It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow White is now brown according to Hollywood

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So now one here would be upset if The Princess and the Frog went live action and they cast Jennifer Lawrence as Tiana?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They aren't just doing another version of Snow White, they are supplanting all the previous versions.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"originally posted by: andy06shake
I really don't see why the colour of the character should matter in this day of age."

Unsurprising, no one who support the radical leftist agenda sees a problem with this.

That right there is the most accurate and telling comment in this WHOLE thread. I've read the whole thread up to where my comment will appear. Thank you for accurately describing the true problem.

TCB

I did the same thing numerous times!
I said the reason was woke woke woke... Do I get credit for it?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with the quite attractive half cast girl they've picked, white enough, bit of powder puff she'll be reet.

The most important thing is the story, but based on the other life action remakes they'll butcher it, full of identity politics and pushing the TQ+ agenda.

They're done the dwarves dirty too. Well, they're not dwarves anymore (apart from one), they're magical queer forest creatures. I bet two of them are going to play tongue hockey. No, I'm going to call it now, there's going to be the first gender neutral orgy on screen.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg
I did the same thing numerous times!
I said the reason was woke woke woke... Do I get credit for it?

Sorry about excluding your accurate comments, but I felt that the commenter I responded to delivered the message in the most concise and clearest way. So simple that even a caveman could understand it.

Well, only if he wasn't a woke caveman, that is. Those woke cavepeople can't seem to digest reality, for some reason.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Or is it just a brown Snow White?

I really don't see why the colour of the character should matter in this day of age.

oh, I don't know. perhaps because it's IN HER F..KING NAME?

imagine filming an adaptation of a fictional book called "Asian in New York". you wouldn't have a problem with giving the main role to african-american? expected as much.

those woke motherf.. would be screaming to high heaven if someone tried to replace a black skinned character with a white person. but the other way around? that's not only ok in their book, it's desired. disgusting.
edit on 18/7/2023 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster
If the color of the character doesn't matter, then why change the color of the character?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: jedi_hamster
If the color of the character doesn't matter, then why change the color of the character?

because the souls of their ancestors have PTSD every time they see a white person, apparently, and won't rest until every last one of them is erased from existence.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

Did you know that he was not good looking?

How in Gods Holy Name do you know that? Because he was a Jew?

I think he might have looked like Brother Nathanael. I think he also may have even been such a rebel towards the tribe and aroused the sort of anger that led to him being "cancelled".

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Disney is looking for some brownie points with a Non-white Snow White and giant midgets.

That’s what it is.

Using the argument of being more inclusive or being more diverse is a snow screen. Bud light is losing that challenge and so are Ben and Jerry.

Disney posting and 800 million loss.

This should also make them lose more.
edit on 18-7-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I used to love disney, I remember as teen ager taking girls on dates to disney world during florida residents month for like 20 bucks a person, yes it was surprisingly effective.

Now I just watch them vomit this stuff out, destroy every IP they touch and laugh... I am usually not a just want to watch the world burn type but now yea.

No dwarves in snow white, gtfo plunge that dagger into the heary of walt disney's dream again bobie boy.

Yes they are not dead yet but they are dying just follow the stock prices and declining park numbers and the story is told we are just watching the death throes.

ETA: add in the inflationary pressures in the states, numbers at the parks are going to fall off a cliff.
edit on 18-7-2023 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here's what you're mad about:

She's a few shades whiter than me, a white dude, because I've done some stuff in the sun this summer.

Cope.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What are people going to do when Disney starts to deliver its US content in Spanish with English dubbing?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Disney and Hollywood seem to follow the paths of Bud Light, Ben & Jerry's, and others, but if you decide to go woke then you know what can happen. Maybe you go broke?

We are being migrated off a monetary system into a social credit system. That is why they don't care about losing money as long as they get a good ESG score , they will be offered a seat at the table once we have been fully migrated.

In the meantime what ever they lose due to consumer pushback they will be compensated behind closed doors. That is the neat thing about being able to print money when ever you want and send it overseas with no to little accounting oversight, art, book deals, netflix movie deals, etc .........

Remember you will own nothing and be happy, but If you aren't happy that credit score is going to drop.

edit on 10731America/ChicagoTue, 18 Jul 2023 20:10:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: AlienBorg

Disney and Hollywood seem to follow the paths of Bud Light, Ben & Jerry's, and others, but if you decide to go woke then you know what can happen. Maybe you go broke?

We are being migrated off a monetary system into a social credit system. That is why they don't care about losing money as long as they get a good ESG score , they will be offered a seat at the table once we have been fully migrated.

In the meantime what ever they lose due to consumer pushback they will be compensated behind closed doors. That is the neat thing about being able to print money when ever you want and send it overseas with no to little accounting oversight, art, book deals, netflix movie deals, etc .........

Remember you will own nothing and be happy. Bu If you aren't happy that credit score is going to drop.

You're right.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
What are people going to do when Disney starts to deliver its US content in Spanish with English dubbing?

We've been getting many commercials in spanish on our cable tv for ages, which I completely resent because our cable service is now very expensive.
And I did not elect for any other language other than English.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What are they going to do with Humpty Dumpty?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

Never heard of a brown egg?

ETA: was he an egg?
edit on 18-7-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Never heard of a brown egg?

ETA: was he an egg?

Ooh yes, you're right! LOL I have brown eggs in my fridge right now!
Yes, Humpty was an egg, as I recall.
Then there's Goldilocks, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and countless other children's stories.
I don't think children really notice these things too much, they're caught up in the stories!

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Humpty was an egg, as I recall.

No such thing was implied in the poem. He became an egg decades later in illustrated books.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join