It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 398
<< 395  396  397    399  400 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I don't really follow Charlie Ward either but I do keep an eye out for useful data points.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

More weirdness from Tedros-
Tedros tweet

Cool intro- "We are seeing some positive trends in the effort to #ENDTB"

But in the next breath-"Last year we saw the highest # of people diagnosed since 1995."
Reminds me of Dr Jeanne M, Director of the NIAID, with the equally cool comment- Good News- TB is still a deadly disease but....

There is just one solution develop another jab, mRNA flavored. After all the new mRNA manufacturing plants need to be up and operating soon.

Roll out of new mRNA manufacturing facilities

Now a few words from USAID-

USAID report- -Jan [23], 2024

Billy has another "best investment I have ever made" moment coming up. One has to question why it is always a jab?

Doing some research about Monica M. Bertagnolli, Director of the NIH, who just happened to be hired for the position November [9] Gates important number.

17th Director of the NIH
Or so she claims.

Would you believe that she is the 25th Director? She must be using new math because even leaving out acting directors I don't get 1. None of this is by coincidence. Francis Collins- August 17, 2009.

List of NIH Directors

Looking through her tweets-
What have we here? March 16, 2020. AI call to action including Microsoft, ChanZuckerberg and friends - the ones doing all the censoring.

USTCO announcement

This is frankly weird-
December 19, 2021- This is my last day as NIH Director

If she is not the Director of the NIH who is?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

Good news in relation to the above related to Matt Hancock the ex UK Health Secretary:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I hear you. It is really ironic to be using Microsoft to investigate Gates nefarious activities. I imagine at some point he would pull the plug on the whole thing rather than have more people hunting down his nefarious activities- past and future.
Maybe he enjoys the limelight and feels that no one is going to be able to hold him accountable.

Lord Rothschild Obituary

Rothschild Turf War

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ooops! Netenyahu has cancelled his planed visit to Whit House because US did not block the vote by UN on ceasfire in Gaza..... which passed.
Biden wont be the only one Netanyahu will be ignoring!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
I imagine at some point he would pull the plug on the whole thing rather than have more people hunting down his nefarious activities- past and future.
Maybe he enjoys the limelight and feels that no one is going to be able to hold him accountable

Perhaps. Maybe he enjoys the game he is playing so much he would pull his own hand away from the big button of destruction, like an omnipotent gloved hand in Dr Strangelove.

He likes the spite too much to quit I think, and he knows he won't live forever and his death will be the only time he will quit, otherwise he'd be having all the usual treatments possible to look young and fit instead of being a fat kid in glasses with an evil smile through wrinkled lips. He may live in massive mansions, but I bet he still inhabits the basement.

Just a soft little squirt. A Microsoft.

edit on 25/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 25-3-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Link for above added here because I wanted to read more.

I have a very good friend who's son is being dragged by Netflix into promoting HipHop to a more mainstream audience.

The link will be sent to his Dad as a heads up to what he's getting himself into. Plus I wanted to bookmark Associated Press for future use.

edit on 25/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I meant that the eclipse is on April 8th 2024, and not today. I did note that a multitude of states are also deploying National Guardsmen to "assist" local first responders and Law Enforcement in their duties for that day. The residents in those states have all been advised to stock up on food, water, and fuel for the duration of the event (regardless of the fact that the event is only minutes long).

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A few weirdies coming in as well.

CME IMPACT SPARKS SEVERE GEOMAGNETIC STORM: Arriving hours earlier than expected, a CME struck Earth's magnetic field on March 24th at 1437 UT. The impact opened a crack in our planet's magnetosphere and sparked a severe G4-class geomagnetic storm--the strongest since Sept. 2017.

This was after a massive blast from the sun hit the Earth the day before.

STRONG X-CLASS SOLAR FLARE: Yesterday, the sun produced a solar flare so strong, it took two sunspots to make it. Sunspots AR3614 and AR3615 exploded in tandem on March 23rd (0130 UT), directing their fire straight at Earth.

Picture edited out by me

The explosion from AR3614 (top) was so violent it seemed to rip the fabric of the sun, while AR3615 (bottom) followed very close behind with a less intense blast of its own. The same sequence was captured in this movie from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory.

While this may seem like an incredible coincidence, it probably didn't happen by chance. Researchers have long known that widely-spaced sunspots can explode in tandem. They're called "sympathetic solar flares." Occasionally, magnetic loops in the sun's corona fasten themselves to distant pairs of sunspots, allowing explosive instabilities to travel from one to the other. This has apparently happened to AR3614 and AR3615.

Some sympathetic flares are so much alike, they are considered to be twins. Yesterday's double-blast was not a perfect twin, but close enough. It shows that the two sunspots are linked, raising the possibility of more double-flares this weekend.

Then for tomorrow we have this oddity going on here.

Oklahoma's National Guard is set to be deployed for the upcoming total solar eclipse, when as many as 100,000 people are expected to visit one county.

In a statement on Tuesday, the guard said it would assist emergency management to cope with "an unprecedented number of tourists" on April 8 in McCurtain County, in the southeast of the state.

The guard will provide first responders as well as units with hazmat response capabilities in case of an incident like an industrial fire.

Lt. Col Jabonn Flurry, commander of the 63rd Civil Support Team, said: "This influx of visitors has the potential to overtax local resources and thanks to the training and experience our Guardsmen have working alongside local agencies all across Oklahoma, the CST is uniquely qualified to support our fellow Oklahomans."

A few quotes from the article that should rise questions about this vs the last American Eclipse;

At least four states on the eclipse's trajectory have urged residents to stock up on groceries and gas ahead of its occurrence, as traffic is expected to overwhelm local roads. The Federal Highway Administration has also warned that increased traffic to remote areas could lead to unsafely parked vehicles and the potential for wildfires in areas with dry vegetation.

"What we found through our research during some of the other eclipses, people were getting lost because cars were stopped on the road. So they'd get out and walk into the fields," he said.

The Oklahoma National Guard has previously been deployed to respond to extreme weather events such as floods, wildfires and tornadoes.

I don't recall any of that being reported as issues during the last eclipse so why is there going to be issues this time? It really smells like a False Flag set-up like all those disaster training events right before a real event is pushed through.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yes Guy... I got your gist re the eclipse.

However didn't quite get your comment that we'd know in 24 hrs?

To save space:

Decision on Julian Assange extradition at 10:30 am GMT... in 3.5 hrs!
You've probably noticed anons doing peace or V for Victory signs with two fingers recently... There is a much circulated photo of Assange being driven in a police van and doing the same hand sign.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

re National Guard deployment during the eclipse

Remember Putins "10 days of darkness" in March 2015? When he reemerged from occultation he immediately ordered the Northern Fleet to full alert for 5 days of combat readiness drills lasting from March 16-21. On the 17th Russia announced the drills would be expanded to the Norwegian Sea placing the Northern Fleet right into the path of totality of the total solar eclipse of March 20, 2015.

On April 8th the path of totality will include two of the Great Lakes. Lake Erie and lake Ontario which would make for a nice hyperdimensional parking spot for parts of the Russian Northern Fleet from where to launch missiles and return home before the eclipse gate closes.

Well, that's the hopefully highly exaggerated movie script version of events but I can't shake the feeling that there is a core of truth to what I described. Even more so after seeing the recent weather map with 16,000 strikes of lightning along the 4/8 eclipse path of totality.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Breaking Baltimore, ship brings down bridge, mass casualties
Part of the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapsed. Interesting symbolism. FSK is author of the text of the U.S. national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner". Intentional incident?
edit on 26-3-2024 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I was a little late on the data, but this was basically what I had suspected. I just suspected it would be something to do with banks or crypto-currency.

A bridge in Baltimore, Md., has partially collapsed after being struck by a container ship Tuesday morning.

The Francis Scott Key Bridge crumbled after a vessel crashed into it, prompting the structure to dismantle into the Patapsco River, shortly before 1:30 a.m.

“All lanes closed both directions for incident on I-695 Key Bridge. Traffic is being detoured,” the Maryland Transportation Authority wrote on X.

Traffic was brought to a startling halt and drivers were being detoured.

The rumor I heard was about a collapse and thought it must be a banking system. This collapse will indirectly interfere with important commerce in the morning by overly congesting the other two bridges and possibly setting up something more suspect.

More on bridge details: Baltimore Sun

A spokesperson for the Baltimore City Fire Department said a major rescue operation was underway with all lanes closed and with all traffic being rerouted from the 1.6-mile steel bridge that is part of Interstate 695.

Somethings always smell like messaging though,

He said authorities were searching for at least seven people in the water as of 3 a.m. but the number of vehicles that may have been impacted or traveling on the bridge is unknown.

there's those numbers, 7 people at 0300 in the morning Q-703

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324395 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:33:29 (EST)
“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK), through your wisdom and strength, since your tragic death, Patriots have planned, installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the beam of LIGHT. We will forever remember your sacrifice. May you look down from above and continue to guide us as we ring the bell of FREEDOM and destroy those who wish to sacrifice our children, our way of life, and our world. We, the PEOPLE.”
Prayer said every single day in the OO.
JFK - Secret Socities.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

and back at the end of the article:

The Key Bridge, which opened in 1977, is named for the writer of “The Star-Spangled Banner.” The bridge is one of the Baltimore harbor’s three toll crossings.

I hope they find anybody that fell into those waters, but mostly I hope the pilot and captain of that ship are brought to task over this. Let's see who and where that container ship hails from in the morning over there.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
To save space:

Decision on Julian Assange extradition at 10:30 am GMT... in 3.5 hrs!
You've probably noticed anons doing peace or V for Victory signs with two fingers recently... There is a much circulated photo of Assange being driven in a police van and doing the same hand sign.

Yes while holding a Gore Vidal book (bother-in-law to JFK and RFK).

edit on 26/3/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Phil Godlewski's live on Sunday 24th, showed a trailer for his upcoming film about JFK's life AFTER his "assassination"...

What intrigued me was the title: 104 - JFK's JOURNEY, Beyond the Grassy Knoll!

Even the theory that JFK survived states that he eventually died at 102/3, so why put 104 in the title?

Because he was pointing to Q post 104; whose timestamp encodes March 25th:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think it also relates to banking... I think current system money now flows through the XRP bridge into ISO20022 coins... the new QFS system.

So a signpost or GO command?

Q the stormm just posted video of the crash here

Looks deliberate to me... and note the bridge collapse seems primed by explosives rather than natural from the force of the crash

Also It's the Francis SCOTT KEY bridge... SCOTT FREE from 7 Q posts

Could it also stop a lot of cabal escaping?
edit on 26-3-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   

SCOTT
KEY
BRIDGE

Several interesting words, actually. The ship lost power twice before impact (at least all the lights) and power also came back on both times. See here and here.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, kinda reminds us of the ship in Suez canal that was hijacked by remote control to trace a dick pick course???

Could this be deemed a BLACK SWAN event?

I have to say the timing of the crash is very suspect... middle of the night when traffic v low...
edit on 26-3-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Yes, made me think of the Ever Given and that string of Arleigh Burke class destroyer incidents among several others.

The ship in question is the Singapore flagged container ship Dali built in 2015 belonging to Stellar Marine LLC. Stellar Group of Companies is incorporated in Pakistan. The ship was headed towards Colombo, Sri Lanka.

The Broken Bridge and the Dream by Salvador Dalí, 1945

In his dream, the ruined bridge transforms into a stairway upon which allegorical figures drift upward towards heaven.
link

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow... owned by STELLAR as well... think XLM stablecoin from STELLAR?

...and the picture... No way this wasn't a planned FF

new topics

top topics

<< 395  396  397    399  400 >>

join