It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Are they to make order out of chaos?
President Trump's speech

From trumps speech
“51 intelligence agents”

51 = 17x3

17 17 17
Reduced
8 8 8

The numbers mean more than we think. I have very little idea of what they could mean.

The elite probably get the hints and symbols.

The elite are very proud of their Pythagorean heritage.

Symbolism will be their down fall
Pythagorean Beliefs & Zoroastrianism

They bore secret symbolsor mannerisms by which they could recognize one-another even if they had never met before. Even though the society's work was secret, its members were nevertheless openly and actively involved in the politics of Croton, an involvement that eventually led to their downfall and the burning of their building where many of the assembled members perished.

More background on the numbers
Pythagorean Mathematics

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Something else to watch.....

'UK Biohazard tents are being erected at Dover and people seen wearing full hazmat suits have been witnessed there. Its unclear at this stage what has prompted this however there are breaking reports of a deadly virus identified in India called Nipah with a kill rate of 75% see link on this below, which has caused global concern.'

Biohazard tents erected in Dover as alert issued after arrival of migrants from France

[www.gbnews.com...]

Bill Gates GAVI "predicted" a Nipah virus pandemic in 2021. In 2022, Gates-funded Moderna and NIAID began a clinical trial on a new mRNA vaccine for Nipah Virus. Now we have reports of a Nipah outbreak. 75% death rate.

Coincidence?

Looks like pre-planning has already been in the works...

edit on 700000033America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

When I see that watch. I see 52 seconds till 10:10
So 10:09:08
There are 8 red second hand lights on.
I asume that those lights are the second hand going around.

10 9 8 count down
10+9+8=27 10+17

1098+8901= 9999

In light of my last post I thought this result relevant
Ten nine eight
Pythagoras 797 780 130

ETA:
One of the results were Upside Down

So if we look at the watch upside down we would get
4:40 or more specific with the seconds 4:39:38 which is 22 seconds till 4:40

Ahhh!!
Brian break y’all. I’ll be back….
Wake me up when September ends 😂
edit on 17-9-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Elon Musk's new SpaceX logo- the Baphomet goat.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: nugget1

Quite Telling

Only to Those Listening

:saint;
edit on 9172023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I must have hit a nerve.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Biden Crime Family Documented

Violated the U.S. Code with Self-Incriminating Evidence and Here’s the Legal Proof

edit on 9172023 by MetalThunder because: End The Madness already

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
LOTS GOING ON TODAY... possibly EBS tonight?

China:

Israel:

(ref post #1600

Congo Coup:

GRASSLEY says HARVEST will be 2 or 3 weeks ahead of schedule (cabal EBS due in 2.5 weeks on Oct 4th):
16 second tweet video

EMERGENCY ALERT!! U.S. DOOMSDAY PLANE TURNS OFF TRANSPONDER!! U.S. GOV'T VIP PLANE HEADING TO BUNKER

...and Phil Godlewski says his live tonight may be impacted by a STORM on his mountain - this is a reference to MOUNT WEATHER:

The Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center is a government command facility in the U.S. Commonwealth of Virginia, used as the center of operations for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Also known as the High Point Special Facility (HPSF), its preferred designation since 1991 is "SF".[1]

The facility is a major relocation site for the highest level of civilian and military officials in case of national disaster, playing a major role in continuity of government (per the U.S. Continuity of Operations Plan).

Mount Weather is the location of a control station for the FEMA National Radio System (FNARS), a high frequency radio system connecting most federal public safety agencies and the U.S. military with most of the states.[3] FNARS allows the president to access the Emergency Alert System.

BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUPS...

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I had heard something a few months ago that "Hunters" Laptop or the "Laptop from Hell" was code for actually Weiner's Laptop which is much worse

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Jack Straw had a previous post
Coincidences

DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR?

Wisconsin Senate Republicans Unanimously Vote to Finally End the Nightmare of How Elections Are Administered by Removing Administrator of Elections Meagan Wolfe

The Democrats are not going to get away again with the playing of their poorly produced and directed “B-Rated Movie” of attempting to constantly skirt the law when they can’t win at the ballot box or pass legislation and then seek the help of a sympathetic and friendly circuit

Found this intriguing

Sinister Sites – St. John The Divine Cathedral

This unfinished building has been claimed as being the world’s largest cathedral.
It is realistic to maintain such high aspirations when your sources of funding include tycoons like JP Morgan and prominent figures like the Grand Master of the Masons of the state of New York. The completion of the cathedral was such a prized accomplishment for the Freemasons that it was featured on the front page of “Masonic World” of March 1925.

edit on 2023/9/17 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
LOTS GOING ON TODAY... possibly EBS tonight?

BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUPS...

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Lengthy Space Force EAMs

Fireball

a reply to: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

edit on 17-9-2023 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Liberals, after hearing UFO’s are landing on Earth. They ♥️♥️♥️ illegal Aliens

Just in time for Christmas... The Biden Family Playset! 🚲Each doll sold separately, but if you ACT NOW, you can get the whole collection for a low low price

Ghost

Ingo Swan
edit on 2023/9/17 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, if you see it, they see it. It looks like he is posing to me. He wants us to see it. Which means Biden and Obama, and everyone above them want You to See..a reply to: CrazyFox

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This won't backfire, no this won't backfire at all.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has axed the dress code that requires legislators to wear professional attire on the Senate floor months after Sen. John Fetterman was slammed for wearing a hoodie.

Schumer (D-NY) quietly directed the Senate’s Sergeant at Arms to stop enforcing the dress code that mandates male senators wear a jacket and tie and female senators a dress or other businesswear on the floor, Axios reported Sunday.

The change in policy comes after Fetterman (D-PA) was bashed by conservatives for donning a hoodie, gym shorts and sneakers to the chamber. Many called his casual fashion choices disrespectful.

The next line says it all,

“John Fetterman’s attire in the Senate perfectly summarizes Democrats lack of respect for Americans and our institutions,” tweeted conservative comedian Tim Young.

This rule's change allows for Senators to wear whatever, but their staff still has to look professional.

If I was a Senator, I would dress up "Furry Style" to vote, or maybe even borrow a Space Suit. There are many reasons to dress professionally in these types of offices. Part of it has to do with the psychological effect of dressing primes one's mind to act socially. Dress up professionally in a suit and you subconsciously act professionally. Dress up like street trash and you will be easy to argue and fight over small to nothings.

What makes Fetterman so important that he doesn't have to follow the rules, and instead forces the rules to change to fit him? Young is right, this just shows contempt for the process, though I guess a party that thinks that the US Constitution is a "nothing-burger" that doesn't need to be followed, why should they stick to any set of rules.

I wonder what would happen if Conservatives started carrying guns onto the Senate Floor, like in the old days? Can't dress like a Cowboy without a six-shooter, now can we.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I can't wait to see the libs that show up dressed in drag.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Follow this link
Scroll down. You'll find the original picture of Hunter Biden. The Trump image in the other room was photoshopped, the picture behind him on the wall and the watch.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

New York City must be h*** central this week. Can you imagine that the Empire State Building is brought to you by Pfizer?

Texas Linsy tweet

Announced by WOR [WAR?]- 710 the Voice of New York City.
It almost looks like a jab doesn't it?

Somehow the Clinton Global Initiative has other ideas about that blue.
Empire State Building tweet

You know the first thing I thought of when seeing that color was CODE BLUE.
CODE BLUE

Those symptoms are the same as what Pfizer's and Moderna's jabs cause.

"Most are the result of respiratory or cardiac arrest." Symbolism will be their downfall.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We are going to need to keep eyes on H*** central this week.
I thought that we had just about anybody who is anybody is in New York this week.

There is the UNGA, the Clinton Global Health Initiative, Tedros from the WHO and Bill Gates. Quite an exciting crowd.

But wait we missed one-
Gates Foundation Goalkeepers 2030

Billy is sporting the WEF colors so all hands on deck. Pope Francis isn't there- cold feet or maybe he's dealing with some serious issues at the Vatican?

Click the link in Gates tweet.
Aside from all his usual number signaling he just tipped his hand.

8 Millennium Development Goals< This is the start. When these goals were established Gates then launched GAVI, The Vaccine Alliance and The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria because he cares.

Millennium=10
Development=11
And of course 8. According to Gates 800 women die in childbirth every day. We have a connection to Mr. Pool post 88.

Then in 2016, right before President Trump was sworn in, the UN launched the 2030 agenda to achieve 17 goals.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join