It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
For those counting the days...

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Rel, I meant exactly as typed...Reloncello, I named it after you. You've been such a legend in this thread, a legend. Legendcello doesn't have that Italian feel where Reloncello kinda does. It was your recipe.

I love that!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide

WHAT IF...
the lessons are not about us predicting the future,
but re-discovering OUR POWERS TO CREATE a better one...
Working TOGETHER WITH LOVE breaks the Cycle

The Only Way = One Way = N1LB = Standing Side by Side = There are No Sides
Unite = Come Together = Reconcile, Not Revenge = Freedom
PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm looking forward to using replicators to make the Reloncello - so I don't have to shake the jar ten times a day for weeks.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Adding to previous post.

Here we see Daryl 15 km (9 miles) from famous catholic pilgrimage site Lourdes:

Pope blesses 150th National Assumption Pilgrimage to Lourdes

Pope Francis sends greetings to the 20,000 faithful from France and all over the world who were gathered in Lourdes on 15 August 2023 for the 150th pilgrimage for the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Note the little poster on the signpost Daryl is looking at:

How is that for equinox/polarity/duality symbolism? Dieu vous aime means god loves you. The symbolism is somewhat reminiscent of the Jesuits logo

Which with Pope Francis being a Jesuit we also find in his coat of arms.

Or the Thule ship crest

That brings us to black sun symbolism which is quite popular among Nazis with an interest in the occult. In Ukraine the Azov brigade notoriously makes use of a black sun symbol based on the mosaic in the first floor of the north tower of SS occultist hq Wewelsburg Castle. See The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 2 - Black Sun Over Thule for more on this.

As previously mentioned my synchromystic decode of the Pope's equinox visit to Marseille points to the ongoing Russia/Ukraine conflict. Caffa, Crimea and Marseille both were founded as Greek colonies ca. 600 BC. To get from Marseille to Lourdes Daryl would have had to cross through a region that is deeply steeped in Cathar history. Catharism has duality aspects (old testament god: bad, new testament god: good) that resonate with pre-christian slavic gods Chernobog and Belobog. Sidenote: Chernobyl translates to wormwood.

I speculated that Schism was another major theme in the decode and offered a NATO rift as one of several possible interpretations. This just in:

NATO Fractures: In U-Turn, Poland Announces It Will No Longer Arm Ukraine

If the (MSM) narrative on the unprecedented attack on the Nord Stream pipelines changes (anniversary on the 26th) - and there are hints it might we could see this fracture deepen.

@Guyfriday Thanks, I'm aware of the differing views regarding catapulting plague corpses into besieged Caffa. Both sides make good points in my opinion. From a synchromystic point it may be more relevant which narrative is more anchored in the collective unconscious but point taken.
edit on 21-9-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
My guess

The Mainstream Media Is Admitting They’re Losing Control & Nothing They’re Doing Is Working To Stop Donald Trump

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Q

@IN_THE_SHADQWS

The National Guard has received the signal from 47.

IN_THE_SHADQWS

...jus sayin

might want to keep an eye on this one too: E

edit on 9/21/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Rel I just checked the Empire State Building and today it has an image of a rainbow!

Empire State Building Tweet

This reminds me of the song by Israel -

Somewhere Over the Rainbow Youtube

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

Rel I just checked the Empire State Building and today it has an image of a rainbow!

Empire State Building Tweet

This reminds me of the song by Israel -

Somewhere Over the Rainbow Youtube

Interesting choice of words in the new Hunger Games Trailer
“I want my enemies to see a rainbow of destruction engulfing the world” 1:47 mark

Opens November 17
Rainbow of destruction
One Result is Santa surfing beach broadcast
Surfing Santa?
edit on 21-9-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I'm following events taking place in H*** Central. It's like a three ring circus with lots of moving parts.

Heading over to the UN- The countries have made a commitment to adopt the Plandemic Accord Treaty.

Tedros Tweet

It is the start but fingers crossed that we leave the WHO. Nothing good can come from this especially with Gates in the backdrop.

Biden also made a speech.
Biden Speech at the UNGA

He has some zinger comments about Russia part way through.

There is just so much blue around all these meetings.

We have another star there as well- Mandy K Cohen.
Mandy K Cohen Tweet

Why is she holding a bright blue pen? There is no paper to write on.

I'm baffled. The CDC is getting a budget haircut and yet they are expanding their footprint into Japan?
Cohen is really excited to build a CDC in Japan.

Government will established Japan CDC under new disease measures announced June 17, 2022

Mandy K Cohen Tweet #2

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That is really interesting. I felt that with their plan for smart cities and nature all around, linked up with trains, since planes are not a for us, it would be the perfect set up for a real life Hunger Games. They are really seriously disturbed.

I'm glad you also see the number symbolism because it is everywhere.

Albert Bourla Speech at the Clinton Global Health Initiative

The length of the clip is 1.07.
Ealy on in the Plandemic he made a tweet with just "17". Now that is confidence.

At this point I don't think they care that wee can see right through all of this.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Mandy K Cohen is going into overdrive. She is one busy person on a mission. Presenting another Check in with Dr. Cohen. 2.09 in length =11.

Mandy Cohen Tweet #3.

The plan is intimidation on steroids- targeting the seniors and disabled. They are prepared to do anything from arranging rides to actually take the jabs into homes. At the same time @ the state level they are sending out texts to seniors to increase the pressure to TAKE THOSE JABS mRNA, Influenza, RSV flavored with a pinch of Shingles. Somehow they have got to move that inventory.

From what I can see not too many people are on board with her ideas.

Dr.JeanneM has gone quiet again. I would have thought that she might have made a tweet about the Plancemic Accord resolution being adopted instead of weird tweets because after all she is supposed to be head of something.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Reporting the thrills from H*** Central. More excitement from the Gates Goal Keepers 2030 Agenda. Like I said it's like a three ring circus there.

We have something seriously weird going on. Bill Gates did not attend the ceremony because he was with Biden.
The claim was that he was at some event but I haven't found any so far that show them together. Maybe he was attending the UNGA especially since the Plandemic Treaty was on the table and Biden did make that speech there.

It may appear that there is no way out but Billy is terrified- terrified that PEPFAR will not be renewed at the end of September. That would really put a wedge in his plans to jab the entire world all on his own dime.

Really odd they gave awards to the Carters and singer Bono [WEF BF] but then what do I know.

Gates Foundation commits $200 Million for medical supplies and contraception

This is quite something- in the URL code 6b66a6e...

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

The first time I heard "IZ" Over the Rainbow was on Art Bell. It sounded so special, his voice was so beautiful!!!
Now every time I hear it, especially the original always brings tears to my eyes because of how beautiful & descriptive he makes it & then we have all the negative BS going on all around us. It's a positive message we all need.

It was a true joy to see his son Iam Tongi win American Idol 2023!

Cheers
Ektar

I think I will go see this movie! I have only seen the first few HGs & loved them even tho at the time & still now they are scary because of the realism in it being so possible. I have always felt like we are heading in that direction very fast & we need to stop the snowball.
the last movie I saw in a theatre was the the about Ruth G & the one before that was the 1st Avatar in 3d.
edit on 2192023 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
That's a big move by Poland..... worried about the Russians perhaps?
Will be interesting to see how many other EU countries will follow suit.
Every country is having it's own internal issues and in my experience, European states have a history of helping their own before others when the chips are down.
They start walking and NATO will also be affected.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Warren Buffett has some interesting views on the next plandemic because after all he is an oracle. "We know there will be another plandemic" leaving one thinking that plandemics are some kind of common event. Well he has ed all of his holdings in the pharma sector and does mention a cyber attack so maybe that is up next.

Shadow of Ezra Tweet

I didn't know this about him- that he had a granddaughter that he is estranged to. Just like Biden.

Warren Buffett News

Just checking - he still plans to give the bulk of his $ to the Gates Foundation. If PEPFAR is not renewed Gates is going to need it.
Bill Gates on The Beat

He is really sick. He has no idea why the U.S is experiencing such a big increase in maternal mortality and then he whips on his latest investment- a hand held ultrasound which of course downloads to a cell phone.

James O'Keefe is still circling Pfizer.
James Okeefe & Debbie Bernal confront Josh Brown VP of Pfizer

I wonder how much influence he had on the school board to shut the schools down, mask kids and enforce the jabs on young students. This has the feelz that they soon will not be safe to walk the streets.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
82nd Airborne

Much much cooler....

edit on 21-9-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Watch the water...

Kari Lake Trial Live

edit on 9/21/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: opposition argued that by verifying signatures voters would be scared away from voting.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

On 15 October, Poland will be holding a parliamentary election that could reshape the face of the country’s politics, as the ruling party PiS - also known as Law and Justice - has lost significant support since the last election four years ago.
link

And according to Russian media

Poland is planning to form a joint Polish-Ukrainian military unit ostensibly for security, but with the ulterior motive of occupying western Ukraine,
link

Will be hard to tell where this is headed before the elections are over. The only thing I'm sure about re Poland is that U.S. influence is extremely strong.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
E is a lowly humble letter.
There is no Step 5

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join