It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audrey Hale manifesto is "too dangerous" for the rest of us to see.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
nypost.com...

In the link above the FBI is worried and stonewalling requests to read this "they's" manifesto(s). Worrying it will lead to violence against trans-people.

My thoughts are that it hurts THE narrative and we all know that THE narrative must be protected.

It has made me laugh on the inside for many many a year now knowing that there is so much information out there that is too dangerous for my simple non IVY league educated brain.
edit on 22-4-2023 by greendust because: ...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Sounds like you just about got it.

We, the Great Unwashed, are incapable, apparently, of understanding the no doubt subtle messages that (choose your pronoun) put in the manifest.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It's always about protecting themselves.

..always.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm sure it's innocent enough.

They're still doing the rewrite of the manifesto. It has to pass the diversity & inclusion committee to make sure it only makes the correct people look bad and doesn't use any bad unwords that hurt the feelings of the favoured protected classes. So it'll probably take a while.

Once the troublemaker committee is happy with it it'll be released and read like your standard white supremacist schizophrenic's manifesto. Yay!

edit on 2242023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well I don't know anyone on this committee. And I don't need to see every little detail in this person's manifesto. And I am fine with getting the gist of it. And I'm not protecting the they thems, as interested in the they thems or have a bias against anyone but sheep who play little : donkey---->tail----->pin games on message boards.

I'm a person.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Unless they words written are magical words that would cause rational people to attack guys in dresses, the FBI is full of #.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If the FBI is withholding things for that reason they are playing games.

ETA and I'm sorry for the person who gave me the star because you might disagree with me on this: but I'm not on this message board to continue to be drug into American politics for free because certain people need a mommy.

I am perfectly fine fence sitting and watching it all burn.
edit on 22-4-2023 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If I had to guess the manifesto probably talks about children in not a good way.
That is the only reason I can think of as to why.
I'm sure there could be other reasons. I'm just trying to think of a logical reason for this.

Or maybe the FBI just thinks we are that dangerous as a people.....

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

..could be.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Trans people like this one are begging for violence...BDSM lover?: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain

If the FBI is withholding things for that reason they are playing games.

ETA and I'm sorry for the person who gave me the star because you might disagree with me on this: but I'm not on this message board to continue to be drug into American politics for free because certain people need a mommy.

I am perfectly fine fence sitting and watching it all burn.

I gave you the star.

It's okay.

*bro hug*

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

...simper...

Oh okayyy😥

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's the same song and dance as it was with Muslims during the Islamic terror attack issue. The press was that any criticism of Islam would mean that you just could not understand that some Muslims were terrorists and the rest (most) were not. Because we are all apparently too stupid to figure that out, no one was allowed to say anything even slightly critical or ask even on point and needed questions because it just might open the door to Muslim cleansing camps like they had in that one movie The Siege, and that was just scary now wasn't it?

This is the same playbook only ramped up to eleventy.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm hearing it's likely to be leaked slowly soon.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

If it's as bad as all that and it's something that really needs to be known, then I have a hard time thinking they can keep it from being leaked.

If the shoe were on the other foot and this were some kind of hardline, neo-Nazi type thing, we know it would be leaked assuming it wasn't already decorating the front page.
edit on 22-4-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2023 by TheReaversChain because: Wob.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trans people like this one are begging for violence...BDSM lover?: www.foxnews.com...

That one pretty much just stated "The next Trans crazy mass shooter is YOUR FAULT" for passing a bill to not allow butchering of minors.

And just remember, not even a year ago their talking point was "It isn't happening, Right Wing Propaganda", Hell, even a few posters here were parroting that BS. LOL
edit on 22-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

I'm seeing the same pattern in how trans issues are handled is all.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2023 by TheReaversChain because: Done.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

If I had to guess the manifesto probably talks about children in not a good way.

But yet the abortion cult still gets to kill babies.
If what you say is true, I see no difference.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join