It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Necro thread!

Looks like the Q transmissions fizzled out the same way Ron Watkins' candidacy for congress did.

What a fraud!

edit on 9/10/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: quote

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Mastercard ‘committed’ to making CBDCs as easy to use as money

Mastercard is looking to support central banks with its central bank digital currency (CBDC) program and believes that the “continued global interest” made this summer the right time to launch its program.

“Our goal is to drive and support interoperability across the different ways of making payments, as it is essential to a flourishing economy,” Raj Dhamodharan, head of digital assets and blockchain at Mastercard, told Blockworks. The program initially launched in August.

Partners include Ripple, Consensys, Fluency and Fireblocks.

Mastercard’s push comes after a Bank of International Settlements (BIS) survey found that roughly 93% of banks were exploring a potential CBDC, with 60% of banks saying that stablecoins have accelerated work on CBDCs.

“We’re committed to exploring how we can make CBDCs as easy to use as other forms of money. We’re doing that today with several solutions to unlock greater potential in this space. We hope this program will help central banks understand even more how to develop a CBDC that adds something new and valuable to the global economy,” Dhamodharan said.

When it comes to open or public permissionless versus closed or permissioned CBDCs, Mastercard isn’t going to push for one or another. Instead, they want to support the needs of the central banks.

blockworks.co...

Millions of LINK Acquired by Whales Since Chainlink Successful Swift Test

Ali, a crypto analyst, spots remarkable accumulation by Chainlink whales in the wake of the network's successful joint blockchain experiment with Swift.

Citing Santiment data, Ali observed that Chainlink whales have purchased over 4 million LINK totaling a staggering $24 million in just the last 10 days.

It should be recalled that 10 days ago, on Aug. 31, news broke that Interbank communications system Swift and Web3 services platform Chainlink had successfully moved tokenized value across numerous private and public blockchains in a blockchain experiment.

u.today...

Crypto Asset Management: Nearly Half Of Institutions Embrace Digital Assets

According to research conducted by Coalition Greenwich and Amberdata, asset managers and hedge funds are increasingly exuding optimism and fervor when it comes to the burgeoning potential within the cryptocurrency asset class.

They are not only enthusiastic about the prospects of growth but are also actively exploring and capitalizing on the manifold commercial opportunities that this space has to offer.

In this dynamic landscape, these financial professionals see the cryptocurrency asset class as a fertile ground for expanding their portfolios and diversifying their investments. They are not merely spectators; instead, they are actively positioning themselves to leverage the growth trajectory of cryptocurrencies.

bitcoinist.com...

Ripple acquires Fortress Trust, expands license portfolio in the US

Financial technology firm Ripple is expanding its portfolio of regulatory licenses in the United States with the acquisition of Fortress Trust, according to an announcement on Sept. 8.

Fortress Trust provides regulatory and technology infrastructure for blockchain organizations. The company holds a Nevada Trust license that allows it to custody financial assets. The acquisition is in addition to the more than 30 licenses Ripple holds across the country as a money transmitter, along with a BitLicense in New York, required digital currency businesses operating in the state.

Ripple has been accelerating deals amid the bear market. In May, the company announced the acquisition of Metaco, a Swiss digital asset custodian and tokenization provider, for $250 million. A Ripple executive forecast in January that 2023 would see a wave of acquisitions within the crypto space, helping companies fill gaps in capabilities

Ripple plans to invest in Fortress’ parent company, Fortress Blockchain Technologies, and its affiliated firm FortressPay services, the announcement reveals. Ripple claims to be present in over 55 countries, offering payout services through blockchain technology.

cointelegraph.com...

Joe Biden, China And G20 Leaders Back ‘Swift’ Game-Changing Crypto Price Rules For $1 Trillion Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB And XRP Market

Now, as the bitcoin and crypto market braces for a $15 trillion earthquake, U.S. president Joe Biden and leaders of other G20 member nations have endorsed the radical, game-changing crypto regulation recommendations of the global Financial Stability Board (FSB).

We endorse the Financial Stability Board's high-level recommendations for the regulation, supervision and oversight of crypto-assets activities and markets and of global stablecoin arrangements," a declaration signed by Biden and other leaders of the world's 20 biggest economies—collectively known as the G20—said, according to local media reports.

www.google.com... -price-rules-for-1-trillion-bitcoin-ethereum-bnb-xrp-and-crypto-market/amp/

G20 Summit 2023: RBI Working On New Design Features For Retail CBDC

The Reserve Bank of India is working on various design features for the retail central bank digital currency, so that it can gauge public behaviour under the pilot programme.

“As you are aware, our target is to reach 1 million transactions per day by December. With this volume we will be able to understand the behaviour of the public and then we can decide on the design features,” said AK Choudhary, executive director at RBI. Choudhary was speaking on the sidelines of the G20 Summit 2023 in New Delhi.

The central bank is mulling various design features currently, he said. These include offline CBDC, programming it for specific payments and cross-border transactions.

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Global Banks Suffer $1,555,000,000,000 in Deposit Flight in One Year As JPMorgan Chase and Financial Giants Fight for Wealthy Clients

New numbers on the global banking system are shedding light on just how much money depositors have pulled out of their bank accounts in the last year.

According to the latest data from the Federal Reserve of St Louis, US banks have faced $605 billion in deposit flight in a year.

And total deposits at banks in France, Germany, Spain and Italy as well as in the Benelux and Nordic regions dropped by about $950 billion in 12 months, according to data compiled by S&P Global Market Intelligence – bringing the grand total across the aforementioned countries to $1.55 trillion in deposit flight.

www.google.com... ants-fight-for-wealthy-clients-report/amp/

New BRICS Member Saudi Arabia Poses Major Threat to US Dollar’s Reign As Global Reserve Currency: Ron Paul

Former US Congressman Ron Paul says a new member of the global economic alliance known as BRICS poses a serious threat to the US dollar’s hegemony.

In a new blog post, Paul says BRICS was created to challenge the economic and political dominance of the United States.

The ‘petrodollar’ is the backbone of the dollar’s reserve currency status. Early this year, Saudi Arabia signed a deal with Brazil to accept Brazil’s currency instead of dollars for oil purchases.

If Saudi Arabia signs similar deals with other BRICS nations, it will hasten the end of the dollar’s reign as the reserve currency.”

dailyhodl.com...

Indonesia Expands De-Dollarization Efforts With National Task Force Formation

Indonesia recently ramped up its de-dollarization efforts. In April, Bank Indonesia Governor Perry Warjiyo stated that Indonesia is following the lead of the BRICS economic bloc (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) to shift away from using the USD in international trade and financial transactions.

The BRICS nations recently wrapped up their summit in Johannesburg. The economic group invited six countries to join as new members. At the conclusion of the summit, the BRICS leaders agreed to encourage the use of national currencies in international trade and financial transactions.

Indonesia is a member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), along with Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. In May, the leaders of the ASEAN nations agreed to push the use of local currencies for economic and financial transactions.

news.bitcoin.com...
edit on 10-9-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So, while there is talks going around the DC Beltway of Obama being the guy behind the Biden curtain Joe does this:

President Joe Biden appeared to be confused during a press conference in Vietnam on Sunday, saying he will "just follow his orders" while looking through papers and speaking to reporters.

"I'll just follow my orders here. Staff, is there anybody that hasn't spoken yet? I ain't calling on you," the president said during the press conference.

This is not the first time Biden has been known to "follow orders" as previous press conferences have allowed the public to witness the president holding a "cheat sheet" during media engagements, suggesting he is given notice of the questions that members of the press will ask him ahead of time. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has previously said it is regular protocol and in line with the press office's job to "get a sense" of what the media wants to ask the president.

At the start of Sunday's press conference, the White House announced that Biden planned to take questions from five reporters. Shortly after the president took all five questions, he then joked, "I tell you what, I don't know about you, but I'm going to bed."

Jean-Pierre then abruptly ended the press conference as the president was responding to shouted questions from the press. She took to the microphone to announce, "Thank you everybody—this ends the press conference."

Although Biden remained on stage briefly following her announcement as he was responding to one additional question, his full answer was inaudible, CNN reported.

I think we need to start discussing the idea that a shadow government is still in play. I have noticed that the closer we get to Hunter getting pinched, Joe seems to be more mentally off. Joe is playing "mental decline" so that if he goes down he can claim to not know anything.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

I just can't wrap my head around crypto currency, bitcoin or any of it. Non of it makes sense to me, so could you explain to a complete idiot in the world of what seems like imaginary currency how it all ties in with CBDC?

What happens to life savings and IRA's if it all goes digital? What happens when hackers and ransomware attack? What happens when prolonged power/internet outages happen?
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi ever bodies
I'd like to share something I discovered that would seem to corroborate my not suspicions but intuition about the oath keepers, whether or not they're still about defending our constitution while Rhoades *enthusiasm* pays the price for affiliation with Epps.

pogo

First responders there's a bunch of them but I don't really get opportunities to interact and talk to them to ask their informed opinions.
Will we exercise democracy on the corporatocracy together or ya gone bellyup over covid?

...Forgot to mention the first capture on way back pages in the pic: seem to redirect to membership signup page which makes sense, I'll look at others.

someones blog

more

edit on (9/10/2323 by loveguy because:

edit on (9/10/2323 by loveguy because: Am I doing a no no?

edit on (9/10/2323 by loveguy because: **

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That is so beyond words, I have never seen anything like this once I put glasses on!!!
Interesting first glance without glasses I saw Chess pieces. Thanks for posting the picture!

Cheers
Ektar

PS Everyone still trying to catch up with all the latest news but Dang a bit like we just got puked on
after such a slow period.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, me, too! I just can't understand how it works.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
Cryptocurrency is not insured and is risk-based. There is more to it than that but my head can’t get past this part.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I just now see who WON the US Open Novak Djokovic YEAH!!! & he did NOT take the JAB!
I am still catching up on all today? sorry so much to read & absorb.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Necro thread!

Looks like the Q transmissions fizzled out the same way Ron Watkins' candidacy for congress did.

What a fraud!

I think the reason this thread is a little slow at times is because current events have caught up with 7 years of Q Tips. Posting about 1000 different cuts to the DS would be redundant when it's known everyplace, including CNN.

edit on 10-9-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

WOW!!! Thank you & to be honest I do not know what to say after that eye opening DB Confession.
That was heavy mate & I am still trying to fathom it all & will have to re watch it again.

Sorry just off the wall shot into the head...wonder if or how it all might tie into Peru ATM since it seems
like a Very Hot issue ATM.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

CBKNEWS
@CBKNEWS121
#BREAKING military ACTIVE in DC !!!
en.wikipedia.org...

Washington, D.C., formally the District of Columbia and commonly called Washington or D.C., is the capital city of the United States.

formerly
thepeoplesvoice.tv...

Klaus Schwab Urges World Leaders To Grant WEF Full Governmental Control Over Nations

Schwab issued the chilling message during an address at this week’s Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

That's not the military, that law enforcement responding to the scene of an accident.

What next, pictures of US Marines running their marathon in combat gear, and claiming that DC is under martial law?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
11 hours ago DJT tweeted this at 2:30pm EST:

I hear you say "And........?"

Here's the gematria for GOD IS GOOD:

Equivalents =

GERONIMO,
RED DRAGON,
LAST CHANCE,
IT'S TIME,
TUESDAY

Post #144

It aso appears as someone's surname in post #4697 which ends with the lines:

Combat tactics, Mr. Ryan. By turning into the path of the torpedo, the Captain closed the distance before it could arm itself.
Q

edit on 11-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Those are good questions and legitimate concerns. I think everybody should be asking those questions because everyone will be affected but it's more purposeful to direct those questions at those who are discreetly working to implement these changes. Namely, the 1%, central bankers, corporations & governments.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pastor: Goad is good
Congregation: All the time
Pastor: All the time
Congregation: God is good

It’s a palindrome call and response

Why is he cradling his hand. Or is he washing his hands?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Necro thread!

What a fraud!

The moment when 8Chan Owner Ron Watkins' neighbor finds out who he really is

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Just to add to your Klaus Schwab post. Here is a Q & A with him this morning.

My Advice- Embrace Change

According to his quickie calculations 25% of workers will not be required when AI is implemented. At least we are getting a heads up that in November there will be a gathering of the minds to dig in deeper about AI in San Fran to prepare for the second round at the annual WEF meeting.

All of this sounds just so dystopian. Big Business will be in charge. Can't imagine what could go wrong.

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join