It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Continuing
Listen again

She brings up the issue that pigs have been receiving mRNA jabs since 2018 without our knowledge. I haven't found a link to support that but I'll go with it. If anyone finds it can you post the link. Thanks.

China happens to own Smithfield Pork.
Chinese Takeover of Pork

Scouring the NIH Library
"In 2019 the spread of African Swine virus in China killed nearly half the pig population, leading to huge losses for the swine industry." Strange timing as Covid-19 plandemic was launched.

Q: Do we know if the mRNA treated pork is safe to eat?
A: No idea. And they don't care.
Q: Is this a plan to reduce the food supply as per the depopulation agenda?
A: Looks like it.

Albert Bourla is a vet so he might know a thing or two.
Pfizer Animl Fact Sheet
Hmm published 8/11/11. Mr. Pool link.
Tinkering with animal genetics?

It seems that there is a tsunami of concern, especially because the 'Fact Checkers' are going wild of course just focusing on the beef.
Texas Investigating MRNA in Livestock

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"Created by
Q"
...Comms?

edit on 31-5-2023 by Sakiale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Evidently several mRNA vaccines have been approved for swine (i.e. pigs and hogs), and many of the large commercial farms have been using them in their hogs since 2018. So most of the pork you buy at the grocery store comes from pigs injected with mRNA vaccines.

[www.allgrassfarms.com...]

Most of the currently used inactivated porcine parvovirus (PPV) vaccines are based on strain NADL2 [12] which was first described in 1976 [13]. A novel subunit PPV vaccine (ReproCyc® ParvoFLEX, Boehringer Ingelheim) came on the European market in 2018 and is based on strain 27a, first isolated in 2001 [14].

[porcinehealthmanagement.biomedcentral.com...]

From 2016:

Although first successful vaccination against rabies virus infection was performed by Louis Pasteur in the 19th century, every year about 50,000 patients, predominantly children, succumb to rabies infection because of insufficient availability of effective low-cost vaccines worldwide. The work presented here describes the protective capacity of such a vaccine candidate based on a non-replicating messenger RNA (mRNA). Here we highlight the efficacy of this type of vaccine in a highly fatal viral infection mouse model and demonstrate the induction of accepted correlates of protection in domestic pigs. The results extend and strengthen our previous work on mRNA-based vaccines protecting against Influenza. The data from Rabies and Influenza studies, together with the increased thermostability (manuscript in preparation) and the conceived cost-effectiveness of production suggest that non-replicating mRNA-based vaccines are an attractive and promising format for the development of protective vaccines against a wide range of infectious diseases.

[journals.plos.org.../journal.pntd.0004746]

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/Trove-Jeffrey-Epsteins-emails-reveals-pedophiles-network.html

EXCLUSIVE: The Jeffrey Epstein Files: Trove of never-before-seen emails and calendars gives unprecedented insight into late pedophile's network of power and influence that includes Chris Rock, Peter Thiel, Richard Branson and Irina Shayk

edit on 31-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: ...but JE died in MDC

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm sure it's all just a coinkdinky. JohnHereToHelp said the stripes indicates donated child - often by parent for advancement in the club. Funny that old pic of Joe is still easily available via DarpaGoog. Fulford For Clip

Two things I don't do, grab the hand of children I do not know, ever, and I never ever seem to tweet, write, talk, post about Pizza. For me it's just a GD food, and the number of times I mention it NOT in the context of "what should we eat" = zero, as in never. Funny that so many folks seem to be obsessed with it as if it is something else.

Remember, DJT and Vlad were the only leaders NOT to take the perp walk on 11.11.2018, also the date DJT was seen as a pu$$y because he failed to go to the assassination spot as ordered.

Flashback.

We'll be doing some flashbacks in june, stay tuned, often times Future Proves Past.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's almost like a Stars & Stripes theme

edit on 31-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Malone backed off.
Pastuer backed off.
Newton backed off.
Big Bang guy backed off.

The backing off, yet, the "thing" becoming a thing is rather common. So who or what is driving folks to do such things, and who or what is there to swoop in and make them a thing?

It cannot be said I did not see this coming.

'Godfather' of AI says he feels 'lost' over his life's work – as he joins forces with experts to issue an urgent warning the technology could lead to the EXTINCTION of humanity

The Nobel Prize-winning computer scientist, Professor Yoshua Bengio, has urged that anyone building AI products should be registered and receive ethical training.

This week, he joined dozens of experts who penned an open letter, warning that AI could lead to the extinction of humanity, and should be a 'global priority' alongside catastrophic events like nuclear war and pandemics.

'It is challenging, emotionally speaking, for people who are inside (the AI sector),' Professor Bengio told the BBC.

'You could say I feel lost. But you have to keep going and you have to engage, discuss, encourage others to think with you.'

Um, what kind of ethical training is that? From the White Supremacy All Voices Must Be Heard, Everyone Gets A Prize, No Proof God Exists, Climate Death Is Here, kind of "ethical training?"

Not related, but related actually.

Years ago, I had to attend a mandatory corporate workshop on identifying White Supremacy.

I cannot post the pic, because it won't be big enough, but take a look and really study what is the "opposite" of the talking points. These are my picks for what they are arguing for is best.

Faye.
Single Parent.
Guessing.
The Now.
Lazy.
No One In Charge.
The Now Only.
Vague.
Mob Rule.
Everyone Wins.
Words Have Fluid Meanings.

Folks spend ZERO time looking the mirror of what is being said, they cannot extrapolate. If the Nuclear Family is horrible, evil, bad, then what must be good? If good work ethic is evil, what must be good? If White Supremacy is bad, then People Of Color not Colored People is best, which, the folks of South Africa might have a say in that at the moment. Balance is best, not skin tone determinism.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thank you for those links.

I've been wondering why the Chinese company HitGen and its association with Big Pharma, Research institutes and Foundations has been in the shadows. From dark to light-

Pfizer and HitGen Announce Collaboration
This was back on April 18, 2017.

HitGen- what is in a name- to hit [attack] our DNA?

About HitGen
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.

Circling back to www. [m] wiki HTPA [first letters of each sentence].
I am wondering if the [m] might relate to herbal [m]edicine.

Hypothelmic pituatary adrenal axis
"In herbal medicine, adaptogens work by regulating the HPA axis." In other words a positive effect.

This leads one to wonder why the FDA has chosen to neglect herbal supplements as if they have something to fear, other than the loss of control and the $.
FDA

"FDA is limited to post market enforcement because, unlike drugs that must be proven safe and effective for their intended use before marketing, there are no provisions in law for the FDA to approve dietary supplements for safety before reaching the consumer." Of course there is no law.

Consider this...
effects of psychotropics medications on the hypothalmic- pituitary- adrenal axis hormones
Looks like other medications also impact it. That is with the current medications but what happens when they are mRNA based?

I've heard Do Not Comply is trending.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just thought this might be worth mentioning.

There has been and continues to be a lot of discussion about whether the Qomms have any validity.

One thing that doesn’t seem to have been emphasized much:

President Donald Trump tweeted multiple comments and memes strongly compatible with the Qnarrative. “We caught them all,” and re-tweeted memes of the prominent democrat suspects behind bars, for example.

That has significance. It suggests several differing possibilities.

1) There was a plan, but at some point it mostly failed.

2) There is a plan, but it is taking way longer than anons expected, perhaps even longer than Trump expected.

3) There was never a plan and Trump is a lunatic. The statements he made about draining the swamp and catching all the corrupt and putting them in prison were outrageously bold. Surely not the kind of claims a reasonable person would spout off if there were no expectation of them coming true. They fanned the flames of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Why the heck would he crawl that far out on a limb if he knew that limb would eventually be sawed off. Is he stupid and delusional?

I will admit to having mixed feelings about Trump. He is loud and loose with insulting people. He likes to posture and blow his own horn. But I don’t think he is stupid and delusional.

There is, perhaps, an option 4). Maybe the Qomms were released by Trump and a small number of like-minded associates. It would be a way to get sensitive information out that couldn’t be publicized any other way. They might not have ever really had much power at all outside of the ineffective, corrupted traditional channels. But the Qomms were an attempt to create the movement Que claimed to represent.

That would be a risky gamble, but it seems to have worked, at least to an extent.

edit on 5/31/2023 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
His eyes do not appear to be looking at the childs face.............creepy B**tard!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
PM'd you back.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
His eyes do not appear to be looking at the childs face.............creepy B**tard!

That's joe, with his 6 year old daughter, Ashley. Beyond creepy.....it's vulgar and disgusting. THIS is ...um....nvmd.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
I couldn't recall who the little girl was but had seen the pic brfore, so thanks for the info. He is disgusting, vulgar, perverted, pedo, monstor!.......with dementia!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I Told you last year she'd be slamming things together that make no sense. I could do this all day.

No sauce, but since it seems familiar to me, like something, ah, erm, something under renOgade with mexico and guns, could be true, as patterns repeat.

Clip in Espanol

Imagine having to deal with this everyday, now imagine you have run out of ways to spin it. Oh, wait, you do not have to imagine it it is right here in this Clip

The problem being an Anon is it is all remedial, but sadly not all folks are Anons.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I really doubt that he has any kind of medically diagnosed neurological degenerative condition. It's all an act so that if he gets caught, he can claim mental illness.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby
I know this, however.....what if their 'experiment' went awry?
May I ask, do you know what necrotising fasciitis is? It is one of the Strep A bacterial infections which is on the rise, certainly here in the UK.
Don't even start me on the other bacterial infections like TB which are also on the rise....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Clip in Espanol

The problem being an Anon is it is all remedial, but sadly not all folks are Anons.

*Sign* Why am I not surprised?

By all accounts, only a fraction of the arms being "sent to Ukraine" actually reach the battlefront.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

TB!
This may be related. During Covid a family member went to the Dr. for a check up. Perfectly healthy and young. The Dr. insisted that he get an X-ray for TB. I have to say it was weird because there was absolutely no need for it.
When we went, there were other people also there being X-rayed for TB.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

If we had any doubt...
North Korea has been added to the WHO Executive Board. If that isn't bad enough N. Korea now has the ability to nominate other like minded countries.
What could go wrong when the WHO is working on the Plandemic Treaty. Combine that with Bill Gates Germ Team and all I can see is fun times ahead.
North Korea Added to WHO Executive Board

Are we enjoying the show?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join