It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's compromise

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The Left is always saying "Let's compromise" when it comes to some issues and in my experience, their version of compromise is, "shut up and let us have our way".

But, if you actually do want to come to terms I'm ready to talk, but my terms are iron clad. You don't agree to them, no deal.

1st of all, you can fly all the Pride flags you want...as long as I can fly a NRA or Don't Tread On Me flag right beside it.
You can have BLM posters....if I get the 2nd Amendment engraved on a plague right next to it.
You can have ANTIFA posters...if I get the Pledge Of Allegiance every morning.
You can teach kids about sex, trans and all that....if we have Bible class.
You can have drag shows....if I get gun safety classes and Range Day with the kids.

Now, I'm sure folks will have some things to add to my list, but it's a start, right ?

See ? I'm ready to talk. How about you ?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Knock yourself out. I give negative f#cks what you do. Just don't try to pull my kids into your gun toting, religious lifestyle. See how that works? I'm also fine with the pledge in school, just take God back out of it.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Nope. Iron clad. You want to teach want YOU want, but have a hissy fit over my terms.

I knew I could count on the Left's hypocrisy.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Nope. Iron clad. You want to teach want YOU want, but have a hissy fit over my terms.

Thanks for playing.

So you want everyone to attend these bible and gun classes?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yet you give enough F#cks to go out of your way to comment on his thread.... just saying.

Give it a break, nobody is trying to turn your kids into being a gun toting nut. Same as you want freedom of speech, we want the freedom to our 2nd amendment rights, plain and simple.

Notice how it says "bible" not "Christian Bible", "Hindu Bible", etc. Very ambiguous term that can give freedom of religion.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Knock yourself out. I give negative f#cks what you do. Just don't try to pull my kids into your gun toting, religious lifestyle. See how that works? I'm also fine with the pledge in school, just take God back out of it.

Wow, it's almost like you just want them to leave the kids alone? Now where have I heard that plea before?...

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't care about politicians pushing perverted minorities to distract society, but if a "teacher" or other person teaches tranny sex stuff to my child, they won't find the body.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Thanks for playing.

So you want everyone to attend these bible and gun classes?

You want everyone to attend CRT classes and allow drag shows in classrooms?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jorge1986s

LOL.

that is all.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You basically said the same thing that I said. You have the NRA, you have bible classes and church, for any and all religions, there are gun safety classes, you are free to say the pledge of allegiance anywhere and everywhere you want, I just don't agree with it being pushed on kids with religion added to it. The original did not contain the word God. I see NRA and gadsden flags almost daily. What is it you want? Do all of these things! I don't care! I and my kids have zero interest in religion of any sort, and though I do own guns, I don't see it as an important aspect of life soon we won't be attending bible classes or pew pew with toddlers day. You do you, I do me, and we leave each other alone about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You can opt your kids out if you want....but you're gonna be labeled as an extremist, a bigot and whatever else we can think of. Even though you're not, we'll still call you one.
I thought we were trying to compromise here ? You get what you want, I get what I want.
I'm trying to be reasonable and you're going off the deep end at the idea of equality in education.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

No. Can you name any k-12 schools that teach CRT or have drag shows?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You get what you want, I get what I want.

That's exactly what I said.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You basically said the same thing that I said. You have the NRA, you have bible classes and church, for any and all religions, there are gun safety classes, you are free to say the pledge of allegiance anywhere and everywhere you want, I just don't agree with it being pushed on kids with religion added to it. The original did not contain the word God. I see NRA and gadsden flags almost daily. What is it you want? Do all of these things! I don't care! I and my kids have zero interest in religion of any sort, and though I do own guns, I don't see it as an important aspect of life soon we won't be attending bible classes or pew pew with toddlers day. You do you, I do me, and we leave each other alone about it.

and it still seems to fly right over your head.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Gun safety is way more relevant than inflicting mental illnesses on children.
Get real

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Florida passed a law to make sure it didn't happen, and folks got all hot and bothered by it. Something something don't say gay. If it's not happening, they what's the fuss?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Not quite. You see, I don't mind if your kids opt out. I'm not sneaking in an agenda and not telling the parents.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

www.newsweek.com...

A Public School District Took Middle Schoolers to a Drag Show Without Telling Their Parents

www2.cbn.com...

It's Christmas, so an Elementary School Invited a Drag Queen Prostitute, Naturally

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Elementary Kids Get ‘Special Surprise' Drag Performance at School Talent Show

A quick Google search

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

What is this inflicting mental illness that you speak of? I agree gun safety is important, for anyone who chooses to use guns. I'm not going to make my kids learn how to shoot though. They have zero interest. If they decide they want to learn, they'll take a safety class.

originally posted by: network dude
Florida passed a law to make sure it didn't happen, and folks got all hot and bothered by it. Something something don't say gay. If it's not happening, they what's the fuss?

I don't know. You're the ones fussing about it. You tell me.

Not quite. You see, I don't mind if your kids opt out. I'm not sneaking in an agenda and not telling the parents.

Neither am I. Nothing mentioned in your OP is mandatory for anyone. So, again, you do you, I do me. Go to a church that worships a gun, in an uncle Sam costume, with a Gadsden flag for a cape. I DO NOT care!

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

www.newsweek.com...

A Public School District Took Middle Schoolers to a Drag Show Without Telling Their Parents

www2.cbn.com...

It's Christmas, so an Elementary School Invited a Drag Queen Prostitute, Naturally

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Elementary Kids Get ‘Special Surprise' Drag Performance at School Talent Show

A quick Google search

See, I don't agree with that. Shouldn't be at schools, because kids can't opt out. I feel the same about religion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join