It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audrey Hale manifesto is "too dangerous" for the rest of us to see.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You don't have to guess how I will die then if that happens. Boots on I hope and the prone firing position! I am one of those blades of grass with a gun behind it when Red dawn starts.

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Justoneman

" If it is like Red dawn scenario it will be very ugly for all involved. Praying for the Rapture is not off my list. "

IF You Still Want Your Personal Freedoms and are Willing to Possibly DIE for them , then it just Might Come to that .
Not ALL PEOPLE Can Understand that Idea , it Scares Some Silly .....

Die on Your Knees or Live On Your Feet . CHOOSE......

I'm in the blades of grass next to you. Praise The Lord Jesus Christ. GOD Bless America, and here's some ammo

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It would appear Bud Light has suffered an almost 20% drop in sales

Bud Light has suffered a “staggering” sales hit following the beer brand’s controversial marketing tie-up with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney — with the latest data showing an alarming 17% drop, according to an industry research firm.

The latest sales data from NielsenIQ and Bump Williams Consulting shows that Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.

That’s sharply ahead of the 6% drop in sales dollars and 11% drop in volume that Bud Light had suffered during the week ended April 8 — the seven days that immediately followed the April 1 launch of the controversial Mulvaney campaign on social media.

“These numbers are staggering,” according to an April 23 report from Insights Express, a beer-focused newsletter. “Right now this is an extremely difficult scenario for Anheuser Busch, the Bud Light brand and for AB distributors.”

A few years from now I wouldn't be surprised if this affair was used as an example of how not to do Corporate Marketing. This has been nothing short of disastrous for the company.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Bud Light has suffered a “staggering” sales hit following the beer brand’s controversial marketing tie-up with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney — with the latest data showing an alarming 17% drop, according to an industry research firm.

The latest sales data from NielsenIQ and Bump Williams Consulting shows that Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.

That’s sharply ahead of the 6% drop in sales dollars and 11% drop in volume that Bud Light had suffered during the week ended April 8 — the seven days that immediately followed the April 1 launch of the controversial Mulvaney campaign on social media.

“These numbers are staggering,” according to an April 23 report from Insights Express, a beer-focused newsletter. “Right now this is an extremely difficult scenario for Anheuser Busch, the Bud Light brand and for AB distributors.”

A few years from now I wouldn't be surprised if this affair was used as an example of how not to do Corporate Marketing. This has been nothing short of disastrous for the company.

Democrats, leftists, and SJW’s will never actually learn to not go full tard. They will get overly lucky and have an expanded chance to screw the pooch, and they will do so every time.
Look at Bed Bath & Broke. Or CNN. Or Cuomo, Lemon, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, CA ……. Always go full tard when given a chance.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Ohanka

Democrats, leftists, and SJW’s will never actually learn to not go full tard. They will get overly lucky and have an expanded chance to screw the pooch, and they will do so every time.
Look at Bed Bath & Broke. Or CNN. Or Cuomo, Lemon, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, CA ……. Always go full tard when given a chance.

Give them an inch for doubt they lied and then they will go for a mile of lies at the public's expense. They are working for people who have stolen the worlds wealth over centuries. Their chickens are coming home to roost but they have lots of money to absorb these failures for now by using their buddies woke company to be their SJW bull snip.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That is an assumption.

I never stated an opinion.

Ones refusal to state an opinion of a political or otherwise stance on one particular message board is of no indicator of opinion.

It is just the statement they refuse to participate in one person's insistence on a message board.

The assertion of what will happen and how it will go is also an opinion that you stated as fact. You cant use it to pressure me into going along with your particular stance. Mkay?

I actually want nothing more to do with this thread or subject here. Thank you.
edit on 27-4-2023 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   
But some White folks owned slaves therefore all are guilty.
Do I have that right?
Very tired of the protected (eternal victim) and guilty (eternal victimizers) groups.
History don't work that way.
At all.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust
It's chatgpt writing "it's" manifesto. Then the ai writes a positive manifesto. Yeah I'm newbie user. Do I throw the url in the box with the arrow or the cloud who knows what is a woman amright?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilinArt

I simply asked it to write me a manifesto in the style of Aubrey Hale. It's spit out this bs, then played dumb but I think I'm done messing with it. Snapchat also just added to their platform. I tried to get another version but it's was way aware of what I was doing. Deleted the app. Ik it's probably too late lol
edit on 28-4-2023 by SmilinArt because: Gaining knowledge.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
a reply to: Moon68

The chair is against the wall, The chair is against the Wall, John has a long mustache, John has a long mustache

Cue a cutie that Darryl Zanuck romanced in France to head out of her hiding place.

Cheers

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join