It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The biting and irreverent satire of the fabulous Pubble

edit on 8-3-2024 by duncanagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well none of that happened which is both good and bad, but that mess of a speech that was given... well it doesn't look good given how the rest of the world sees the US through the eyes of the TV.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Silver Nervuti

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Happy birthday Ektar
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Shout-out to nerbot - don't panic yet. It's about prophecies:

Russia Invades France

The prophet in question also had some things to say about the 3 days of darkness.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Omega Click

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Shout-out to nerbot - don't panic yet. It's about prophecies:

Russia Invades France

The prophet in question also had some things to say about the 3 days of darkness.

Any "prophet" who still uses an "orange.fr" email address is behind the times me thinks.

And there are probaby enough guns in France to ward off a huge amount of evil, an average of about 19.6 guns per 100 people. Things like shotguns get passed on over the years when someone dies too and I'm sure there are many more unregistered ones tucked away in attics and cellars not to mention the ammo.

There are also plenty of target shooting clubs and clay pigeon clubs countrywide so shooting is a normal sporting activity everywhere.

This also doesn't include things like Crossbows and Bows, even more useful perhaps for the stealth.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I'll bet there are still a fair amount of lovingly maintained old weapons captured from the Wehrmacht hidden in farms across France.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Any "prophet" who still uses an "orange.fr" email address is behind the times me thinks.

Orange maiI bad? I doubt it's her doing that as she died in 1941 but who knows... time traveling shenanigans and everything. To me these and some other prophecies sound a bit like they may have been seeded by spy agencies during the cold war to spook the Russians and maybe also nudge the West into higher military spending. Also suitable as a psyop to induce fear in the population which always comes handy for controlling the masses. Hard to tell without digging physically through some archives.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Happy birthday Ektar. Hope your dad starts feeling better soon.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Why it's important to watch tonight's SOTU:

a) There is NO published DESIGNATED SURVIVOR,

b) For the first time there will be TWO INTERMISSIONS in the SOTU,

c) An INTERMISSION = BREAK,

d) There are TWO key Q posts with BREAK in them:

Read these lines again:

10 & [10]... Start of ten days blackout???
12/7 - 12/17.... = 3/7 to 3/17 = Ten days March 7th (today) to 17th.

Re FLASH BREAK, I read this as something appearing on the ticker feed during the break.

Lastly, there is a post that I can't find that says the MSM won't be abler to avoid reporting some major event... Something happening during SOTU would fit that scenario.

Maybe Bidan will take his prosthetic mask off during SOTU? Or military rounds up congress/scotus/bad military heads?

Or the PODESTA INDICTMENT appears on the ticker feed.. P.I. = 314 = Q314 shown above

Ku post 365 December 18, 2017 [23]:[27]:52

This is pointing directly at the Gates family.
3+6+5=14 ...Phoebe's birthday is September 14. [1+8=9] September is a hugely important month for Gates.
Rory's birthday is May 23 and he will be 27 in 2026- just in time for the next p[l]andemic.

I have been concerned about Billy's private planes where he would have an opportunity to move around whatever bioweapon he wishes without any real scrutiny. I'm going to break this down in a separate post for clarity.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

The arrows point to F A S- what if these are months of the year?

February was the month that Leila [grandchild was born].
April was when Jennifer was born.
September is when Phoebe was born.

* L=12 and Leila just happened to be born February 12th, 2023.

Jennifer celebrates Leila's first birthday

*H=8- Bill and Melinda Gates divorce in August 2,2021 after 27 years of marriage.

Bill& Melinda Gates Relationship Timetable

SPLASH-
FLASH
S= September [9]
P[16]-F[6]=10

That would be October. Bill Gates was born October 28, 1955.
Connect to 10 & [10].
Ku post #1010.

Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.

The meaning of the name Leila

7 blood red dots- 7 family members. [Bill, Melinda, Jennifer, Rory, Phoebe, Leila and Nayl Nassar- Jennifer's husband]

Bill Gates private planes have WM logo on them.
W=23
M=13
23-13=10.
Q/POTUS 4 [10]...Bill Gates has 4 private planes.

Bill Gates has 4 private planes
#1010.

Circling back to the 2nd line with 7 blood red dots. 2019+7=2026 the next p[l]andemic.

How about a nice game of chess? Shall we play a game.

23 year old beats Gates at chess at 44th WEF meeting

32 lines- mirror 23.

I'm starting to feel like a stalker.

Since Phoebe will be 23 in 2025-
Phoebe & Bill at Times 100 Red Carpet Event

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I was going to mention something like this in my earlier post in regards to "Pi" in post #314 and whether it would mean "Public Interruption" in the SOTU speech.

At exactly what time in the speech from when Biddy started babbling, OR on a general clock, did the Gold Star Dad stand up and start shouting about "United States Marines" relating to the death of his son (Godspeed)? Maybe an "Autistic" and/or a "Patriotic" thing to do?

Could have been comms, but perhaps just an opportunity to rant for the frustration of a Dad whose son was not protected well enough and pointing out Joe's hypocricy.

Gold Star Dad booted from State Of The Union address for heckling Biddy.
edit on 8/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
Bill Gates has 4 private planes

One for him and the Misses and one for each kid for getting the heck out in a SHTF scenario?

If he had another kid would he get another plane?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Some more stalking.

Bill Gates left the Microsoft board just in time for Plandemic 1.0

Amazing, just amazing timing- launching an investigation in late 2019 providing Billy cover to leave Microsoft so that he could concentrate on the 'Big" game, since this was the best investment he had ever made.

The formal resignation was March 13, 2020, just 2 days after the WHO had declared the p[l]andemic. Probably has nothing to do with the [M] logo on his private planes. 4 private planes +13= 17

W= #23- his best friend in the world is [W]arren, as in the Buffett. Warren Buffett=13. Finally a really good connection to Buffet.

Obama recommended the book "The [M]aniac" by Benjamin Labatut which I just happen to have a copy. Probably a shout out to Billy and the M logo on his private plane.

Circling back to #365
Big happenings- March=3.
Billy resigns from Microsoft
6+5=11. Amazing, the date the WHO declared the p[l]andemic.

Q1=18
Q2=19
Q3=20
Q4=21 [10]
Q5=22
Added together=100.

"Disease X- 100 Days Mission to Prevent the Next Pandemic."
Q4- say this represents 2021 then add Q5 as 5 years that would be 2026 when the next p]l]andemic is in full swing.
X=10.

Q4 is special. [10]= October.
Bill Gates and Event 201- October 2019.

Event 201 was conducted on October 18, 2019. Q1=18.

Event 201-October 18, 2019

I'm wondering if we should be looking at Q1-Q5 as years?

2018- Billy warned everyone that we should get ready for a pandemic.
The world needs to prepare for a pandemic just like war

Clade X was conducted May 14, 2018.
Clade X

2019- Event 201 tabletop exercise. Billy invests in BioNTech.

2020- Pandemic declared in March leaving [9] months for Albert Bourla and Pfizer to whip up the mRNA jab.

2021- Jabs are rolled out. The 3 arrows- could that also mean the 2 jabs and the booster?

2022- Jabs, boosters plus questionable therapeutic Paxlovid introduced. Rory Gates was 23.

5 Q's could also be months as in May. Clade X was in May.

May 2023 New tabletop exercise

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I was thinking that he may have wanted the 4 private planes so that he could have decoys, especially if the hunt is on for him. What is also disturbing is that he can transport whatever with little scrutiny.

I was wondering if the 7 red dots could be connected to the jabs. A friend showed me her vaccine card very early on expressing concern that there were spaces for 7 jabs, if I remember correctly.
We are at #7 currently aren't we with # 8 to be rolled out soon?

February 28, 2024 -Adults 65+ can have another jab.

The last sentence makes one feel so safe - "Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are curable or preventable, chronic or acute, or from human activity or deliberate attack....

Did you notice that Biden wore a tiffany blue tie for the State of the Union?

Santa Surfing tweet

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We have something very strange.

Man gets 217 Covid-19 Vaccines in 2.5 years

How could he get access to that many? One would expect that perhaps there would be some checking of his medical records.
Makes one wonder if this is a fake story to provide some story that these jabs are sooo safe that you can take 100's with no adverse effects. 2.5=2025?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Well the one thing that does look interesting is the "Israel being saved for last" and this being one of the most likely crucial election ever.

It appears as elections keep getting closer the amount of anti jewish mafia chatter on social media keeps getting louder . Candance owens, Kanye , Dave Chappel, and many other people as well appear to openly now come out and dare to question the Jewish connections.

This guy has been going off on the Jewish mob:
x.com...

He has several posts about hollywood and pdiddy and clarifies that he is not saying all jews are bad ofcourse. He thinks its more of a crime syndicate thing among the Jewish community like the mob within the Italian community and refers to it a Jewish mob.

So hopefully I was wrong and this Q thing does end up panning out this year before election time.

Good to see you back here Fren.

What we do when it's all over?

<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join