It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nugget2

Ha, ha, ha. I like your new avatar. I need help to get my new one uploaded.

Back to the Pfizer wars.
Pfizer Announces Layoffs

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Looks like #13 is in play.

Pfizer doesn't even bother to state how many people are going to be impacted just the dollar amount $3.5 billion worth.

Albert Bourla Tweet

Another new improved jab- meningococcal [13] jabs for the age group 10-25. At this point anything that Pfizer brings to the table will be approved. Not likely holy water though.

Reminder Pfizer=6, Albert=6, Bourla=6.

But what about BioNTech?

Pomerantz Lawsuit incoming October 17th
Stock price fell $6.61 on the Pfizer news which represented a decline of 6.38%...666. I was wondering how they would slip that in.

Then of course there is Fauci.
Meet Fauci in Hamilton, Ontario

Just look at what he is charging to meet and greet. He is still racking it in. He simply never goes away. He was at the Speaker series in Sacramento the other day and there were some serious protesters there.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Remember kids, just because you look like a scumbag, doesn't mean you have to act like a scumbag.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: relsci
From Jim Jordan's 8am presser on Speaker

COMMS? Can anyone tell me if this flag layout as his backdrop is normal?

a) Military finials on the flags?
b) Odd folding showing gold banding on only two sides?
c) Flags are folded so as to have 5 sides,
d) There are:
42 stars showing on left flag,
43 stars showing on middle flag,
44 stars showing on right flag,
Clinton, GWB, Renegade?

Is this showing military currently overseeing congress?

Could this be a message flagging the #3 since there are 3 flags?

The bioweapon has come in three parts. Covid-19, the mRNA jab and now we have discovered that some of the test kits have been made toxic. RNA-DNA are both 3 as well.

Good catch.
Coincidence?
Important people understand for future events.
Assumption or intel based?
All assets [F] [D] deployed.
[D] + China= 11.3

To date I have seen the #11 connected to Bill Gates, WEF and China- 3 groups. I am seeing the #3 littered all over.
I just felt maybe this is important.

(post by N3ONOTS33 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonlightBlues

Seems like all the esoteric type posters are gone and it’s mostly politics as usual.

We're always here.

The problem is, people want immediate answers.

They want the truth delivered to them.

Karmic Law dictates the way.

The law shows us how we are all responsible for the lives of others, whether anyone believes it or not. We are all our "brother's keeper" to some degree, and anyone who has found true love knows this. Every thought and expression can produce unintended consequences in life, sometimes leading to destruction of the whole, or part. No one can separate themselves from the Absolute and the collective state of our Karma has lead to the creation of weak men during these tragic times. If each of us could simply reward our own merits and administer proper self-punishment for our misdeeds, isolated from the universal cost of giving and receiving, undoubtedly, we could all afford to self-regulate with ease and without our fellow man suffering the cost, as they often do.

For what it's worth, these people are a joke.

They drop the word "oxidation" and weren't even correct.

The Philosopher's Stone is available RIGHT NOW to anyone who seeks it.

It hides begind sloth and ignorance.

edit on 22-10-2023 by eisegenesis because: ask me anything

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegenesis

I thought it was kind of disappointing that the Big Secret involves fighting oxidation. I was hoping for some elucidation on the power of mind or bioelectricity. Hacking the biofield overrides chemical processes.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You are the type that was fooled by the triplicate meanings of the writings of the alchemists. The writings were written to purposefully lead you astray, and it led you right into inaction by making you think it was all spiritual and not also physical.

Technically speaking you are right, everyone has the philosophers stone available to them. That is because a human being is the ultimate catalyst of every chemical reaction, and more so when their mind is pure. They are the secret ingredient. But you'd be lying to everyone if you told them that is all there was too it, like you seem to be doing now.

Oxidation actually is part of the big secret in forming the physical stone. It has caused seekers to waste their entire life obtaining the stone because they were not of the right mind to figure it out. Knowing about and accounting for oxidation is a large portion of the Work.

Have you ever heard of cold welding? Or the issue with metals spontaneously welding together in space? You see, when two metals of the same kind lose the layer of oxidation that is always encasing them on Earth, their atoms just click together like magnets, they weld together. They have no way of knowing they are two objects when their oxidation layer is gone, and so they become one, with very little effort. On Earth since oxygen surrounds us, it is difficult to have anything that doesn't have a layer of oxidation around it, it is a barrier. Removing the barrier and keeping it away is difficult. You can crush and pulverize objects to remove their oxidation layer, or use other chemical means, but you'd have to work in a hermetically sealed environment (air tight).

Hermetically sealed... Do you know where the term "hermetic" comes from? That is right, Hermes Trismegistus. Hermeticism. Why do they call it the "The Hermetic Art"? It was all right there in front of you all for some time now. Oxygen itself is a very important substance in alchemy, and it has many names.

edit on 22-10-2023 by kn0wer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ah, I see there are still the gullible peeps taking this Q # seriously. At least some things haven't changed on this site. With the total #show this site has become, there are some constants.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I probably would have voted for Hillary if I was you.

edit on 22-10-2023 by 777Vader because: only taller...

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AequusAnimus

I thought it was kind of disappointing that the Big Secret involves fighting oxidation.

There is no "Big Secret".

Forget "oxidation." That is incorrect and confounding. The correct term was/is "ebullition," in reference to their post. The green lion is a metal in ebullition, or it's first qualitative phase, in the preparation of the Prima Materia.

I was hoping for some elucidation on the power of mind or bioelectricity.

In relation to the Stone, or in general? The Art requires proper raw materials, equipment, instructions, wisdom, time and diligence - nothing more. Anyone who can read and has the above can create the Philosopher's Stone. With that said, I realistically doubt the average person who has it all would succeed in short, without diligent study and guidance. For example, the easiest way (wet, as opposed to dry), is the slowest way and takes about 40 days.

Does your current life permit you to be a hermit?

Hacking the biofield overrides chemical processes

This is possession, self-imposed or otherwise, and therefore sorcery.

Again, these people are a joke.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I was hoping for some elucidation on the power of mind or bioelectricity.

In relation to the Stone, or in general?

Not so much in relation to the stone, more as it relates to the topic of longevity. The continual regeneration of biological structures.

Hacking the biofield overrides chemical processes

This is possession, self-imposed or otherwise, and therefore sorcery

I guess that makes me a sorcerer, rather than a hermit. Technically though, I could be both.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kn0wer

When they say "Our Mercury", they mean one of two mercurial elixirs. The first Elixir is in mercury only. The second Elixir is the White or Red Work, depending on phase, using copper as the base metal with philosophic mercury.

"Not so hard as the Body, nor yet so soft as the Spirit"

You don't need copper to make the Stone. A number of base metals can be selected and made a lion. The page you posted speaks to the creation of one Elixir, using copper (for good reason) and less to the creation and finishing of the Stone itself.

Alchemical information being presented this way is confounding.

edit on 22-10-2023 by eisegenesis because: oxidization is being misrepresented

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday2

Speaking of China, again..it looks like there's been a slight skirmish

China and the Philippines traded accusations over a collision in disputed waters of the South China Sea as Chinese vessels blocked Philippine boats supplying forces on Sunday.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Black Lives Matter Leader Stands Behind J6 Prisoners, Endorses Trump

www.zerohedge.com...
zerohedge.com/black-lives-matter-leader-stands-behind-j6-prisoners-endorses-trump

BY TYLER DURDEN
SUNDAY, OCT 22, 2023 - 07:15 PM,

The founder of a Black Lives Matter (BLM) organization is voicing his support of Jan. 6 prisoners and not shying away from endorsing former President Donald Trump as “the best candidate we have.”

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Well, that's a sure-fire way to ensure he'll never get the votes needed!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
How's everyone's favorite Q-Tard prag the Shaman doing? Seems like Quffalo Bill is sad about being in the slam.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join