It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Cuts Ties With Tucker Carlson

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Arnie123
Word is, Tucker was going to do a segment that exposed the 60 minutes Ray Epps segment, but was told by Exe Prod, jennifer rauchet that he couldn't, so he quit.

Rumor.mill

Though I’m laughing at the Tucker Derangement Syndrome in this thread,
Hopefully FOX had to pay him a few dozen million to break the contract, and he can get back to some stuff that he dropped to avoid getting fired.

Carlson took a lot of heat from millions of fans for letting Murdoch and Ryan stop his showing of more Jan 6th videos that Democrats in Congress, the FBI, and the Biden Admin wanted kept hidden.

Will he have the guts to show them now, in some form?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: stevieray

Right.

There is still very little we know despite the info that is currently present.

I too would like to know the specifics.

The Seth Rich thing was the strangest. Hannity was selling it hard for a week, how he had the goods. Then when nut-cuttin time came, he never mentioned the guy’s name again.
That made me think of phone calls that say “you know, people and their families get into accidents all the time”.

When Barr refused to indict former FBI Director James Comey for leaking classified info to the media, word came through while Hannity was on the air. Sean Hannity had such a fit of anger/disbelief, he let John Solomon and Vernon Jarrett finish that show without him.

From that point forward, Hannity never mentioned Comey again...after weeks of building up to this "certain" indictment.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well no, as I said, the reference was to you needing to repeat these little bon mots dozens of times. That is all.

You don't think what the Tucker said about Trump/'election fraud' in a thread about how he got fired for things he said at Fox (who just got their asses handed to them in a settlement) is not relevant? Interesting.

Frankly, I find it hysterical if people don't see the connection.

Maybe. But the boys who own FOX now, hate Trump. I’m not sure I get the logic of firing him for dissing Trump. He’s more likely to get a raise for that.
And immediately in concert with the settlement. Sure, probably a connection, but I doubt it’s the one you’re describing. More like the unannounced part of the settlement. “Divest yourself of all conservative voices and save yourself from a long court case”. Dominion is tight with the dems and their world view.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember Andrew Brietbart?

Michael Hastings?

Sheryl Atkinson?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I’m not sure I get the logic of firing him for dissing Trump.

It isn't for 'dissing Trump'. It's for saying one thing privately and then spending their money purveying bull**** on air. His show has been plagued by issues and this defamation along with the harassment suit was probably much more than Rupert wanted to spend.

But the Tucker should laugh, he got paid bigly money and will most likely end up costing Fox $1.5billion.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well no, as I said, the reference was to you needing to repeat these little bon mots dozens of times. That is all.

You don't think what the Tucker said about Trump/'election fraud' in a thread about how he got fired for things he said at Fox (who just got their asses handed to them in a settlement) is not relevant? Interesting.

Frankly, I find it hysterical if people don't see the connection.

Maybe. But the boys who own FOX now, hate Trump. I’m not sure I get the logic of firing him for dissing Trump. He’s more likely to get a raise for that.
And immediately in concert with the settlement. Sure, probably a connection, but I doubt it’s the one you’re describing. More like the unannounced part of the settlement. “Divest yourself of all conservative voices and save yourself from a long court case”. Dominion is tight with the dems and their world view.

Another interesting version is that the quick settlement, in the books, is a huge marketing move to say “lookie lookie now that proves there was no cheating in 2020 or 2022”. FOX and Dominion both benefit hugely.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I’m not sure I get the logic of firing him for dissing Trump.

It isn't for 'dissing Trump'. It's for saying one thing privately and then spending their money purveying bull**** on air. His show has been plagued by issues and this defamation along with the harassment suit was probably much more than Rupert wanted to spend.

But the Tucker should laugh, he got paid bigly money and will most likely end up costing Fox $1.5billion.

I can’t see FOX punishing anybody for being hypocritical or two-faced. There’s virtually no outlets or people left in the media that aren’t doing this 24/7. He’s their cash cow and only star left. It’s like the Yanks paying out Judge’s contract and telling him to get lost. Or Angels-Ohtani.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

You can say they are two faced, certainly they may be. Unfortunately his actual texts and words showing that he doesn't believe the stuff he tells viewers came out. That, along with Smartmatic, and the staffer lawsuit and the settlement money, it's a lot at one time for the network to accept probably.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
While they are going to take a hit in the ratings, Tucker was a fake anyways. Then again so is Fox

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

No one really cares about that though.

Really, they don't.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Tucker has his own outlet already, call him whatever you want.

The Daily Caller has exposed so many lies, especially during the
Russia Russia Russia hoax.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He worked for CNN and was a registered Democrat. It has been years since I watched Fox but I hear he also had Tulsi Gabbard on a lot which is another snake in the grass.
I bet she ends up getting his slot.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I've seen some rumors of Tucker and Musk putting together a show, broadcast through Twitter. Would be pretty interesting to see. Personally I think this is the MSM, like the dying empire it supports, in it's death throws.

Cable TV is dead... and has been for a LONG time for myself. Why anyone would pay to watch programming is beyond me. But to each their own.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
I've seen some rumors of Tucker and Musk putting together a show, broadcast through Twitter. Would be pretty interesting to see. Personally I think this is the MSM, like the dying empire it supports, in it's death throws.

Cable TV is dead... and has been for a LONG time for myself. Why anyone would pay to watch programming is beyond me. But to each their own.

Yeh I think that is Elon's intentions making an alternative news outlet.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Lots of people used to be registered Democrats.

What is he registered as now?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I am fine with that, But I also do not have to accept him just like I do not accept Tulsi sudden change to R.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

By all means help yourself.

I'm a skeptic about everything, so no worries.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" I would expect to see Tucker Carlson play a key supportive role in the Trump election campaign and 2025 Presidency, since they are more alike than different, and are grown men. Not "wussies" with fringe priorities, like Don Lemon, for example. "

True , he can take the Gloves Off Now Concerning the FOX News Constraints they had on Him . I also have a " Feeling " Mr. Trump will " Warm Up " to Tucker Once he Realizes the Benefits of doing so Politically ...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

O
M
G

*swoons*

The Purge continues!

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I can’t see FOX punishing anybody for being hypocritical or two-faced.

When it helps cost them 3/4's of a billion dollars I see them doing because they just did.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join