It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Cuts Ties With Tucker Carlson

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: andy06shake

The truth is called lies now?

To paraphrase the Bible -

Truth will reviled,
Lies will be celebrated,
Competent will be trashed / run off,
Incompetent will be promoted / empowered.

Sounds like 95% of what we’re seeing in politics / govt these days. NTM the wonderful world of LGBT and antifa/BLM.
edit on 25-4-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Tucker only ever punted racist right-wing opinion pieces.

Which hardly constitutes truth or anything reminiscent of such.

If in doubt ask his lawyers.

www.npr.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Tucker interview going viral right now - he just now realized he was part of the machine?

RUMBLE

Looks like he had been taking what many of us have been saying for years.

I guess he didn't read the part where we are very much aware of when they get caught they start to pretend that they have switched sides.

A snake no matter how gentle and loving he may seem to be, will bite you the minute you take your eyes off him.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I refuse to watch Fox, Did Tulsi Gabbard take his place yet? I hear he had her on a lot.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow
He is their cash cow
Interesting

Management obviously believes they will attract more left wingers to make up for the mass exodus. Quite the joke if you ask me. I’ve already begun my boycott.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Hey , I just Read Rupert Fired Tucker Because he Used the " C " Word on one of his Female Associate Producers . Hmm.....

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

www.npr.org...

Yes, the Bill Gates funded to the tune of 100 million dollar, NPR will have the answers.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
I don’t think lefty’s will tune in.
Fox has a steady audience, but it is interesting how they pick and choose who to get rid of.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Got any examples of these racist opinion pieces?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

Completely false. He had many left wing guests on that other networks wouldn't because they raised issues out the military industrial complex, big pharma, and Julian Assange. He would frequently call out the war machine and even admitted he was conned by the Iraq war. Didn't know those were right wing racist topics, but I guess when you get your info from smear pieces instead of actually listening to him you'll believe all sorts of nonsense
edit on 25-4-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The real reason Tucker was fired, wasn't about Dominion. People who say FOX isn't trustworthy all of the sudden trust FOX on why they canned him, pretty ironic.

Skip to 2:35

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Pfft.

Donchaknow that anti war, anti big pharma, anti censorship and anti equal application of law are super duper extreme right wing positions!

Gfaw!

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well, Tucker sure doesn't have the answers.

Not that it's ever stopped him from punting racist right-wing opinion pieces.

Just goes to prove nobody is irreplaceable.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well, Tucker sure doesn't have the answers.

Not that it's ever stopped him from punting racist right-wing opinion pieces.

Just goes to prove nobody is irreplaceable.

How is Project Veritas doing these days?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Completely false. He had many left wing guests on that other networks wouldn't because they raised issues out the military industrial complex, big pharma, and Julian Assange.

Sound like the ""I cant be racist because i have some black friends"" argument if ever there was one.

He would frequently call out the war machine and even admitted he was conned by the Iraq war.

Not quite sure what that has to do with him being a closet white supremacist, but he would not be the only one in that department.

Didn't know those were right wing racist topics, but I guess when you get your info from smear pieces instead of actually listening to him you'll believe all sorts of nonsense

Whereas i guess you watch nothing but the likes of Fox and Tucker, possibly some Newsmax, and now require some cream for the butthurt.

Guess we can both play the guessing games.

edit on 25-4-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Not quite sure what that has to do with Tucker's well-deserved dismissal but a stab in the dark about as well as Putin's ""special military operation"".

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Not quite sure what that has to do with Tucker's well-deserved dismissal but a stab in the dark about as well as Putin's ""special military operation"".

Yet another example of how you've lost all credibility.

You've no clue on the things you speak.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I think you may find that's your man Tucker that's lost all credibility but you project away if it makes you feel better.

As to clues, i wonder if Tucker had a clue Rupert Murdoch was going to give him his cards?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Like Johnathan from " Rollerball". Bigger then the corporate bosses wanted and way too popular with the people. If they want a specific agenda point driven, say that the election wasn't stolen or that Biden isn't being helped by a corrupt FBI or that January 6th wasn't a hoax and Tucker says the opposite..... its not good. Can't have the people exposed to the ugly truth when a sugar coated lie is the way to keep people calm and half asleep. So he had to go. You can believe the deep state put Murdoch's balls in a vice and that was why they paid Dominion off and fired Tucker and BonGino.
We'll be told that boycotting Fox will hurt conservatives. Well if Fox doesn't give a srats ass about true conservatives, # them.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I think you may find that's your man Tucker that's lost all credibility but you project away if it makes you feel better.

As to clues, i wonder if Tucker had a clue Rupert Murdoch was going to give him his cards?

I don't think so.

Unless you don't believe the statistics......

ETA:

Not to mention the 930 million Fox has lost in just one day....more than the Dominion settlement...

edit on 25-4-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join