It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California mom confronts school district after 11-year-old changed genders without her knowledge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Stars and flags are your argument? Confirmation bias among echo chambers makes you think you are right and couldn't possibly expand your understanding...

That's sweet...

My argument has been made long time ago and has been repeated again and again. And yes I am right about the absurd transgender ideology. It is you who wants to deviate and disregard the facts on the basis of emotions, feelings, and delusions.

You do understand that from your writings you also recognise there are only two genders and nothing else. Which coincides with biological sex. Finally you understood it!

Here is part of your text

Can you give a specific example where you have never seen one gender adopt the role of the opposite?

Gender and...the opposite! Male and female you wanted to say. I.e man and woman. You are doing great!

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

What does transitioning mean here? Especially for an 11 year old. Hormone therapy? Cross-Dressing? Mutilation?

If so, then explain to me how any parent wouldn't know these things were going on?

If not, then what IS going on.....mind games? Pretend-play? What does it mean?

The whole concept of 'transitioning' is absurd regardless of the methods used to achieve it.

In this case 'support' and 'counselling' from deluded adults who think gender can change or that children are aware of their sexuality and 'gender identity'

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Think this goes here:

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

What does transitioning mean here? Especially for an 11 year old. Hormone therapy? Cross-Dressing? Mutilation?

If so, then explain to me how any parent wouldn't know these things were going on?

If not, then what IS going on.....mind games? Pretend-play? What does it mean?

Sounds like the whole staff and admin of the school is running a nice little secret club that gets the kids interested in transitioning, then unleashes them to go the emancipation or sue-the-parents routes to seal the deal. They won’t do anything noticeable to the parent until they pull the trigger on the legalistic mechanisms. At that point they’re 90% down the road. And CA is well set with Soros DA‘s to sue, indict, jail parents for “domestic terrorism” and threatening school officials by having an opinion.

(post by Terpene removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Maybe if you adressed the things I said that had some content, but you choose to focus on the stupid things I said.
Are these the only parts you actually understood?

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This thread 200 years ago...

blacks are subhuman, it's biology...

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Technocrats gana Technocrats.

"I went to four years of College; ofcourse I know how to raise your kids better than you"

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Maybe if you addressed the things I said that had some content, but you choose to focus on the stupid things I said.
Are these the only parts you actually understood?

I did address some of the things you said and so did others.
When your responses degenerate to essentially calling people stupid who don't agree with your opinion, then I'm going to call that out.

At least you acknowledge you said stupid things, I'll give you that. Of course then you double down with more stupid:

This thread 200 years ago...

blacks are subhuman, it's biology... 

When all else fails, play the race card
edit on 20-4-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I wasn't really talking to you, but as you insisted...

There certainly are a couple of physical makers, and some hormone related neurochemistry that come with the biological gender and dictate some purely materialistic traits.

I hope we will soon find out where we should respect which traits as separating factors and where not.

I think it's absolutely stupid to let man compete in sports against women, there I'd say chromosomes should be defining.
Whereas in bath and locker rooms I'm of the impression that if you transitioned fully and now have a plastic surgery pussy, you should not be forced to shower with man. And if you now have a functioning penis you should not be alowed to shower with women no matter your biological sex. If you look like a women after the shower you go into the womens bathroom or locker rooms and vice versa.

But that's all biology related the roles in society are another thing.
The only role reserved to one gender is that of bearing children, heck man can even lactate.
So most of the gender specific roles and the expected behaviors are imposed by society, and they change over time....
It seems like old folks always think for the worse, whereas the youngster are all hyped about it, until their old and forgot what young was like...

I can't really expect you to understand gender roles and their importance in controlling society... it's a couple steps down of questioning yourself in relation to your percieved reality...
And it really seems to be something that just pondering, makes you uncomfortable.

You seem to misunderstand quite a lot of things. Surgeries don't change biological sex. The Y chromosome is that determines the sex of a person. There is no 'transitioning' either. It's just s euphemism which is used to validate and verify the delusions of some adults who think they have changed.

Some people make look like a woman but they are still men who are dressed like women and like to mimic women. But they are not and hence they should not be at women's only spaces.

Your arguments here have fallen apart for once more.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
boys have a penis, girls have a vagina. Case closed

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by:Terpene[/post]

Very prudent to post this here among all the religious cooks,
but I don't see self-reflection among cults

Mean While . . .

Meme Says It All

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

Careful with this as they may try to play the game by arguing on the basis of very rare genetic disorders without of course understanding these are disorders and try to make connections to transgenders.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Cymatic

Careful with this as they may try to play the game by arguing on the basis of very rare genetic disorders without of course understanding these are disorders and try to make connections to transgenders.

Then I'll point out that there's rare disorders where people grow horns on their head and they are hateful and bigoted if they don't allow their children to eat hay. On second thought, they'll probably agree with that.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Thanks to sociology, a penis can be a good hauskeeper and a vagina a good provider.
Thanks to technology, XY chromosome can have a penis and XX Chromosome can have breasts and a vagina.

case closed...
edit on 21-4-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Thanks to sociology, a penis can be a good hauskeeper and a vagina a good provider.
Thanks to technology, XY chromosome can have a penis and XX Chromosome can have breasts and a vagina.

case closed...

That's a fantasy which plays a lot in the minds of the transgender activists and ideologists.

Biological sex is rather simple and you don't need tones of information to understand the differences between males and females.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

case closed...

Thanks to technology, a human can change their physical appearance to look like an animal or make themselves appear younger. Doesn't change objective reality, it only helps them live out their delusional fantasy. If an adult wants to do that to their own body, that's their choice. It crosses a line when you start demanding other people accommodate their delusion. It also crosses a line when children are brainwashed into thinking it is normal, it will make them happy, and medical interventions are performed on their underdeveloped minds and bodies.

This is pretty simple stuff, I'm surprised that someone who claims others have primitive minds has a hard time getting it

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The funny thing is I made my stance concerning minors and medical procedures very clear... Once a again you proved your reading comprehension deficit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join