It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 395
<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Bonnie's version is by far the best but didn't fit the post video wise. Nikki's version is fantastic for many reasons as well A fine tribute to a wonderful song set to the music of a new generation. How's it go (jbp)he more songs the same oh you know the words music oh(ep)
The song is the same just a new Messenger.
great for romance perhaps a wedding but not in a thread about debunking a random poster on a site known for cah telling them the govt is gonna come get them. Considering the Internet was created by military presumably for m.a.l.i.c.e. shout out COM it only stands to reason it knows everything we do on it.
Ever think that every time humans get to a certain level of tech we decide it's not worth it?
The pictures from the past with cpu's going as far back as hyroglyphixs
If this is about the children we should only be concerned with freeing them from it

a reply to: angelchemuel
Never trusted doctors much after seeing that movie

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
Robert spilling beans

MO where have we heard that B4?

edit on 2024/23/3 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Dang mate again...Pisces is Infinity Symbol...birthday is 19 & I was a major athlete & when I started 7th grade first school
team, huge NC State fan & David Thompson #44 was my hero & I wore that number all the way thru high school...

Cheers
Ektar

PS Trying to catch up & just saw your KM post re "Beauty Mole" after I posted going to edit...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
How many more pages on this one before the new thread needs to be posted? It looks like we are near the end for this one.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Someone else might need to start a new thread (the last thread).

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
...However I got top talk to on my birthday & was
first time in almost 2wks...Best Birthday Ever!!!

Your Gravity is obviously strong so you deserved a great Birthday, and I'm very glad your Dad is comfortable and being cared for, I hope you feel a sense of relief.

I never mentioned it in any of my posts but Kate's eye brow was also something I noticed.

ps: I love the synchronicity you have to my earlier post.

Everything For You Is Unfolding Perfectly.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Digital1010

And now this -

LINK

How can her differing hair length be explained? And I imagine her stripey top is an old favorite used for P.R. events because it makes her look a little less slim with horizontal stipes to draw out the periphery vision subconsciously.

And I have favorite clothes from years ago too. Today I actually wore a good old favorite for the first time in ages, my light grey ATS "hoodie" and it has to be at least 10 years old.

Unlike Kate, my hoodie just makes me look weird.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CaledTheRevenant

I think its 400, but a mod would know better than me.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaledTheRevenant
How many more pages on this one before the new thread needs to be posted? It looks like we are near the end for this one.

We could probably go a bit past 400.
Thing is, this thread lasted almost one year...and one year from now............................

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I have a sweater that is over 30 years old. I've told my kids to bury me in it!!!
You can see it here around my waist on an ATS gathering on the Isle of Cumbrae in Scotland that Gordi arranged.

.....bonus picture, one of my fav's.... we look like an album cover for a band in this one...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

That's cool you got to do a meet with some of our cohorts. I missed the one that was done here in NY some time back. I've only met one person in the forum. But it was a friend of mine that stumbled onto it and was trying to sell me on joining. I laughed so hard at him.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

He's not been on ATS since March 10th either.

To save space:

It strikes me that the CROCUS HALL terrorist attack could be a marker for one of the RED LINES from post #4414?

On telegram I'm seeing rumours that DJT knows the owner of Crocus Hall so possibly a White Hat False Flag.

In simple gematria, CROCUS HALL = 112
=
VICTORY,
HOLD THE LINE,
XI JINPING,
FALCON HEAVY,
SCARE EVENT

Mr POOL also posted pictures of crocuses some time back!
edit on 24-3-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Kate Middleton is featured on the front page of the WSJ Page A1. The article is continued on page A8. We have a first here, or at least the first time that I have ever seen it. The paper has included a QR code so that one can scan it and watch her announcement.
I find the title odd-"Princess of Wales Says She Has Cancer" not definitive as in "She Has Cancer".

Where did her ring go?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I got this.

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: CaledTheRevenant

Thing is, this thread lasted almost one year...and one year from now............................

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

We have some more weirdness with Kate-

Why did she wear the same outfit as the one in Rosemary's Baby?

I wonder if she knew? That reminded me of Lady Gaga singing when Biden was, cough, made president.

Lady Gaga's outfit

That bird symbol is right from the book "The Hunger Games".

Mockingjay

I wonder if it is the norm at these events that the carpet should be red, while this one is blue with red stipes on the side.

#1304 April 30, 2018.
Emmy Awards.
RED CARPET event?

This post is asking a question.

Can you imagine how much fun they would have keeping us in smart cities and then meeting in the capital for hunger game annual competitions?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Bill Gates- Net Zero

So Bill Gates finally admits that "artificial meat is another key source of greenhouse gas emission" so why are we doing this again?

Albert Bourla has some serious muscle-Project Veritas
This is a bit dated so I wonder how much more he has? It can't possibly be safe for him to walk the streets without protection.

I took some time reviewing the board members of Pfizer.
Meet Joseph Echevarria

Well look what we have here- a direct connection to Obama! That would mean that Obama had detailed information about whatever was taking place behind closed doors in real time and would be aware of the serious harm and deaths caused by the jabs and yet he did nothing.

In fact as the shadow president he had Joe mandate them. Evil.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Trust Grassley-Secret Intelligence Project- Project Thor

#3033 Mar 11, 2019
Stay in the LIGHT.
Remain in open comms w/ Sen Graham & Grassley
Whistleblower Protection Act.
They will take your calls.

Strange that this program would be shut down when it was making inroads. May be just a coincidence with the Thor post and the Pope.

Fast and Furious Q&A
Pope Francis health update

"What would be the motivation to try and get American automatic weapons in the hands of drug cartels. Why did some people in the American government think it was in our best interest to make sure the Mexican drug cartels were armed to the teeth?"

Pope Francis health update

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Air port exec dies after shootout with feds at Arkansas home; affidavit alleges illegal gun sales

The executive director of the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, Arkansas died Thursday after being struck by gunfire while in his home during a shootout with federal agents who were attempting to serve a search warrant.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

FDA Deep State and Contaminated Blood.

So it is not only the mRNA issue we have to deal with but also HIV. Reflecting on this, the reason that the FDA has made this change is that it will hide the connection of the mRNA jabs and VAIDS. Instead people will point to the HIV contaminated blood as the problem. They are prepared to do anything to hide their responsibility for the surge in illness.
The link to the Children and Monkeypox is forbidden so we must be over target.

"Deep State FDA- provide a backdoor to void the Nuremberg Code, where voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential."

top topics

<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join