It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Cuts Ties With Tucker Carlson

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well if you mean the lunatic fridge sorts of statistics aka the qanonanuts, white supremacists and MAGA fan base that love to lap up the likes of nonsense Tucker punts for sick twisted kudos, then yes.

Edit: Indeed, just wait till they have to pay Smartmatic next.

They reap what they sow......just like Tucker and his ilk.
edit on 25-4-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if you mean the lunatic fridge sorts of statistics aka the qanonanuts, white supremacists and MAGA fan base that love to lap up the likes of nonsense Tucker punts for sick twisted kudos, then yes.

Hehe.

"Stats I dont like are racist, maga, q."

Wow, what happened.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

What happened to Tucker?

Rupert gave him the boot.

I thought we had established that.

Never mind I'm sure he will get some kind of golden parachute deal to ease the pain and help wipe away the butthurt.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Exactly.

Youre on the side of Murdoch....

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yeh, I'm on ""Murdoch's side"". LoL

Could it not just be that im happy to see both parties twist in the wind and get a taste of their own medicine so to speak?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Could it not just be that im happy to see both parties twist in the wind and get a taste of their own medicine so to speak?

It could be that, but I don't believe that...at all.

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm devastated.

Not quite sure how to cope with your ""disbelief"".

What's a man to do?

Cup a of Coffee sounds about right to me have fun with your disbelief.

Tucker is most likely in the same boat as yourself, so there is that.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yet after all the nonsense, I ask again.

How is Project Veritas doing these days?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Might be best to ask someone whos part of the group?

Instead of me leading questions im hardly qualified to answer.

Maybe you should start a thread on the matter?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ulven

Of course Fox News is controlled opposition. That term never occurred to me before reading your post, but I think it's obvious to anyone who would think deeply on it. The News Corp has so much leftist programming. It's ridiculous. Sure, they have some "conservative" programming, but I think if one looks he will find tons of leftist ideological Easter eggs in those shows. Why would their major news network be the dining exception?

They make conservatism look crazy half of the time. I'm not sure how I feel about Tucker Carlson. I would like to think that Fox News getting rid of him gives his more credibility, but the reality is probably that he cost them so much money with the dominion debacle.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Edit: Indeed, just wait till they have to pay Smartmatic next.

They reap what they sow......just like Tucker and his ilk.

Virtually all of your posts are just soaked in, dripping juvenile nonsense.
If you ever fail to include Q Anon in a post, I will call an ambulance because I’m worried you’ve had a stroke.
Like our other friends who must say “Russia” in every post that slightly relates to Trump.
The MAGA and white supremacists are just icing on the cake.
edit on 25-4-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Cymatic

Completely false. He had many left wing guests on that other networks wouldn't because they raised issues out the military industrial complex, big pharma, and Julian Assange.

Sound like the ""I cant be racist because i have some black friends"" argument if ever there was one.

He would frequently call out the war machine and even admitted he was conned by the Iraq war.

Not quite sure what that has to do with him being a closet white supremacist, but he would not be the only one in that department.

Didn't know those were right wing racist topics, but I guess when you get your info from smear pieces instead of actually listening to him you'll believe all sorts of nonsense

Whereas i guess you watch nothing but the likes of Fox and Tucker, possibly some Newsmax, and now require some cream for the butthurt.

Guess we can both play the guessing games.

You said Tucker *only* punted right wing racist opinion pieces, I provided examples showing that statement to be completely false.

Never once heard of him saying anything racist, often that term is thrown around by weak minded people who use it to defame people they hate. Maybe you can provide a quote of one of his racist statements that's not a link to someone's paraphrased opinion of what they think he meant, or you can keep reaching
edit on 25-4-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Nah, everybody who gets caught being ridiculously biased and slanted …… always resorts to “they all do it” & “I’m an independent observer” when caught and spoofed ……. Which we all laugh at.
It’s funny, that’s what a lot of you do when your little faves get caught red-handed / Red-assed.
“Noooooo they all do it, they’re all the saaaaaame !”
But just let your enemies get caught …… first time it ever happened !
Thank you very babyish-much !

edit on 25-4-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

Completely false. He had many left wing guests on that other networks wouldn't because they raised issues out the military industrial complex, big pharma, and Julian Assange.

Sound like the ""I cant be racist because i have some black friends"" argument if ever there was one.

He would frequently call out the war machine and even admitted he was conned by the Iraq war.

Not quite sure what that has to do with him being a closet white supremacist, but he would not be the only one in that department.

Didn't know those were right wing racist topics, but I guess when you get your info from smear pieces instead of actually listening to him you'll believe all sorts of nonsense

Whereas i guess you watch nothing but the likes of Fox and Tucker, possibly some Newsmax, and now require some cream for the butthurt.

You said Tucker only punted right wing racist opinion pieces, I provided examples showing that statement to be completely false.

Never once heard of him saying anything racist, often that term is thrown around by weak minded people who use it to defame people they hate. Maybe you can provide a quote of one of his racist statements that's not a link to someone's paraphrased opinion of what they think he meant, or you can keep reaching

Lol …. Screams of -ist and -phobe and Q and KKK and Nazi ……. Are always the hallmarks of a great mind ……

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Cymatic

You said Tucker only punted right wing racist opinion pieces, I provided examples showing that statement to be completely false.

Lol …. Screams of -ist and -phobe and Q and KKK and Nazi ……. Are always the hallmarks of a great mind ……

Yes, I think it was René Descartes who said "I think therefore I am racist" and "The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the racist minds of past centuries"

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   

What happened to Tucker?

Rupert gave him the boot.

I thought we had established that.

Never mind I'm sure he will get some kind of golden parachute deal to ease the pain and help wipe away the butthurt.

You are right Tucker will be fine probably even bigger than before but lemon that's another story I doubt we see him anywhere and he will probably just fade away, as he should. He was one of the big Russia Russia Russia pushers and of course Juicy's attack by maga, won't miss seeing his condescending, biased contributions, though I will admit watching him nearly cry when Trump took down Hillary was comedy gold.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Russia Today have reached out to the unemployed news caster , seems a match made in heaven.

Hey
@TuckerCarlson, you can always question more with @RT_com
twitter.com...

I see a bright future.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well, it looks like I was mostly right about the combination of Tucker's complaints about upper management and having his emails becoming public during a trial setting with Fox News. I knew Fox didn't settle with Dominion over a lack of evidence against them.

Several weeks ago, as Fox News lawyers prepared for a courtroom showdown with Dominion Voting Systems, they presented Tucker Carlson with what they thought was good news: They had persuaded the court to redact from a legal filing the time he called a senior Fox News executive the c-word, according to people familiar with the matter.

Mr. Carlson, Fox News’s most-watched prime-time host, wasn’t impressed. He told his colleagues that he wanted the world to know what he had said about the executive in a private message, the people said. Mr. Carlson said comments he made about former President Donald Trump—“I hate him passionately”—that were in the court documents were said during a momentary spasm of anger, while his dislike of this executive was deep and enduring.

The private messages in which Mr. Carlson showed disregard for management and colleagues were a major factor in that decision, according to other people familiar with the matter. Although many portions of the Dominion court documents are redacted, there is concern among Fox Corp. executives that if the redacted material were to become public, it would lead to further embarrassment for the network and parent company.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I don't use my work email for anything but work, or if it s work related.

I know that anything I do on that computer is not expected to be private. Anything I post, is the same as saying it out loud in the office, and it is dealt with the same way.

Just like with any public forums. I don't say anything on a public forum that I would not say out loud in the office for anyone and everyone to hear.

Fortunately, anyone that knows me, knows me knows that I speak my mind. I don't hold back, I just don't have to be nasty, rude, or confrontational about it. Not my style.

That does not mean it won't piss you off.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Dominion definitely also not the good guys though, right?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join