law to put people in jail for political reasons that wouldnt had been wrong if the votes were actually legit. Id move them to washington and then put them under"supervised leave"

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Looked into this. There were no "fake electors" and the thing that these people did has been done by the DNC for a fact in Hawaii- in the 1960's (its nothing new in other words). So as always, there is no smoke so there is no fire. Of course we know that the DNC and MSM will pretend there is and maybe they can find a judge corrupt enough to side with them, but this type of thing would 100 percent fail at some point going up the judicial ladder.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

but when you fraudulently sign documents stating you're a legal elector, you'll face the consequences. What a bunch of dummies. I hope breaking laws to support a man was worth it to them when they are in prison.

More selective application of law?

My surprised face....

Not only is Michigan on of 6 or so states to do this, there exists historical precedent of this happening for years and years.

Alternate electors.

Clowns.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Faithless electors have been used before. Please cite the historical precedent of "years and years" of false electors occurring.

Also, you do realize 2 of the charged were never even elected as electors even if Trump won? It would have been fraud to claim they were even if he won.

You also realize that any electoral vote must be done at the state Capitol when they convene to certify that vote? It cannot be done in the basement of the GOP headquarters in the middle of the night?

Here's some info for you on the 1960 Hawaii issue. Which is not the same, and the President stated at that time, should never be used as a precedent, also a link to more info about the MI case and unelected electors.

1960 Hawaii

Detroit Free Press

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Too bad for Kennedy that he doesn't get to dictate how precedent works. It IS precedent.

More TDS.

You all are a laughing stock at this point...as is our DoJ.

But don't fret. Pendulums exist, and your shortsightedness will be reality to all our detriment.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah, believe me, outside of ATS and Gab, and the rallies, the rest of the country which is the majority is not the laughing stock. It's a sad state of affairs actually. We have members of congress who asked for criminal pardons, even one, days after her election for what crimes, we don't even know, who have brought forth wild accusations, that have even stated they find no criminality and its all about the accusations not the evidence, and have used paid non official "whistleblowers", and are propping up an actual Chinese illegal arms dealing spy, in their endless show against a private citizen.

Meanwhile the GOP has people who are not even duly elected electors, meeting in secret in the middle of the night to falsify records to try to keep an unelected President in power.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

J6 prisoners.

FBI going after parents.

Missouri v. Biden

Hunter

Spare me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join