It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The prisoners were held in the same conditions as everyone else in jail, and were either violent or charged with sedition.

The FBI were going after the extremists who may be parents, but were threatening to kill, physically attacking, even kidnapped a principal for heavens sake. I have not heard, nor have you of any parent arrested by the feds for just speaking at a board meeting.

How many times do you need to hear that Hunter has never held a public office? There has still been no evidence of the President involved. Go talk to Comer, he will give you a lot of, "if" "maybe" "could be" but " no illegality" Grassley will tell you they really don't care to much about if any claim is accurate, they are just after the accusations. It's been linked numerous times. Charges for Hunter have already been announced.

And back on topic. Meshawn and her crew of unelected, fake electors are charged rightfully.
edit on 19-7-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

More excuses to justify your hypocrisy.

I really dont care.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: JinMI

The prisoners were held in the same conditions as everyone else in jail, and were either violent or charged with sedition.

The FBI were going after the extremists who may be parents, but were threatening to kill, physically attacking, even kidnapped a principal for heavens sake. I have not heard, nor have you of any parent arrested by the feds for just speaking at a board meeting.

How many times do you need to hear that Hunter has never held a public office? There has still been no evidence of the President involved. Go talk to Comer, he will give you a lot of, "if" "maybe" "could be" but " no illegality" Grassley will tell you they really don't care to much about if any claim is accurate, they are just after the accusations. It's been linked numerous times. Charges for Hunter have already been announced.

And back on topic. Meshawn and her crew of unelected, fake electors are charged rightfully.

Who are you trying to convince ? Someone else ? Or are you trying to convince your self ?

Self Deception is one of the greatest weaknesses of the human condition , It's almost impossible for most to over come.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Michigan politicians are a joke.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I'm not trying to convince anyone. Just explaining what occurred to anyone who hasn't read or watched beyond Tucker, Gateway Pundit,Newsmax, etc. There is a lot of information to be found out there.

(post by SamColt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SamColt

I'm here just as much as various others, you feel like calling them out? And to be honest, I'm here more than I've been in the 20 years I've been a member, because I'm one of the few that is not part of the right wing echo chamber. I certainly don't mind pointing out and linking to info that points out that a lot of things claimed are false, or incorrect. Heck people here will happily admit they don't ever even read court documents, yet claim to know what's actually going on.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Thats weird because I see "right wing" people have disagreements all the time here.

Yall however?

Lockstep in everything, no matter how intellectually devoid the topic or notion.

Well kept and bereft of free thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I'm not trying to convince anyone. Just explaining what occurred to anyone who hasn't read or watched beyond Tucker, Gateway Pundit,Newsmax, etc. There is a lot of information to be found out there.

you mean like all of these news sources in this video ? In lock step with one another ?

Tucker is basically independent with no love for the Republicans and News Max loathes Fox News.
edit on 19-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Thats weird because I see "right wing" people have disagreements all the time here.

Yall however?

Lockstep in everything, no matter how intellectually devoid the topic or notion.

Well kept and bereft of free thought.

Hmm, well myself and others are usually in threads like this, discussing criminal charges or indictments. Why would myself and other left leaning members argue about what's presented as evidence to a court? In this case, that they actually didn't meet in the basement of the GOP headquarters to sign the fraudulent documents? That would be silly, it's presented in the info about the charges and Meshawn had posted on social media about it. In the MAL docs case, Trump's attorney stated in testimony that Trump asked him to destroy documents instead of return them. What do you expect us to argue about? Of course we will say the same thing, it's all evidenced in court filings. In the Jan 6 cases, again, there is documentation on the DOJ Breach site and now we have court cases. Hunters laptop, we do not know what is on the one the feds have and if they have determined its all legitimate, we do know, as I posted links that Bannon and Gou Wengui uploaded various things to the online version we're seeing, because Bannon admitted it on audio, and that audio was released over a year ago. Again, what are we supposed to argue about. Are we supposed to argue speculation? Why? When there are facts.
edit on 20-7-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
And back on topic. Here is the signed document. You note it states this was signed at the state Capitol, and here is the law. This in itself is fraudulent as they signed this at the GOP headquarters in the middle of the night. A photo of her and her husband delivering the docs to the Capitol after they met and signed them is included in the news article from 1/22 is noted below.

WDIV

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It’s Michigan
The fbi probably signed the documents

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nah, you may have missed it all that time, but even though emails stated they were supposed to be silent about it,a few were very vocal and proud of the whole thing. Although one of the self proclaimed "leaders", Meshawn is now saying that "she just signed what leadership put in front of them" and apparently is experiencing sudden memory loss.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Faithless Electors - 2016

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Nah bra,
Just another beheaded magistrate story from the spin master.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Well, guess you'll just have to follow the court cases then, brah..

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nah
It’s Michigan
The fbi made it all up

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hmm well the people involved and charged are not saying that. But guess you know better than them.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hmm well the people involved and charged are not saying that. But guess you know better than them.

You know this how exactly?
I will wait……..

Tia

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join