It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Happy Birthday Ektar

Happy Birthday too to the one for March 7th.

edit on 8-3-2024 by Imbackbaby because: Birthdays man.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm sure this is fake and nothing, I have no judgement.

I'm glad I don't stand with any leaders. The above is probably fake but balance.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

They're calling the latest jab an 'updated vaccine', so I guess 'boosters' are no longer relevant.

I was reading Jennifer Gates/Nassaar 'accelerated' masters degree in public health; it's amazing how it fits so weel with her daddy's life passion!

'Master of Public Health degree program. The rigorous curriculum prepares students to become leading public health professionals capable of addressing current global health problems with multidisciplinary, evidence-based approaches.'

As an aside, I have an odd feeling eyes need to be on Adam Sciff; that man's soul seems evil and has no bounds.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
When folks realise we're going back and not forward it makes more sense. Future proves past baby.

Sound on, off, on then off. It will resonate with some....

It's time.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
I'm glad you're on our side stalking........!

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Ektar!!!!! I'm sorry your dad is ill and hope he will be well soon!

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
I listened to this on X then later read a post by country music star John Rich who admitted to being "invited" to Bohemian Grove by several top producers and others within the music industry but he did not go.

I think that's a question we should be asking all entertainers. More and more prominent people within the entertainment business coming forward with what they have seen go on at the Grove should help to separate the wheat from the tar so to speak.

One more thing that was trending on X this week was the 300 missing children in Lahaina. They first reported a low number of children, something like 20, did not return to school but the real number was 300. Are the citizens there not raising 9 kinds of hell over this and it isn't being reported?

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3 by RookQueen2 because: misspelling

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Leonardo Da Vinci of our times!

The immense Corrado Malanga

Prof. CORRADO MALANGA was a teacher at the Department of Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry of the University of Pisa of the courses of Organic Chemistry, Chemistry of Organic Element Compounds and Eco-sustainable Organic Chemistry.
He was also interested in Exobiology, in some cases using Ericksonian regressive hypnosis techniques.

He has studied borderline phenomena between Science and Consciousness, ranging from the interpretation of virtual reality, through History, Myth and Quantum Physics.

These studies led him to develop a conception of the Universe as a product of Consciousness, as an expression of the same unconscious Human Creation.

edit on 8-3-2024 by duncanagain because: Grazie Corrado!

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanagain

So if I understand what Malanga is saying is aliens only kidnap people with souls and only 20% of us have souls. I can't believe that.

And, the conscience video, how are we to accept evil on such a scale that it makes you physically ill. Harm to children, and other humans. Murder, torture, the elites that are causing us harm every day. I haven't experienced this myself but we know that evil is real, as is goodness. I guess I'm not evolved enough. Interesting though.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanagain

Cool little clips. I love triangles, they are in everything everywhere.

Thankyou.
edit on 8/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GaPeach30

Everyone has a soul.
Only 20% have compatible DNA FOR THEIR PURPOSES, almost always with negative rh.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OMG Thank you everyone for ALL the Beautiful Birthday wishes!!! I am so thankful to everyone & so blessed to be here
especially for being excepted since while brain is now try to recover again. I cannot even begin to tell you how much
that means to me. I truly care about everyone here. I just happened to stumble across the thread I think 2019 & Covid
was just starting & I was trying to stay on top of it. I already knew about the military games Sept or Oct 2019 & I hope I remember right, I think there was a husband & wife from the USA? who got sick but no one knew what was wrong?

I could be so wrong & I'm ok with being wrong, cz you guys bloody got it going on!!!
I have learned so much in researching Covid & other diseases, viral & bacterial in depth. When I was working my favorite
place to be was surgery & pathology. I found a very rare parasitic egg in cat urine I think at a Vet Hospital in Asheville NC or in CA...I actually saved the slide but I cannot access it because it's in a storage unit I cannot access until I'm clear from the toxic mold again, the storage that has everything I owned in, my drums, percussion instruments,music, med books & many autographed books from major Ufologist & a book I stood in line for 4 hrs to meet John Glen & his wife, I bout 4 & gave away 3.
So sorry didn't mean to get carried away....the weeks & months have been flying by so fast unlike I have ever experienced.

I am sorry to say I was responding to Nerbot's post..."19.3 acre = March 19th? Why does that date remind me of something?

I was being funny because my Birthday is 19 March...sorry I haven't had a chance to respond until now...
But DAMN those birthday wishes were awesome. Also I thought Nerbot got the joke, I loved the response & I did save it!

This maybe something or nothing...I think it was 17 March last year 2023 when ATS went Dark. I always celebrate 17 March & 19 March (Scot/Irish), & always have sheepdog competition & I was sorting of freaking out because I had never experienced this before, our site has so much info & news so all of a sudden I was lost...this was a Friday 17 March & I think I finally foundRogue Nation...

I'm worried about the date coming next week...I have other outlets now but will be extremely sad if this place disappears
because I have been here a long time. I truly hope if something happens we all will be at the same PARTY!

Sending much Love & Prayers to All !!! Brew Tiger I hope you are well because you have been MIA...I speak of you outside of ATS because you are such a positive influence I can relate to your, skate & music.

Also Metal Thunder it's so crazy that I feel like I know you because you are always spot on & the best music that I relate to
in all the different genres. As a drummer I love playing Jazz, Be Bop, Big Band 17 piece & even with a singer, but also Heavy Metal & Rock...we get to shine in all those...I played in symphony was too young to appreciate it at the time & did later...always loved Hollywood Bowl LA Symphony Battle 1812 with the UCLA Drum Line against the orchestra & the cannons & fireworks so perfectly timed is so amazing to experience. Playboy Jazz Festival always rocked!

Damn saying Playboy Jazz Festival now after being here the title sounds creepy, saw many of the great there
& saw Buddy Rich & Sammy Davis Jr for their last time before they died...

So sorry but I will forget & have already posted too much & all over the place, so won't go into Disneyland & Caltech
putting here so hopefully I won't forget. Peace & Love to ALL!

Cheers
Ektar

PS Thank you RQ & others for your blessings, I spoke to my father last Thur & his GIST has doubled again I think within a
week or so...he's dying & so difficult because I will never see him again...his wife is in control. Anyway all I can do is pray
am so grateful to be here... I will post about his condition separate since we are discussing the turbo cancer & clot shots
& I have questions.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
I am sorry to say I was responding to Nerbot's post..."19.3 acre = March 19th? Why does that date remind me of something?

I was being funny because my Birthday is 19 March...sorry I haven't had a chance to respond until now...

Don't be sorry.

Glad I was a Catalyst for the moment.

March 19th is actually my Mother's Birthday too but that's not what initially prompted me to peak the date. Sadly, we are no longer connected and it's her 80th.

Thankyou for sharing all your words above and so glad you are still here to post alongside the rabble.

We should have a party for you in 10 days time ..10 DAYS OF LIGHT to go.

Until then, Stay Beautiful.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
twitter.com...

If genitals do not establish gender, how does their removal affirm it?

edit on 9-3-2024 by duncanagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
il Donaldo Trumpo

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

If ATS goes down you'll find DTOM and a lot of folks from here on Deny Ignorance.

denyignorance.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Rep. Clay Higgins

I have some questions for personalities who were pushing MAGA to DC for 1/6

Is there a list?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I believe you can go back in here and see that a lot of people where saying that going to DC on the 6th was a bad idea, and that rumors of a massive set-up was going to happen.

As I said here on ATS should be all you need to see who was (media personalities) advocating going to DC on that day.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join