It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   

After talking about the recent discovery made by Corrado Malanga together with the well-known researcher and Radar expert Filippo Biondi, Professor Malanga opens another very interesting parenthesis on various aspects that are linked to the topic of the pyramids: 432 Hz Frequency, Atlantis and the Germans.

These topics, although at first glance they may seem disconnected from each other, have many things in common and are perfectly linked to the mystery of the peoples who built all the pyramids on earth (Egypt, South America, Asia, New Zealand, etc...).

The video begins with a careful analysis by Prof. Corrado Malanga towards the mysterious frequency 432 Hz, which according to him would be fundamental for understanding many other mysteries about modern history and the Universe.

In fact, this frequency, Malanga claims, would be in perfect harmony, up to the two millionth digit after the decimal point, with Pi, and the latter is that fundamental number on which the entire Universe is based;

The professor also adds that following a recent scientific study, it was discovered that the neurons of our brain are spaced apart from each other with multiples of Pi, and the latter if exposed to the 432 Hz vibration would enter into resonance with all the 'Universe.

The video continues with links to the Atlantean Civilization and how it is thought the city of Atlantis could be hidden at the South Pole, a territory still unexplored today for the scientific community, which would be hindered by the presence of government bodies and military bases.

The video ends with a brief appeal to the German missions in the Nazi period in the Antarctic territory, which are still hidden today.
edit on 9-3-2024 by duncanagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Angela Chao, Sen. Mitch McConnell’s billionaire sister-in-law, spent her last minutes alive frantically calling her friends for help as her Tesla slowly sank in a pond on a remote Texas ranch, according to a report.

Chao, the billionaire former CEO of dry bulk shipping giant Foremost Group, tragically died at the age of 50 on Feb. 10 after accidentally backing her car into the pond while making a three-point turn.

The driving mishap was detailed in a report by The Wall Street Journal that shed light on the chaotic rescue efforts that ultimately came up short, turning what was supposed to be a celebratory weekend with friends into a nightmare.

This smells like a hit job cover-up.

After eating dinner together and celebrating the Chinese New Year on Friday night, Chao left the guesthouse around 11:30 p.m. to head back to the main house, where her son was sleeping. It was cold out, so she decided to take her Tesla Model X SUV for the four-minute drive rather than walk.

But within minutes, she called one of her friends in a panic. While making a K-turn, she put the car in reverse instead of drive, she told them. While going backwards, the car went over an embankment and into a pond — and was sinking fast.

Her friends immediately ran to help and one woman jumped in the pond, the Journal reported. The property’s ranch manager and his wife came outside after hearing the commotion and somebody called 911.

Why didn't she just call 911 instead of her friends?

Blanco County emergency units finally arrived at 12:28 a.m. — a full 24 minutes after they received the call, according to an incident report obtained by the paper. Due to the rugged terrain, a number of responders got out of their cars and walked to the scene.

One responder described the Tesla as completely submerged. Sheriff’s deputies even stood on top of it during the rescue efforts, trying to bust open a window.

According to the incident report, a dive team was needed but none were available.

So they were on the car, but still needed a dive team? Couldn't they have busted the window in and pulled her out? Wait it gets weirder,

A tow truck arrived to pull the car out of the pond but it didn’t have a cable long enough to reach the vehicle, which was much farther out in the pond than responders had anticipated.

A longer cable was finally retrieved. At least one tow truck driver, however, said he was afraid of being electrocuted by the electric vehicle, a person at the scene told the paper.

Death of Mitch McConnell’s billionaire sister-in-law Angela Chao under ‘criminal investigation’ weeks after Texas crash
A two-man rescue crew eventually pulled Chao from the car around 12:56 a.m., police said. Hundreds of gallons of water gushed out from the car when the doors were open.

Now if water came out of the car, then that means that they must have gotten the car out of the pond. This story is still off to me and given the fact that at the same time this occurred that retail violent crime gang was connected to Chinese shipping agents, seems weird that she (a Shipping company's head) dies.

I'm up in the air if she was killed due to wanting to expose the CCP, or if she died as a message to Robo-Mitch about forcing him to step down from GOP Senate leadership.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanagain

Everyone has a soul.

I don't believe that. I think the big reason NPCs are the way they are is that they lack a soul. They are but an organic shell lacking illumination within.

Cheers

edit on 9-3-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Happy Birthday, Ektar!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Okay. I will rewatch and pay more attention, it was late and I was was getting sleepy. I'm glad I'm RH+. Thanks for pointing this out.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm pressed on time today but this is just so desperate.

Biden secretly flew 320,000 illegals from Latin America into 43 cities across the U.S.

Seriously how many more do they need to steal the next election?

Rep Tim Burchett tweet

It's strange that the Daily Mail had to submit a FOIA request and yet our media did not?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GaPeach30

One simply can't make up some of this. Are we green enough?

Scotish power sector using diesel generators to de-ice wind turbines

We get to really see how sick things have become.

Shadow of Ezra tweet

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Some winning.
Judge orders Biden admin to stop diverting funds from border wall

Ken Paxton again.
"Biden acted completely inappropriately by refusing to spend the money that congress had appropriated for border wall construction, and then attempted to redirect those funds. His actions demonstrate his desperation for open borders at any cost."

Maybe they knew that this was a likely outcome and that's why they have switched to plan 2.0 and are now flying illegals from Latin America avoiding the border all together. Completely lawless and desperate.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Interesting case.

Perhaps the embankment was a long slope which is why they needed longer cables to tow the car?
Perhaps the cops were dumb and were trying to break the windows but they were underwater so the impact effect was reduced.
Perhaps she phoned her friends first because accountability is difficult for many.
Perhaps her "friends" were also unaccountable because they should have asked if she had called emergency services or done that themselves immediately.
Perhaps the cops who responded were there to make sure she didn't survive?
Perhaps she was trying to get away from someone and was panicked?

Questions questions..

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Everyone has a soul.

I don't believe that. I think the big reason NPCs are the way they are is that they lack a soul. They are but an organic shell lacking illumination within.

Cheers

I think it's maybe "jabs" in the past that engineered the apathy we are faced with today.

And perhaps a "Soul" is more about a shell me thinks. Something we hold the good stuff in to use along the way over time.

No shell, No soul, No Care.

Maybe why the Soulless gather at Bohemian Grove?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

CORRADO MALANGA: what they don't tell us about the pyramids!

Corrado Malanga is an Italian author known for his theories on alien abductions investigated through regressive hypnosis, and on the real use of pyramids.

In summary, his theory holds that the pyramids, particularly the Egyptian ones, were built by ancient civilizations dating back 36,500 years, and not by the Egyptian people of just 4,600 years ago; theory that makes you think about some things...

The Egyptian pyramids were built by ancient civilizations with the use of human labor and engineering techniques that were too advanced for their time, such as Pi and the golden ratio.

Malanga's theory is based on a discovery made together with Filippo Biondi, through the use of a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) which detected the existence of corridors and rooms never revealed by Zahi Hawass, the custodian of the Egyptian pyramids

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

The Path of Return, not an easy one for sure. Is spiritual awakening bliss? It may lead to a blissful state but the journey feels more like waking up mid surgery because the anesthetics have worn off.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Corrado Malanga: what they keep hidden about history Pt. 2

The Egyptian pyramids were built by ancient civilizations with the use of engineering techniques that were too advanced for their time, such as Pi and the golden ratio.

Malanga's theory is based on a discovery made together with Filippo Biondi, through the use of a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) which detected the existence of corridors and rooms never revealed by Zahi Hawass, the custodian of the Egyptian pyramids; This is very thought provoking...

This discovery opens the door to many other theoretical speculations, absolutely legitimate, on the possibility that our history does not actually correctly tell the true course of events.

Malanga supposes that this manipulation of facts has been going on for thousands of years, and carried out by modern Freemasonry and by all the rulers, who would have an interest in keeping us in the dark about our real abilities, preventing us from knowing the real reason why we we are on this planet, and in this universe.

Finally, Malanga argues that human civilization must regain control of its own mind and conscience, returning to being a unified conscience, emerging from all the manipulation to which we are exposed every day.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This story is still off to me and given the fact that at the same time this occurred that retail violent crime gang was connected to Chinese shipping agents, seems weird that she (a Shipping company's head) dies.

Don't know if there's any connection....

Congressional probe finds communications gear in Chinese cranes, raising spying concerns
House lawmakers found that the equipment installed on the cranes — cellular modems that can be used for remote communication — were not documented in any contract between US ports and Chinese crane maker ZPMC, a congressional aide familiar with the investigation told CNN. When US port personnel went to China to inspect the cranes, the modems were already installed, the aide said.

[www.cnn.com...]

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thank you I have been there for a few weeks but I haven't had enough time yet to check it out. I did see many of
ATS there...I didn't mention it because I wasn't sure if it was invite only or not. I got a PM from our fabulous DTOM!

So I'm very thankful to see it mentioned here...what about Dashen's site, are we going there too?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

T3, It breaks my heart to see farmland full of solar panels and big ugly wind turbines. I think they do more harm to the environment than help.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

CORRADO MALANGA: ALIENS AND PYRAMIDS Pt. 3

Corrado Malanga, in this speech given in a recent interview on the Red Ronnie channel, supposes that all the pyramids present in African, South American and Asian territory were built by the Aztlans, or more commonly known as Atlanteans, coming from the civilization of Atlantis , which Malanga claims lies beneath the glaciers in Antarctica.

Corrado explains how this Delicocephalic civilization, that is, with an elongated skull, was part of a different human race, forced to emigrate from Antarctica all over the world following a catastrophe that occurred just over 36,5000 years ago, following the crash of a another Earth moon present many years ago.

Corrado Malanga claims that this civilization was in possession of very advanced knowledge, handed down to it by what Corrado claims are Aliens, who the Church and ancient legends considered Angels and Demons.

The interview continues with an analysis of human consciousness and the meaning of the Universe and our existence, arguing that the human being's task is to understand what Dualism is.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: nugget1

Thank you I have been there for a few weeks but I haven't had enough time yet to check it out. I did see many of
ATS there...I didn't mention it because I wasn't sure if it was invite only or not. I got a PM from our fabulous DTOM!

So I'm very thankful to see it mentioned here...what about Dashen's site, are we going there too?

Cheers
Ektar

I don't know, but Dashen is listed as a VIP member on D.I.
It's comforting to know some of ATS' best have created an alternative site.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Back at last...

ETA: Probably never catch up of course...
edit on 392424 by Enterdoggy because: Bounced mysteriously after a couple decades on here.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

I'm pressed on time today but this is just so desperate.

Biden secretly flew 320,000 illegals from Latin America into 43 cities across the U.S.

Seriously how many more do they need to steal the next election?

They already have the cities.

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join