It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 393
<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I think a shutdown would only serve the Dems at this point, mostly from a publicity / news cycle thing. MSM would be cackling about it 24/7, a big diversion from Real News events.

I would guess R/MAGA played their hand right up until the last second. There's too many details for anyone on the outside to know what the goals really are.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It gets better. Watch what happens after Milley speaks. Skip to 33:06.

www.c-span.org.../retired-generals-testify-us-withdrawal-afghanistan

Tinyurl link:

tinyurl.com...

BTW...I rewatched it because I knew there had to be 10 hands...

originally posted by: Crazierfox

originally posted by: duncanagain

HUGE

bankrupted corporation has now been comprehensively exposed as unlawfully and unconstitutionally masquerading as a legitimate government.

a reply to: Thoughtful3

For 91 years, our Constitutional Republic born as the “United States for America” with We The People authority became illegally and unlawfully operated as “THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” by designers, planners, operatives and financiers loyal to foreign owners & agents of the Federal Reserve headquartered in the sovereign territory called the
@cityoflondon

edit on 2024/21/3 by Crazierfox because:

edit on 3/22/2024 by CaledTheRevenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Well the one thing that does look interesting is the "Israel being saved for last" and this being one of the most likely crucial election ever.

It appears as elections keep getting closer the amount of anti jewish mafia chatter on social media keeps getting louder . Candance owens, Kanye , Dave Chappel, and many other people as well appear to openly now come out and dare to question the Jewish connections.

This guy has been going off on the Jewish mob:
x.com...

He has several posts about hollywood and pdiddy and clarifies that he is not saying all jews are bad ofcourse. He thinks its more of a crime syndicate thing among the Jewish community like the mob within the Italian community and refers to it a Jewish mob.

So hopefully I was wrong and this Q thing does end up panning out this year before election time.

Add a few more to the list of people speaking against and questioning Israel in public.

Candace Owens :
x.com...

Tucker who I'm not a fan off and still believe is controlled opposition even made a subtle remark stating that there is no advantage for the US to continue to fund Israel.
x.com...

Glenn Greenwald:
x.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

There may be another angle to the Gates Foundation post 2.4 B
2+4+2= 8

April 8th is when there will be the solar eclipse.

There are 4 ku posts with sky event-
#1183, 1182 posted April 19, 2018.
#1335, 1328 May 10, 2028.

From #1010, 1011, 1012 Line# 17 is AIR.

Gates Foundation statement on Malaysia Flt 17- crashed July 17, 2014

These HIV researchers would have had a crucial role in what is happening with the jabs and VAIDS. Coincidence?

Line 20 is VACCINES- 2020 the year of Covid vaccines.

Line 23 ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH & MONEY]
Phoebe Gates will be 23 in 2025 when the fun begins again.

Line 25. ROTHSCHILD

Line 26- 2026 CONSPIRACY- p[l]andemic 2.0. Leila [Gates grandchild will be 3 in 2026]

I still am amazed that he would set up everything around family birthdates and special events and special numbers. Complete psycho- he will be 70 in 2025.

Chemtrail Bill Passed

Billy won't be pleased since he has been funding efforts to dim the sun.

Oklahoma Bombing April 19, 1995

[4][8]00 pound bomb, [4][8]00 square block area. This bombing and the Malaysia Flt crash happened the same year- 2014, 3 months apart.

----
Circling back to Watch the Water.
F ukushima Nuclear Plant Disaster

March 11, 2011 and World Water Day is 11 days later, March 22nd.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

That looks like the woman who fills in for Kate. I may be mistaken but stranger things have happened. With these high profile royals coming down with cancer it may be used as a way to awaken the public that something is seriously wrong.
Could it be that they received the real jabs instead of the placebos?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
TRULY

~
Future Proves the Past
LOOK inTo IT

TGIF

.... .....

---- ---
carry ON

QAnon is a conspiracy theory, but the predation at Nickelodeon was very real

In the first half, Quiet on Set reveals that production assistant Jason Handy was fired and then eventually convicted of lewd acts after sending an inappropriate picture to a prepubescent girl acting for the sketch comedy show All That. But the second half drops the mother of all bombshells, that the marquee star of the network at the time, Drake Bell, was repeatedly and violently assaulted by Nickelodeon acting coach Brian Peck.

? cOME ON

edit on 22-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: NOt SHY

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
That looks like the woman who fills in for Kate.

They forgot to add her mole/beauty spot.

For added reference: This Kate Middleton lookalike is so good even her kids couldn't tell which one is the real Kate
edit on 22/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Hey Qsters....

Page 400 is fast approaching......

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Hey Qsters....

Page 400 is fast approaching......

The end is nigh, abandon hope all ye who entered here....

Thread 43 + page 400 = thread 44?

4+3+4+0+0+4+4 = 19

Mirrored/Inverted: 9 - 1 = 8 = infinity.

edit on 22/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2024 by duncanagain because: Maria Zakharova

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
$3 billion

Trump will own most of the new, combined company, or nearly 78.8 million shares, which would account for at least 58%. Multiply that by Digital World’s current stock price of more than $40, and the total value could surpass $3 billion.

A new Gamestop coming soon...
edit on 23-3-2024 by duncanagain because: Gamestop

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanagain

And don't forget they are the same group that claimed responsibility for the suicide bombing killing 84 people in Kerman, Iran in January during a memorial for general Qassim Suleimani, who was assassinated in a drone strike ordered by Trump in 2020.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Am jealous mate... I'm out of Limoncello at the mo.

This is probably sacrilege but... try Whisky with Limoncello chaser?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
On "made up room temp superconductor" I am saying there is no way you can create one without 1st makding it up in your head. Einstein and Tesla both basically said it that way. Not saying he didn't fail to create one, only you cannot create one without 1st thinking of it. Logic...

a reply to: Crazierfox

What if the Dengue crisis in Brazil is a real live world table top exercise? I wouldn't put it past them to tidy up some details before the next launch.

Dengue Global Situation

Scrolling down to Public Health Response- This has the eerie feelz of the WHO trying to set themselves up as the lead. Why would any country or people follow any of the WHO recommendations after the spectacular performance during Covid?
[9] steps- Bill Gates important #.

I'm just wondering if they plan to deploy a GERM team. Some of the wording makes me very suspicious. Bill Gates using his puppet Tedros had far too much success during Covid to give up on moving up the agenda.

"WHO/PAHO was launched in September 2020 supporting the deployment of experts through GOARN and Standby Partners to countries experiencing higher magnitude outbreaks." Sounds like the formation of a global GERM team.

Look at this wording "Developing a global operational response" - what could possibly go wrong. Tracking, tracing, digital jab passports...rewind.

Trust the Science?
Ranga Dias just made up room-temperature superconductor

They just make up stuff, get paid $$$ and then the papers are retracted.

"Universities typically keep misconduct- investigations proceedings and reports secret." Here comes the good part...

"Federal policies that form the basis of many universities practices allow the institutions to limit the disclosures of information."

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yes, they can't have it both ways can they? They will sure try. "Don't see what your eyes saw or what we KNOW you must be thinking. you are wrong sheeple. Dead wrong."

Angel or Rel can tell I am sure. When she and Rel have a chance to chime in here.

That looks like the woman who fills in for Kate. I may be mistaken but stranger things have happened. With these high profile royals coming down with cancer it may be used as a way to awaken the public that something is seriously wrong.
Could it be that they received the real jabs instead of the placebos?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
www.c-span.org.../retired-generals-testify-us-withdrawal-afghanistanwhat in the wild world of circus is this. Wth r they

a reply to: CaledTheRevenant

You see... everything was/is a lie because we have liars in charge of everything. I don't get why this is so hard to understand

lies

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That does look like Kate sat on the bench... no make up either. I have to say she doesn't look well and even skinnier than before illness.... if that's even possible.
HOWEVER.... anonentity posted this screengrab from Twitter showing the bench slats behind her were different either side. I can't explain that, can anyone here?

Twitter screengrab

I even went and watched the video again in case the screengrab was doctored.... all present and correct.... bench IS odd!
Rainbows
Jane

edit on am37America/ChicagoSaturday2024-03-23T07:43:53-05:0007America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
On "made up room temp superconductor" I am saying there is no way you can create one without 1st makding it up in your head.

Isn't it called "A Human Brain"? pun definately intended.

Room temperature, a substance, conducts electricity, virtually no resistance, not affected by magnets etc.

Perhaps what we/some of us were "engineered" for from the start. (remembers apes fascinated by a Monolith)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Justoneman
That does look like Kate sat on the bench... no make up either. I have to say she doesn't look well and even skinnier than before illness.... if that's even possible.
HOWEVER.... anonentity posted this screengrab from Twitter showing the bench slats behind her were different either side. I can't explain that, can anyone here?

Twitter screengrab

I even went and watched the video again in case the screengrab was doctored.... all present and correct.... bench IS odd!
Rainbows
Jane

Jane this afternoon Aus, the news station showed that footage in fair resolution and there is definitely a beauty spot hard to see clearly most likely due to makeup? Her face and neck look drawn.

new topics

top topics

<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join