It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's compromise

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Don't worry about it. These range days will be kept secret from the parents like the trans clubs are. You don't even know they happened - until afterward anyway. No problem.

Now there's trans clubs? I feel like you're just making sh1t up.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Don't worry about it. These range days will be kept secret from the parents like the trans clubs are. You don't even know they happened - until afterward anyway. No problem.

Now there's trans clubs? I feel like you're just making sh1t up.

Then you need to read more.
link
link
link
link

Leaked documents show how teachers recruit students, form gay and transgender clubs in schools
by Christopher Tremoglie, Commentary Writer
March 30, 2022 10:20 AM
Imagine a scenario in which your child comes home from school and tells you that they now identify as “pansexual.” Or, while telling you about the school day, your child mentions that he or she was told he or she was gay based on a test a teacher gave them. Or you discover he or she was recruited by a teacher to lead a gay and transgender student club but was instructed not to tell any parents because “what happens in the student club, stays in the club.” These are the alarming contents of a packet distributed by the California Teachers Association regarding the formation of gay and transgender clubs in schools.
emphasis added

This is just a few results from one quick search. Its been in the news for quite a while now. And you never heard about it huh? I think maybe you are the one who just makes sh1t up. Its obviously not hard to find examples of it happening... And the most disturbing part of it, apart from the fact that it happens at all, is the directions given to the students to keep it a secret, especially from their parents. This is groomer 101.
edit on 14-6-2023 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join