It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California mom confronts school district after 11-year-old changed genders without her knowledge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
here's a spicy take for you all;

how shockingly bad a parent must you be not to notice your own child changing gender? Or for your child to feel alienated enough from you to feel compelled to hide it?

www.crisismagazine.com...

The Transgender Movement Targets Autistic Children From 2016

A new campaign has sprung up on social media with the hashtag #AutisticTransPride. A movement telling young people on the spectrum that the identity issues they will struggle with as they grow-up can be solved through sex change or “gender questioning” is cruel. Surface changes in clothes and pronouns will solve nothing and only exacerbate their suffering. What they need is not biological alteration, but greater acceptance and understanding of their neurobiological differences.

For a pseudo-religious movement to target this vulnerable population of youths for their own ideological ends is nothing less than child abuse. The latest Atlantic piece is just another shot across the bow. If we do not remain vigilant in speaking the truth, young people with special needs will just be the latest victims in the left-wing cultural assault against human biology.

They were so right. Now 1/3 or more "transgender kids" are Autistic. The perfect targets for conversion and it is sick.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Very prudent to post this here among all the religious cooks, but I don't see self-reflection among cults so my hopes are low for them to see the parallels...

for the effort

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So, I'm a bit confused.
The story doesn't seem to give the following information.

How long was this "transition" going on?
Was the daughter only acting/dressing like a boy at school?
How far did this transition go?

I'm wondering, because how did this mom find out about this? Did the little girl act and dress like a boy (which really, she could have just been a tomboy) at home as well?
And it seems like the school would have really had to be pushing this child for secrecy.
Most children that age and younger would say something about what is going on, even as a slip.
I hope she wins, and all the parents take their children out of that school. Sue the teachers individually as well that were involved.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
So, I'm a bit confused.
The story doesn't seem to give the following information.

How long was this "transition" going on?
Was the daughter only acting/dressing like a boy at school?
How far did this transition go?

I'm wondering, because how did this mom find out about this? Did the little girl act and dress like a boy (which really, she could have just been a tomboy) at home as well?
And it seems like the school would have really had to be pushing this child for secrecy.
Most children that age and younger would say something about what is going on, even as a slip.
I hope she wins, and all the parents take their children out of that school. Sue the teachers individually as well that were involved.

There is no need of any of what you mentioned. You don't have to dress like a boy or behave like a boy. All you need to do by the age of 11 is to believe that you are a boy and this can only happen when you have adults providing 'support' and 'counselling' trying to convince the girl she is fine and she is s boy...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The board weighed a measure that would allow for "more parental inclusion" but ultimately voted to keep the existing so-called "parental secrecy policy" in place with a 3-2 vote.

That child is property of the state, legally - that part is complicated so we'll leave that aside.

Umm nope. Whatever 'laws' corrupt politicians etc come up with mean nothing. How in the he** can you even say something like this and not think we are in a corrupt/communisitc hellhole !?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

That sounds like your fantasies taking you for a ride, the issue is never as simple as we're able to fathom with our simple minds.

I bet the heretics of their time felt similarly bad about religion being encouraged at schools, but change is inevitable.

gender roles are not the same as your body. one is psychology, the other is biology.

The simpleminded will never understand the difference, as they only managed to fathom biology. Psychology would bring them in unpleasant self reflective territory, so the issue is argued from an incomplete understanding.

the whole industry around it, is indeed troubling, but then again money has to be made where money can be made, such is the beauty of our current economic system... we won't start to complain about it now do we?

Maybe get some stocks of a transgender Clinique or something like that, and you can be happy about the greatest economic system in the bestest country ever...

because if there is money to be made you won't stop it, you can sue the living crap out of it, no worries that too will create profit for someone somewhere, just don't expect it to be you...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

there are very dysfunctional families, where the kid will go anywhere but mom and dad whenever there is trouble.

I have the impression, that they might have encouraged her to feel ok with whatever role she wants to adapt, I highly doubt they encouraged her to do any medical interventions.

If the former, eff those parents, if the latter eff those teachers.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The board weighed a measure that would allow for "more parental inclusion" but ultimately voted to keep the existing so-called "parental secrecy policy" in place with a 3-2 vote.

That child is property of the state, legally - that part is complicated so we'll leave that aside.

Umm nope. Whatever 'laws' corrupt politicians etc come up with mean nothing. How in the he** can you even say something like this and not think we are in a corrupt/communisitc hellhole !?

What is your point?

The fact, legally, is that all children are registered with the state a birth, and, are property of the state until they do one of two things: Pay off the debt accumulated in their name, or, alert the state in writing they are no longer a ward of the state. They have a one year easy escape at 18, after it is a bit harder.

I didn't say I approve of it. I didn't say it is acceptable. I said it is fact. As such, the state then has the right to educate the children, their property, as they see fit is a fact.

I then said, more specifically, why is the state interested in changing the gender of the child at this point, they have a reason that isn't evident now, so what is it? Why now?

This has ZERO to do with communism or any such thing, but is the "law" rightly or wrongly, in most of the western world. I didn't make the rules, I don't even agree with them, but ignorance of them does not make one "right" and neither does shouting meaningless platitudes as an answer to facts.

So why does any of this matter? Well, simply put: Parents had kids thinking the state would raise them. They decided it would be too expensive to pay for private education so they assumed the state would foot the bill. When they get annoyed at what the state is teaching them they go and complain to the STATE! The state has a mechanism for complaints, which is a round cylinder thingy that collects wadded up paper.

What parents NEVER do, is complain correctly, according to the real rules, instead they stand at the podium for 2 minutes, rant about how much the love their children, beg for changes, then leave. Never understanding that by participating in that kabuki theater they are FULLY VALIDATING the states ownership and accepting they have no rights.

I never said it was right, moral, acceptable, proper, ethical or even human, I simply said that is how it is and ignorance of it does not absolve one from the dangers. This is how the power is derived, and not understanding that is the issue.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

That sounds like your fantasies taking you for a ride, the issue is never as simple as we're able to fathom with our simple minds.

I bet the heretics of their time felt similarly bad about religion being encouraged at schools, but change is inevitable.

gender roles are not the same as your body. one is psychology, the other is biology.

The simpleminded will never understand the difference, as they only managed to fathom biology. Psychology would bring them in unpleasant self reflective territory, so the issue is argued from an incomplete understanding.

the whole industry around it, is indeed troubling, but then again money has to be made where money can be made, such is the beauty of our current economic system... we won't start to complain about it now do we?

Maybe get some stocks of a transgender Clinique or something like that, and you can be happy about the greatest economic system in the bestest country ever...

because if there is money to be made you won't stop it, you can sue the living crap out of it, no worries that too will create profit for someone somewhere, just don't expect it to be you...

Are you saying gender is somehow different to biological sex? Because I thought that gender is a manifestation of the chromosomal make up of an individual. So when an individual has an XY chromosomal make up then that results to a male. If the Y isn't there that results to an X.

We are not interested in psychology, feelings, or sociology in this case.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Are you trying to equate religion somehow with gender ideology?

And as far as I know religion was always in schools although in modern times it has been driven out of them in some cases and in some of the schools. Since when the gender ideology, which is mainly a western concept, is a heresy that will find its way into the schools?? It's nothing more than an absurd ideology that has no basis in anything other than some deluded adults.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Speak out against that insanity on Reddit and you'll get banned for hate speech.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Which makes the kids walk away from your retarded approach to a very complex psychological issue, which very well could have been the underlying problems the kid was dealing with...

But hey if you're still having personal issues that can't let you adress the real topics, stick with biology...

It will be easier... Just don't get all emotional about it...

edit on 19-4-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Are you trying to equate religion somehow with gender ideology?

I I

It's nothing more than an absurd ideology that has no basis in anything other than some deluded adults.

I mean....

Come on....

You can't be serious?

That's a perfect equation

edit on 19-4-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Which makes the kids walk away from your retarded approach to a very complex psychological issue, which very well could have been the underlying problems the kid was dealing with...

But hey if you're still having personal issues that can't let you adress the real topics, stick with biology...

I believe you are confusing your argument here. Psychology and sociology should not mix up with biology and children should not be confused further by believing in the theories by some deluded adults.

Hence we are not interested in psychology, sociology and feelings when it comes to biological sex.

It is your approach that seems to be retarded not mine. Arguing that sex and gender are two different things or that kids are confused about their sexuality it's rather absurd. It's the adults who are confused and are trying to exploit the situation by recruiting children into their delusions.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

There is nothing psychologically complex as you stated. Children want proper guidance from sane people and not from deluded adults who will argue that kids are confused about their sexuality and sex/gender.

You seem to be the one emotional about this issue bringing up 'complex psychology' issues and emotions. I rather stick to biology and ignore the delusions.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Speak out against that insanity on Reddit and you'll get banned for hate speech.

Most likely. But I am not on Reddit.
Same thing happened on Twitter and pretty much everywhere else.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I understand that, although you would "think" that if the mom is raising hell about it now, she would have seen "something" that caused the school to think this little girl wanted to be a boy.

Because the alternative, what I was hinting at in my original post, is that, and I hope it isn't true, that some teacher, is pushing this behavior onto the kids, by teaching them about it, and telling them it is ok.
Wheather the kids actually understand what it really means, or not.

And if that is the case, well, its against T&C's to say what I would do, if it where my child or grandchild.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Im starting to suspect your having trouble understanding the diffeence between gender roles and biological gender.

Maybe you stick to biology and let the adults deal with psychology.
which says biological sex does not dictate the gender role, but society does trough peer pressure.
which is ever changing...

You want to stop the only constant in the universe according to Einstein?

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Very prudent to post this here among all the religious cooks, but I don't see self-reflection among cults so my hopes are low for them to see the parallels...

for the effort

You're conflating religion with organized religion.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Im starting to suspect your having trouble understanding the diffeence between gender roles and biological gender.

Maybe you stick to biology and let the adults deal with psychology.
which says biological sex does not dictate the gender role, but society does trough peer pressure.
which is ever changing...

You want to stop the only constant in the universe according to Einstein?

Good luck.

I suspect you're having trouble understanding that gender is directly related to biology. Masculine and feminine traits are built into men and women, and it has been naturally expressed throughout civilization for thousands of years. Maybe you should stick to living in your own delusional fantasy and let the adults deal with the real world.
edit on 19-4-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join