It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Reporting in from H*** Central Monday September 18, 2023. Stay tunned for an action packed week brought to you by the Evil Axis and Pfizer.
First up- The Clinton Global Initiative-
First commitment is from Good360...666.

It always starts off sounding like a great idea. Exactly who are these 100,000 highly vetted non-profits who will have direct access to women, children and families in need? Who is overseeing so many organizations? I just wonder if these highly needed goods will really make it to the targeted group or end up on the black market one way or another.
In other words I have Q's, lots of them.

Of course the CGI is pointing at the success that Matt Damon has had with his water project.
Watch the Water indeed.

Circling back to the book "The Worth of Water" which I covered much earlier is the perfect illustration.
The Worth of Water

Providing wells so impoverished people can have access to water sounds great. That is until you decide to force the people to finance the wells, pay high interest rates and then hire local enforcers to collect.

The people did a good end run, pooling resources to build one well at a time, share the well, pay it of and then help the next family do the same.
Quite the business plan.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I have also felt that the numbers used are like identifying each other and what team they are playing on. Bill Gates is on more than one team which is why he throws around the # 7, 8,10,11 and 17. He is the team captain.

Chuck Grassley- How many phone calls?

Just to round things out with the Maui fire FF- 5X5.
Maui Tourism has issues
They really are going all out to stop us from reading this.

It appears that Maui is ground zero for the brave new world of smart cities and the climate agenda.
A first- A$50 climate fee for visitors. Good question where has the money been going. Same problem over and over again. They can do whatever they want with no accountability.

DrJeanneM tweet

Fauci's replacement posted 3 tweets 6 days ago- 666. I notice that she is a very straight forward communicator.

Now in what is a name game- Clinton [7] Global [6] Initiative [10] which just happened to have had a 6 year hiatus before holding their reboot in 2022[6].

We can't leave out Pfizer.
Albert[6]Bourla [6] Pfizer[6].

How can they possibly expect that 24% would take the cough "new improved" booster when only 17% took the last one.
Obviously the CEO is a wiz with figures. 24-17=7.

Pfizer Forecast
I could go on and on.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I have also felt that the numbers used are like identifying each other and what team they are playing on. Bill Gates is on more than one team which is why he throws around the # 7, 8,10,11 and 17. He is the team captain.

Chuck Grassley- How many phone calls?

Just to round things out with the Maui fire FF- 5X5.
Maui Tourism has issues
They really are going all out to stop us from reading this.

It appears that Maui is ground zero for the brave new world of smart cities and the climate agenda.
A first- A$50 climate fee for visitors. Good question where has the money been going. Same problem over and over again. They can do whatever they want with no accountability.

DrJeanneM tweet

Fauci's replacement posted 3 tweets 6 days ago- 666. I notice that she is a very straight forward communicator.

Now in what is a name game- Clinton [7] Global [6] Initiative [10] which just happened to have had a 6 year hiatus before holding their reboot in 2022[6].

We can't leave out Pfizer.
Albert[6]Bourla [6] Pfizer[6].

How can they possibly expect that 24% would take the cough "new improved" booster when only 17% took the last one.
Obviously the CEO is a wiz with figures. 24-17=7.

Pfizer Forecast
I could go on and on.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Pope Francis isn't there- cold feet or maybe he's dealing with some serious issues at the Vatican?

I'm inclined to think he isn't well enough to travel. I don't know how he keeps hanging on and am surprised each week we don't hear he's passed away.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Pope Francis will be in Marseille on Saturday during the autumnal equinox (light to dark) and it's already shaping up as a potential nexus for some interesting synchronicities.
edit on 18-9-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

EBS, I ...thought it was coming yesterday (#1415 NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!)

Then PG posts this today, at 17:03 EST:

Also today, post by National Debt Tweets at 16:26 Est (and based on treasury data):

Implication is that US Debt Clock is manipulated or behind in reporting.

edit on 18-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A new reason for declaring Biden lost election:

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone consider that q represents the brain and spine?

What was that alien movie where they pulled the brain and spinal column out of their victims?

I also see a snail heh in those pics. Oops supposed to be for the live science brain post
edit on 18-9-2023 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis
The possibility was floated by some that this is Barry's handiwork a couple of years ago, did not gain much traction.

Completely unrelated but related.
How scared do you think those sent home were with all that fire going on? No supervision
See who looks adrenalized

Where are they?
TPAS

How to start a war with gynas closest rival

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I’m not being the devil’s advocate here, I know I’ve said it before…

With all of this talk of Gates, I think he’s the fall guy for someone else.

I’ve never communicated with Gates. I have an acquaintance who is an acquaintance of his from way back. The gentleman I know told me that Gates is nearly autistic in his inability to discuss anything except computers. He said Gates has no business sense nor a feel for anything much else in life except for computers, completely socially-awkward.

My acquaintance has said many times that he strongly doubts Gates has any functional role in many things that have his name associated with them.

His analogy of talking to Gates and trying to make the conversation be about anything except computers was as follows: it’s like being trapped at a bar with your drunk friend who’s a pervert and refuses to do anything except discuss the physical attributes of the waitresses for hours on end. We all have a friend who acts like that after a few pints at the pub!!

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
DJT with IN THE AIR TONIGHT comms at 20:43, tweet video is 42 seconds long:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147591125 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:54:29 (EST)
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

Bolded timestamp encodes Sept 19th

Gematria

LET'S GO = 78 =

GOD'S PLAN,
THE BEGINNING,
I'M BACK BITCHES,
GENESIS,
START
edit on 19-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Could be something, could be nothing...

TRAFFIC LIGHTS IN DUBLIN have all gone out during rush hour... Dublin is a CIA hotbed

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker
Just 3 years ago I moved into a lovely cottage on the same property as my landlords.
18 months ago they had a new oak front door fitted for me. The carpenter who fitted it (not a standard size) was very illuminating about my landlords..... oh the irony!
The husband was Billy Gate's head of operations for Microsoft in the '80's and beyond for UK and Europe. His wife was high up in the accounts department.... it's how they met. They both drive Teslas... which they replaced with brand new ones last year. Both have been vaccinated. There were a few other snippets of info too.
Oh how I laughed at the bloomin' irony!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I have to ask..... why do you say Dublin is a CIA hotbed please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ok so what can we deduce from the -Q- about this?

House Republicans will hold their first public hearing in the impeachment inquiry into President Biden Sept. 28, The Post has learned.

A spokesperson for the House Oversight Committee said Tuesday the hearing would focus on “constitutional and legal questions surrounding the president’s involvement in corruption and abuse of public office.”

This may not be a full on take down of the derp state, but it's knocking a few pegs loose on their board of crime. There's gotta be something.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton Tweet

Empire State 6uilding 6right 6lue in recognition of the Clinton Global Initiative has me wondering if there is something more being communicated here. EMP- Project Blue Beam feels if you know what I mean.

Clinton Global Initiative Meetings From September 18, 2023

This year's FOCUS IS - KEEP GOING. Sounds a bit like encouragement to stick with the plan. Pope Francis did not attend but his speech is here.
A real curiosity when he repeats the same line twice- "Please, please let us stop while there is still time.

Of course he will claim this is because of climate change but I don't know...

Then he repeats this-"There are illnesses that cannot be cured but there are no children who cannot be cared for." Big pharma must not have received the memo.

Scrolling to 2022 up comes Paul Farmer. Why would he be so important? When he passed away both Bill and Melinda Gates gave him a shout out and Bill dedicated one of his books to his honor.
Oddly farmers came under attack in 2022 so perhaps this is more about his name-Farmer.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Mandy K Cohen just had another one of her Check- In -With Dr. Cohen.
Mandy K Cohen Tweet

She is not looking so great at the moment but that is no excuse to push taking the RSV, Covid and Flu jab all at the same time. What kind of clinical trials were done to prove safety? We want the evidence from those 8, 10 or 11 mice. Then again safety and efficacy are not important at this point.

Now this is where I have serious concerns.
Vida Senior Care Home

These are very vulnerable people and really have no say because these places make it a condition to take preventative jabs .
Oddly she didn't mention the shingles jabs which are also being heavily promoted.

BTW-
DrJeanneM twitter

She has moved on to 77 and then Sept=7.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The Clinton global Initiative has a meeting with the press/ journalists about Evan the Wallstreet Journal reporter that is being held by Russia. His name is #Evan.

Something really off here. Shahab Dalili has been detained in Iran for 6 years now and he is not one of the 5 that Biden is planning on including with that Billion dollar oil release. For that amount of money surely he could have been included.
In what is a name he is being held at Evin Prison.

#Free Dalili Twitter

His son has been trying to get the Biden administration to place him in the catagory that would provide the go around so that he could be included. Others held hostage after him have been given the status ahead of him so this makes me wonder why he has been singled out for special treatment.

MSM We always paid ransoms but Biden is more open about it

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Rel isn't it strange that there are so many blue lights in that picture? Now we have the Empire State building in blue. May be just a coincidence but there have been quite a few as of late. 4 blue lights- The Clinton Global Initiative, The UN meeting, The Gates Goal Keepers 2030 agenda and the WHO all in New York City at the same time.

The Gates Goalkeeper meetings won't be aired until this evening so I will check back in later with a recap.

More developments-
California is up to bat trying a new approach to keep President Trump off of the ballot.

California -a Blue State Considers a Unique Approach to keep Trump off the Ballot.

More Blue comms?
Illuminatibot Tweet

We're back to the blue roofs in Maui. Illuminati tweets have been quite accurate to date so I suspect that indeed Oprah's roof was replaced right before the fire. Not sure how much evidence is needed to show that this was a planned attack.

Santa Surfing tweet

I have thought it has been odd after such a devastating fire in Lahaina that the death toll reported by officials has been going down. If anything they would be going up but then Mayor Green is also the coroner. No body- no evidence.
Blue skies- Sky event
Blue water- Watch the water.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join