It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Americans are exhausting their excess savings — and could run out of funds this quarter, Fed study says

Americans are burning through "excess" savings and could run out as soon as Q3, a Fed study found.
As of June, Fed estimates show US households held less than $190 billion of aggregate excess savings.
With excess savings dwindling, Americans have leaned on their credit cards for spending.

www.google.com...

Credit card and car loan defaults hit 10-year high as inflation squeezes families

Inflation-squeezed Americans are defaulting on their credit cards and auto loans at levels not seen since the financial crisis – and the struggle to pay their bills is poised to get worse as interest rates rise and the moratorium on student loans expires.

Low- and middle-income earners have been especially hit hard by soaring prices on everything from rent, groceries, and new and used cars despite the Federal Reserve’s attempts to tamp down stubbornly-high inflation.

www.google.com...

Retail theft has gotten so bad Walmart is building a police station inside an Atlanta store

According to Atlanta city officials, it will include for the first time a police department substation to reduce the risk of theft and violence in a store viewed as critical to the low-income neighborhood of Vine City.

www.google.com...

The era of Chinese growth is over. Like Germany in 1914, war could follow
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The collapse of the real estate and financial sectors in Communist China will result in a series of industry downfalls, leading to an entire economic collapse. It is very important for people around the world to keep a close eye on the ongoing financial and real estate crises as well as the increasing unemployment rate in Communist China.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Hey sorry I'm late just trying to catch up. This post with Karine Jeanne- Pierre Press Briefing
I clicked on it & the !st photo showing before clicking to watch the video, is Biden & it appears that maybe he has had a black eye on the right, purple mark on eye lid, swelling & swelling below the eye to cheek bone seems yellowish which goes along with bruising. Maybe nothing just a thought...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Not sure if there are any ties related to all the stuff going on in Peru...Yeah sounds bloody crazy as hell, but...
This is from Dark Bake's thread "Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man"

MindBodySpiritComplex

Boluarte Authorizes the Entry of US Military Into Peru The U.S. military will carry out operations with the Peruvian Joint Intelligence and Special Operations Command (CIOEC), the Joint Special Forces (FEC), the Navy's Special Operations Forces (FOE), the Air Force's Special Forces Group (GRUFE), the Anti-drug Directorate (DIRANDRO), and the Police's Special Forces Directorate (DIROES). The training will take place in Lima, Callao, Loreto, San Martin, Santa Lucia, Huanuco, Ucayali, Pasco, Junin, Huancavelica, Cusco, Ayacucho, Iquitos, Pucusana and Apurimac. The U.S. military will arrive in various groups, between June 1 and December 31. The largest group will be made up of 970 members of the U.S. Air Force, Space Force, and Special Forces.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel maybe crazy but is there anything to ...that post popped out to me as ET from Earth, or even 55 ET from Earth?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Noice catch, Ektar!

Hadn't thought of it like that but... multiple meanings?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been discussed yet... Elon Musk admitting that he's building a STARSHIELD for the US government similar to Starlink.
Tweet

I remember hearing somewhere that the Starlink satellies could also use Lasers... maybe the truth is that STARSHIELD uses lasers to down any missiles?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Another interesting one... Jack Straw tweet... I've found him pretty reliable so far:

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I wonder if that and THIS are connected?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ex CIA agents death bed confession. This was recorded in 1989.
Everything he talks about is happening as we speak.
A must watch.
FPP
What
happening now

Governor bans carrying guns in Albuquerque after 11-year-old killed

Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday announced a new public health order that, she said, will prohibit people from carrying firearms, either open or concealed, in Albuquerque and throughout Bernalillo County for the next 30 days, regardless of whether they have a permit

Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday announced a new public health order that, she said, will prohibit people from carrying firearms, either open or concealed, in Albuquerque and throughout Bernalillo County for the next 30 days, regardless of whether they have a permit

Police should arrest her immediately

edit on 2023/9/9 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ex CIA agents death bed confession. This was recorded in 1989.
Everything he talks about is happening as we speak.
A must watch.
FPP
What
happening now

Governor bans carrying guns in Albuquerque after 11-year-old killed

Police should arrest her immediately

edit on 2023/9/9 by CrazyFox because:

That ex-cia confession is remarkable. It seems legit and he had predicted the covid depopulation event among other things. Wow, that video is amazing. I would love to learn more in the little time we have left-according to him.
I am Uncomfortably laughing
What a great contribution CrazyFox!!

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Treasures from Rothschild family collection could fetch $30 million at unprecedented auction

www.cnn.com...

“This is the sort of thing that, 100 years ago, 150 years ago, the market would have gone crazy for. We don’t get a bulk of this type of material coming up for sale anymore,” Rendell said.

Christie’s cancels auction of jewelry linked to Nazi-era fortune
Auctions will take place over several days, starting with an evening sale on October 11, followed by two day sales and a concurrent live auction in which some lots will start at prices as low as $100, according to Christie’s.

As for why the family is selling the collection now, Rendell believes it may be a “rationalization” and a “generational shift” in attitude. “Not everybody lives like a 19th-century Rothschild, even the Rothschilds,” he says.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

That is so funny I was looking at Jack Straw this morning.

We are in countdown to the EBS Go signal
----
Jikkyleaks pointed out an non profit called "Shots Heard Round the World." That certainly got my attention.

Shots Heard Jikkyleaks Tweet

This non profit was established to basically protect the jab narrative. I scrolled through their twitter account.
Shots Heard Around the World

"Shots Heard is a private, vetted, pro-vaccine volunteer group. Identify and respond to coordinated anti- vax social media attacks."

January 21, 2020 Chelsea Clinton gave the group a shout out and that was before any Covid-19 jab discussion. At that time I was hoping that there would be therapeutics which would have been a more reasonable approach.

Our Story

April 8, 2020 they became a non profit and were supported by The Public Goods Project.

Now here is where things get interesting.
The Public Goods Project

In 2019, the critical start point, NY Health decided that this organization needed funding, serious funding.

Problem: CDC announced the measle outbreak.
Reaction: Fund The Public Goods Project.
Solution: Fund the Shots Heard Round the World.

"In 2019, NY Health awarded the Public Good Projects a grant to create a media surveillance system to help public health officials and health care providers combat misinformation about vaccines."

This is indeed some real stinky cheese.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I had just seen a part of that video. Seriously disturbing but the fight is not over.

Have You Hear about this about the Bin Laden Raid?

Eventually everything is going to come out.
---
Brook Jackson has been in court all week but she is in fine form today.

Brook Jackson Tweet

Words matter "We Believe Our Results SUGGEST...
At this point people should be steering clear of everything, especially if "new and improved"

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Your coverage of the on going march to the digital currency is much appreciated. I confess not really understanding how it all works but it keeps on going whether we want it or not.

I'm continuing to track developments in Maui. This is so odd. why won't the government allow the citizens to have any soil samples if they have nothing to hide.

Wallstreet Apes tweet

Now the Head of Housing Nani Medeiros has just resigned.
Another One Bites the Dust

Claiming to be the victim. I'm sure the people have some concerns when she was hand picked by Green December 2022, 8 months before the fire. Just a bit of symbolism.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We have some serious pAnIC taking place.
Presidential Libraries Unite

This is weird- all the libraries, sans Trump, joined forces with a joint message which -"emphasized the need for compassion, tolerance and plurism while urging Americans to respect democratic institutions."

Speaking of Presidential Libraries,
Chicago Residents Slam $500 million Obama Center

What has he done for the black people again? Last I heard it was going to create jobs.
At least Biden has a plan and will have his documents securely held in Chyna.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The thing to remember going into Neptune Spear is how low 0bama's public opinion was. He sure turned it around from that low point. It'd be great to look up the published stats. Pretty much 100% what I said...

edit on 9-9-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I second what fringeofthefringe said.
Amazing confesion! I have to say when I watch these whistleblower/death bed confession things, not one has struck me as being truthful or real. I had to pick my jaw up after watching this. I'll be sharing with my like minded friends!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

You know that is very interesting. It is obvious that Peru is key. We have that 100% Chinese owned port there being built by the Chinese under whatever cover story they have made up. Then we had DrJeanneM tweet about the bird flying from Alaska to Peru.
We have the Bill Gates Oxitec flavored GM mosquitoes released there.
And now U.S. military and aliens. Perhaps the Chinese plan to ship these aliens in the cargo containers to specific places?

I have wondered though about the Alaska connection. When I was last there I was amazed at how many Chinese nationals were sight seeing. Marrazzo tweeted about a bird, a really odd tweet. Maybe she is providing comms about a flight from Alaska to Peru. I wonder who she was tweeting to.

I found the article- When does a bird sing? Another oddity was that her tweet only had the title.

How to Track a Songbird From Alaska to Peru.

You are very animal sensitive so maybe you can get some insight from this article.
Then we have Pfizer and the contract negotiation with Peru. Pfizer is captured by China.

Pfizer Demands Sovereign Assets in Some South American Countries
Then they had the same as here, a presidential election April 11, 2021.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I just have to add this.

The Delights of Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna Catfight

These people are stupid.
"Never interfere with an Enemy While He's in the Process of Destroying Himself."
Discovery.
Do you believe in coincidences?
We have the source.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join