It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm quite fed up with all their manufactured delays. As we saw during the plandemic they were quite capable of using Zoom.
They are not all farmers so they don't need this amount of time off. We have different members traveling the world, visiting the Pope, meet and greet in Ukraine - not seriously dealing with the issues at hand.

I've listened to these inquiries. It's all just for show. Look at Fauci he actually lied, bold face lied in his testimony about gain-in-function and what are the consequences? People show up and testify and don't have all the information, so its "I'll get back to you" and then we never get to learn about what was given.

The one consistent factor in everything that I have read and watched- code word-DELAY.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel we may have another connection-
EYES ON.

Do you believe in coincidences?

Jeffrey Epstein: New Details

"August 10th, the Inspector General said Epstein was in his cell at 8 p.m."

If this report doesn't raise any red flags I don't know what would. This is released and just swept under the carpet. Well my book says-"NOT SO FAST."

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

You're right. Q alluded to how the "Clock Expires" during delays. Most times intentionally, as with Hunter Biden and tax fraud he committed in 2013 thru 2015. The DOJ kept the IRS in the dark while the limitation statutes expired on Hunter's crimes.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Obama has just released his summer reading list.

Obama's Summer Reading List

Aside from the over emphasis on race the titles may be communicating something more.

The wording stands out a bit to me and maybe it is just a coincidence
What? Could Not Do the Wager.

The Blue Hour- refers to timing.
The Magic of the Blue Hour

"The in-between time when anything is possible."

"Is this the one time of the day where we believe that we can get away with something that we usually cannot."
" A moment of rest and Reset. Possibility of a pause. What would happen if you were able to press the pause button today at the blue hour?"

The other book that stands out is "All the Sinners Bleed." This one sounds uplifting- a serial killer.

Amazon

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

More book news.
Andrew Cuomo Wages War

It's not just about his book- "The ethics board is, in essence, 'Too independent.'
From all the books I've read each one of the authors brags about all the smallest of details but Cuomo?

Cuomo "Why bother with pesky details."

NOT Mentioned in Cuomo's Book: How Many Nursing Home Residents Died in New York.

Chris Cuomo Podcast-
Chris Cuomo Defending Fauci

I'm going out on a limb here but he must have read the Cliff notes of the book "The Real Anthony Fauci." No one could possibly defend Fauci after reading that book. Why is he even being interviewed?

EXTREMELY damaging piece on [D]s nursing home deaths!

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here is something you can use-
Biden's Red Carpet Event

He probably falls more than we know.

Marjorie Taylor Green Tweet

Instead of going after Hunter-
Hunter Biden's lawyer files ethics complaint

Meanwhile the 'Hunter' becomes the hunted-

Mystery Couple

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Even David Schwartz is tweeting tonight about the STORM TWEET and EBS!

Tweet was at 02:32 am GMT/UTC on 24th (PAIN mirror timestamp):

Hey, @Google, can you please stop selling ads to the guy who claims his magic water cures cancer? You've had reports for months.

GEMATRIA:

"Hey, @Google, can you please stop selling ads to the guy who claims his magic water cures cancer"
=
Look to twitter exactly this my fellow aAmericans the STORM IS UPON US. GOD BLESS"
2nd top result for simple gematria

"You've had reports for months." = 340 simple gematria

Drop the zero from 340 gives #34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

It seems Q world and XRP world are converging? TWO WORLDS COLLIDE?

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Jack Dorsey just tweeted a JFK/Nixon debate from 1960. Nixon's opening statement uses several sentences that Ronald Reagan used in his "Peace through Strength" speech.

edit on 23-7-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Given Reagan came after Nixon, wouldn't it be Reagan used Nixon's?

Nixon's opening statement uses several sentences that Ronald Reagan used in his "Peace through Strength" speech.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think this was in reference to the 1960 speech, before either was POTUS.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
It seems Q world and XRP world are converging? TWO WORLDS COLLIDE?

New TWITTER X logo

originally posted by: nerbot
Anyone else notice that the new logo is a rectangular "Q" with two tails?

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Senator Rand Paul -Fauci- Bernie Sanders

This is just beyond words. I suppose Sanders is doing the same as Fauci and that is why he is trying so hard to stop the requirement to fully disclose where Fauci is getting extra $ from.

Sanders Institute

Imagine a non profit gave Fauci a million dollars during the plandemic! I went hunting around and found the non profit.

Israeli Non Profit Awards Anthony Fauci $1 Million

What are the chances that Pfizer made a donation to the Dan David Prize?
Pfizer and the Pfizer Foundation

How are senators worth many million of dollars?
How does MW live in a $4 mm home?
How many past/current politicians have foundations or institutes?
CORRUPT
BROKEN
TRAITORS!!!
JAIL
DEATH.

It is rather funny seeing Chinese News Network actually covering this.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Bill Clinton tweeted something odd.

Bill Clinton Tweet

"Let's bring home gold so we can party like it's 1999!"

Let's Party Like It's 1999 Lyrics

"But when I woke up this morn'in
Could've sworn it was judgement day."

Bill Clinton had his impeachment trial in 1999!
Bill Clinton Impeachment 1999

"On October 8, the House authorized a wide-ranging impeachment inquiry, and on December 11, the House Judiciary Committee approved 3 articles of impeachment. On December 19 the House Impeached Clinton.
January 7, 1999, in a congressional procedure not seen since 1868 impeachment trial of President Andrew Johnson, the trial of President Clinton got underway in the Senate."

Maybe Biden's impeachment is up to bat.
H.Res. 57 Impeachment of Joseph R. Biden

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

SU.S. Reinforces Presence in South Korea

Now there are 2 subs there, the USS Kentucky and the USS Annapolis.
"A nuclear-powered U.S. submarine has reached South Korea in the second deployment of a significant U.S. naval asset to the Korean Peninsula this month."
This is the first nuclear sub since the 80's that would fit with a BIG event.

There are 2 posts about NK and water and now we have two subs. Do you think that they are trying to provoke NK?

Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As the World Turns.

Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
WATCH the water.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

One thing that I noticed about the twitter change is that one can no longer see what is trending.

Twitter Trending

It was already breaking down before this change but now if something big is happening and people are chirping there is no way to know how important the story is.
I find Musk's actions confusing. On one had he promotes free speech and then he throttles it.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well this is interesting. You brought up the HIV link to the jabs early on.

NIH-Gates Foundation Collaboration

December 2019! $100 million for each is a very major investment by Bill Gates.
"This unprecedented collaboration focuses from the get-go on access, scalability and affordability of advanced gene-based strategies for sickle cell disease and HIV to make sure everybody, everywhere has the opportunity to be cured, not just those in high income countries."

Scalability? I doubt it will be a "cure" because that isn't something their in to.
This looks to me like evidence that they knew exactly what they were unleashing.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Jikkyleaks has just posted this-

DTRATherapeutic Arm

Nothing to see here. Just look at the timing. What are the chances that late 2019 there was suddenly this urgent need for a new program- "Discovery of Medical countermeasures Against Novel Entities [Domane] to address novel and emerging threats."

And just like that Remdesivir is pulled out of thin air.
There was just so much planning around all of this- and they ticked all of the boxes. Maybe they missed one.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
No, I said HIV was found in cleavage of C19, not the vaccine hun.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Twitter’s X To Become Half of the World’s Financial System: Elon Musk

Elon Musk is all set to rebrand Twitter’s iconic blue bird logo into X. The reshaping of the social media giant could also integrate payment systems across the world. Users might be able to send and receive money through Twitter’s X, hinted the billionaire in a recent interview.

Musk is bullish on X and forecasted that the payment integration could become half of the global financial system. However, he cautioned that its success could be possible only if things fall into place as planned and are done right.

X would become half of the global financial system,” said Musk adding, “if done right”. The tech entrepreneur did not reveal further details about the payment systems but laid it out there that Twitter could take a new turn in the financial world.

watcher.guru...

Elon Musk wants Tesla and Neuralink to build a cyborg body to turn amputees into the bionic man

By combining a Neuralink implant and a robotic arm or leg for someone that has their arm or leg—or all arms or legs—amputated, we believe we can give basically a cyborg body that is incredibly capable,” he told Tesla investors on Wednesday.

www.google.com...

Elon Musk wants to create a superintelligent A.I. because he thinks a smarter A.I. is less likely to wipe out humanity

In a nearly two-hour-long Twitter Spaces talk on Friday, the world’s richest man discussed his company’s goal of creating an AGI (artificial general intelligence), meaning an A.I. that is at least as smart as a human.

fortune.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join