It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Cuts Ties With Tucker Carlson

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I don’t like Fox News or T. Carlson so I think I can speak pretty unbiasedly on this.

I think Fox News is a shining example of all employers today.

When things are good, they will suck the lifeblood out of their employees. When Carlson was spewing about Dominion and their ratings were up and they were getting lots of views they sure didn’t mind that. If they didn’t correct him immediately and stop it they are 100000000% just as guilty as him.

As soon as there was trouble in paradise they dropped him like a hot potato and all of a sudden he is his “own” person and not part of the organization.

Kids this is why I say don’t be loyal to your employers, it won’t get you anything. Be loyal to yourself and family and that’s it.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: honestn8
a reply to: Deetermined

Dominion definitely also not the good guys though, right?

Definitely not. In a perfect world, where law reigned, Fox never would have lost that trial had they gone through with it instead of settling out.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Oh you are right. If this lawsuit never appeared and the behind the scenes truth stayed hidden? He would still be the golden boy. But that amount of money, whether Fox can afford it or not, and the national embarrassment? Tucker was dropped quick. We are all disposable to our employers.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
In a press release Fox states they've parted ways with Tucker Carlson.

FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor.

Mr. Carlson’s last program was Friday April 21st. Fox News Tonight will air live at 8 PM/ET starting this evening as an interim show helmed by rotating FOX News personalities until a new host is named.

Why do you think it was related to the whole Dominion case? Can you point me to some actual facts or did you make it up?

Seems to be related to the whole Dominion case which was a debacle for Fox with the release of texts and emails stating their true feelings on the election and Trump himself which were opposite of what they actually reported. Not sure if we'll see other hosts let go.

Fox Media

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Oh you are right. If this lawsuit never appeared and the behind the scenes truth stayed hidden? He would still be the golden boy. But that amount of money, whether Fox can afford it or not, and the national embarrassment? Tucker was dropped quick. We are all disposable to our employers.

Don't think anyone should worry about Tucker just like Joe Rogan he is the draw and it won't matter where he is. Love him or hate him he draws an audience in a space where all the networks are saying the same thing like Russiagate or insurrection non stop but he talked about the corruption on the other side which none of the other networks would even dare mention. Tucker didn't even have to be great just not read the same script everyone else was reading from. And he made sense and said some of the things lots of others were thinking. He will land just fine.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't use my work email for anything but work, or if it s work related.

I know that anything I do on that computer is not expected to be private. Anything I post, is the same as saying it out loud in the office, and it is dealt with the same way.

Tucker knew that too. In fact, I'm betting he did it on purpose so he wasn't the one who had to break his contract with Fox. I think his recent speech at the Heritage Foundation event made it pretty clear (without being overly direct) about how he had been grappling with his relationship with Fox for the last 3 years. He was ready for it to end.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

And the band plays on.

Regardless to where Tucker goes he will still be schilling for the man behind the curtain. And the mice just keep following the same song, happily following him wherever the man says to learn them.

What do you think an influencers job is? Why do you think their job is worth the millions they are being paid?

The rally cry to "Wake up!" May have worked for many, but it only made things worse. It doesn't make any difference to wake up if you are not going to do anything about what you clearly see. It is just mental torture and chagrin.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Re: Tucker Carlson's Video Statement, after he and Fox News parted ways this week...

Amazing and Eye-Opening.

To give scale to the growing insignificance of broadcast news networks, consider this fact-based analysis.

Tucker Carlson released a two-minute video on Twitter that had 72.7 million views in 24 hours.

The entire cable news industry combined, every show on every channel, over the corresponding timeframe had 53.1 million views.
See the comparison graphic: theconservativetreehouse.com... 24-hour-period-72-7m-vs-53-1m/

(post by knoxie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

And Tucker never did confirm they were actually Trump supporters or the other was really antifa. 😁

Could have all been staged for TV 😁

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you’re saying three white antifa guys were violently beating up a black antifa guy? That makes sense to you? When you say things like that, how is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

Tucker had a moment of reflection. Too bad he is responsible for radicalizing a whole lot of people in my opinion. shows you what he thinks of them… tiny tiny man. Zero integrity zero courage that’s how I see these MAGAs. My guess is their lives are so miserable they have to focus on other people to make themselves feel better. Cowards.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

except ratings wise there was never a problem, heck just look at the ratings the first night he wasnt on, Fox lost to I think it was MSNBC.

He didnt give a continuous platform, he had I think 1 on and asked for proof, they gave promises, he replied when you have proof Ill have you back on.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Tucker and Fox is all about fear. They went from talking about Antifa to talking CRT 100 times in a year to over 6000 times a month including 43x in one day, then they moved on to Trans people probably about the same amount, throw in cartels,drugs and immigration with a dash of the great replacement theory and you have people shooting people who ring their doorbell or pulling in their driveway.

People tune in to find out who next they should be fearful of.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Can you clarify how you interpreted what I posted?

Did you misunderstand?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Exactly. And a whole lot of Republicans, who don’t approve of this, who know better, keep silent. Those people who don’t say anything are even bigger cowards, in my opinion. I’m hopeful people are starting to come around,I was listening to a Republican strategist saying that moderate Republicans are fearful of the maga base.

They’ve created a monster they don’t know what to do with, it is as simple as that.

What’s astounding is how many hateful cowards are out there. A lot of hateful cowards and a lot of miserable narcissistic people make a bad mix. The narcissist preys on the fear.

Now that idiot is telling his maga base if he doesn’t win the nomination they shouldn’t vote at all in the general. 😂

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 3-5-2023 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We've seen enough to know all that is BS.

Don't forget, y'all creates cancel culture and the summer of love.

Not to mention the trans shooters and trans people threatening people you dolt 😌

Tucker Carlson is the least of your concerns, as he continues to rise, y'all continue to still fall flat 😂

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No idea. I think Tucker’s the text was crystal clear.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The two Republicans that had the courage to speak were silenced, and you’re gonna lecture me on cancel culture.

😂😂😂

Trans. People shooting each other? How many straight white man have shot people you dolt?

😂😂😂

edit on 3-5-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Arnie123

The two Republicans that had the courage to speak were silenced, and you’re gonna lecture me on cancel culture.

😂😂😂

Trans. People shooting each other? How many straight white man have shot people you dolt?

😂😂😂
The audacity to say that during a time of social media censorship, until Elon bought Twitter and exposed you clowns, lets be real 🤣🤣🤣

As for Trans, yes, your people shooting christian children and that manifesto you're hoping they won't release 😂

The bigges thing? How much of a hypocrite you are, posting about hate while ignoring your own hateful posting history, what a clown.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join