It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California mom confronts school district after 11-year-old changed genders without her knowledge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Im starting to suspect your having trouble understanding the diffeence between gender roles and biological gender.

Maybe you stick to biology and let the adults deal with psychology.
which says biological sex does not dictate the gender role, but society does trough peer pressure.
which is ever changing...

You want to stop the only constant in the universe according to Einstein?

Good luck.

What roles? When it comes to sex or matters of fact around sex and reproduction, psychology is irrelevant.

Gender is a manifestation of biological sex. If you are a man your role in a society is directly dictated by your immutable biological characteristics. I didn't know that women are the providers. I thought that men were the providers, the hunters, etc.

Unless you change the definition of a man and a woman to suit the gender ideology.

I think your arguments are confused. The major player in everything is biology. Denying biology is the same as denying reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
here's a spicy take for you all;

how shockingly bad a parent must you be not to notice your own child changing gender? Or for your child to feel alienated enough from you to feel compelled to hide it?

Thank you for posting some actual common sense.
Kid changed gender and parent had no clue.

Read between the lines and the hyperbole and there is the story of a parent that is distracted by other “more important” things.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

I wasn't really talking to you, but as you insisted...

There certainly are a couple of physical makers, and some hormone related neurochemistry that come with the biological gender and dictate some purely materialistic traits.

I hope we will soon find out where we should respect which traits as separating factors and where not.

I think it's absolutely stupid to let man compete in sports against women, there I'd say chromosomes should be defining.
Whereas in bath and locker rooms I'm of the impression that if you transitioned fully and now have a plastic surgery pussy, you should not be forced to shower with man. And if you now have a functioning penis you should not be alowed to shower with women no matter your biological sex. If you look like a women after the shower you go into the womens bathroom or locker rooms and vice versa.

But that's all biology related the roles in society are another thing.
The only role reserved to one gender is that of bearing children, heck man can even lactate.
So most of the gender specific roles and the expected behaviors are imposed by society, and they change over time....
It seems like old folks always think for the worse, whereas the youngster are all hyped about it, until their old and forgot what young was like...

I can't really expect you to understand gender roles and their importance in controlling society... it's a couple steps down of questioning yourself in relation to your percieved reality...
And it really seems to be something that just pondering, makes you uncomfortable.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What roles? When it comes to sex or matters of fact around sex and reproduction, psychology is irrelevant.
your affraid of getting laid by a man that looks like a women or vice versa? that would explain alot....

Denying biology is the same as denying reality.

That's so old-school Darwinism it hurts...
Not acknowledging psychology is like saying I don't want to understand how biology affects my psyche, I want to be driven by my instincts and ignorant about it...
Don't be mad if others are done being animals, I hope you don't end up in a zoo...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

your affraid of getting laid by a man that looks like a women or vice versa? that would explain alot....

Denying biology is the same as denying reality.

That's so old-school Darwinism it hurts...
Not acknowledging psychology is like saying I don't want to understand how biology affects my psyche, I want to be driven by my instincts and ignorant about it...
Don't be mad if others are done being animals, I hope you don't end up in a zoo...

As stated above psychology has no relevance when it comes to biological sex and the reality it creates. You can deny reality as much as you like but the children should not be exposed to dangerous and pervasive ideologies such as the transgender ideology.

Children are not confused about their sexuality as they don't really know what that is. Also they don't know what gender identity is as this a term created by deluded adults.

The beginning of your text makes no sense at all. The rest is just word salad.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I wasn't really talking to you, but as you insisted...

There certainly are a couple of physical makers, and some hormone related neurochemistry that come with the biological gender and dictate some purely materialistic traits.

I hope we will soon find out where we should respect which traits as separating factors and where not.

I think it's absolutely stupid to let man compete in sports against women, there I'd say chromosomes should be defining.
Whereas in bath and locker rooms I'm of the impression that if you transitioned fully and now have a plastic surgery pussy, you should not be forced to shower with man. And if you now have a functioning penis you should not be alowed to shower with women no matter your biological sex. If you look like a women after the shower you go into the womens bathroom or locker rooms and vice versa.

But that's all biology related the roles in society are another thing.
The only role reserved to one gender is that of bearing children, heck man can even lactate.
So most of the gender specific roles and the expected behaviors are imposed by society, and they change over time....
It seems like old folks always think for the worse, whereas the youngster are all hyped about it, until their old and forgot what young was like...

I can't really expect you to understand gender roles and their importance in controlling society... it's a couple steps down of questioning yourself in relation to your percieved reality...
And it really seems to be something that just pondering, makes you uncomfortable.

Gender is a manifestation of biological sex. If you are a man your role in a society is directly dictated by your immutable biological characteristics. I didn't know that women are the providers. I thought that men were the providers, the hunters, etc.

Here we are talking about humans and not chicken...

And there are not many genders. Only two: Male and Female.

Woman= adult human female
Man= adult human male

You see how gender is a manifestation of biological sex?

What roles are you on again and again?? You claim that others don't understand genders roles. It's you who doesn't...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Speaking of gender roles, that's one of the most obvious problems with this trans nonsense. It is completely incompatible with feminism.

According to feminism, gender roles are nothing but a social construct. There are no feelings that are masculine or feminine. There are no clothes that are masculine or feminine. Thinking a certain way, acting a certain way, dressing a certain way, relationship roles, familial roles, none of that really defines masculinity or femininity. It's all completely interchangeable.

If that's the case, the concept of "feeling like" you should be the opposite gender makes no sense. You can't feel xyz and think oh those things are feminine, so I should be a girl even though I've got a penis. The entire thing is blatantly sexist.

More and more women are waking up to the fact that the trans movement is anti-feminist and undoes all the progress they made in the last century. Women especially need to stand up to this have the most to lose from this nonsense.

If you genuinely think you're female when you are factually male, it's no less a mental illness than if you thought you were Jesus. The people who legitimately believe this # are mentally ill and need to be properly treated, not indulged and mutilated. The enabling and reinforcement of someone's mental illness is not compassionate. It's abusive, exploitative, immoral, and should be #ing criminal.

On the OP, everyone at the school that was involved with this should face criminal charges. But what they did is probably perfectly legal in the pedo capital of the world California, and the federal government under the pedo-in-Chief aren't gonna do anything.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have been going through this with my daughter in new jersey ,they officially changed her name and gender on her school records they didnt care that her parents knew their child and watched her grow and knew she was having a awkward phase and being bullied because she was pretty and talented and just wanted to be liked and at 14 wasnt ready to make that choice even helped her get breast binding items shortly after her self hating phase she met a boy they have been dating well over a year but the school has made her like a prototype for their confuse our children more mission and feeding her incentives to keep it up but wants so badly to be that beautiful girl again but doesn't want to return to be being bullied ,my hands are tied in this state but im also stuck here because of joint custody

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yet you manage to respond to something that makes no sense to you...
that's rather telling of your true intent and integrity in this discourse.

You've proven my point beyond a doubt, it would be a miracle if you could fathom the psychology behind it.

As said stick with biology but don't get all emotional because you cant possibly understand what is triggering you so much about this topic and that makes anyone look foolish.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: continuousThunder
here's a spicy take for you all;

how shockingly bad a parent must you be not to notice your own child changing gender? Or for your child to feel alienated enough from you to feel compelled to hide it?

Thank you for posting some actual common sense.
Kid changed gender and parent had no clue.

Read between the lines and the hyperbole and there is the story of a parent that is distracted by other “more important” things.

^ This

I live in this state and also have an 11-year-old daughter who I watch like a hawk. Why is the story about the mom confronting the school and not about the father who should be losing his actual sh*t over what these people did to his daughter? Something is missing from this story.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Yet you manage to respond to something that makes no sense to you...
that's rather telling of your true intent and integrity in this discourse.

You've proven my point beyond a doubt, it would be a miracle if you could fathom the psychology behind it.

As said stick with biology but don't get all emotional because you cant possibly understand what is triggering you so much about this topic and that makes anyone look foolish.

Nothing more than word salad I am afraid.
You have no valid points.

It seems that it is you who gets triggered so much as to try to defend a very delusional ideology by trying to argue about 'psychology' when in reality its psychosis of those who believe sex can change or that their delusions are valid and can be transferred to little children.

I didn't know that men can get pregnant or that children are aware of their sexuality and 'gender identity'.
edit on 20-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

(post by Terpene removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I really don't expect you to see my point, considering you're still in a very primitive mindset, it's obviously beyond your mental capacities.

Which is fine with me.

All you've done is ramble on about how you know better than everyone else who is too stupid to understand why genders are interchangeable, and when someone brings up biological facts, you double down in your rinse n repeat. Classic cult mindset you've put on display

(post by Terpene removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Well, that's just your opinion...

.....snipped....

From what you said it seems that you deny biological reality in favour of some very strange form of gender ideology and you try to argue children somehow now what sexuality is and the meaning of gender identity and gender role.

Children don't have a clue about gender identity as this is a term that exists only in the minds of confused abs deluded adults and nowhere else who try to exploit the questions and uncertainties that children often have.
edit on Thu Apr 20 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

I really don't expect you to see my point, considering you're still in a very primitive mindset, it's obviously beyond your mental capacities.

Which is fine with me.

All you've done is ramble on about how you know better than everyone else who is too stupid to understand why genders are interchangeable, and when someone brings up biological facts, you double down in your rinse n repeat. Classic cult mindset you've put on display

The thing I find mind boggling is that gender is presented as part of someone's political identity as if one is able to choose their genders or transition between genders that seem to be multiple in this ideology/cult.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Your assumption that they have no gender roles is actually right but you fail to see that man and women with their societal roles as described by you are gender roles too.

You are saying you want to force them to adhere to your gender roles, while I say let them explore...

I'm not in favor of medical intervention for minors at all, but I see no problem with them exploring diffrent roles...

I said very clearly that the only role that is by biology reserved to a gender is that of bearing children.

Can you give a specific example where you have never seen one gender adopt the role of the opposite?
I've seen plenty of women being the providers, hunters, etc.

What you describe is the setup that we inherited from our primitive hunter and gatherer mentality, but we have collectively overcome alot of natural adversities that forced us into certain patterns, and we dont really need them anymore.

It is true that the mental process to adapt to changing surroundings is always slower, and some will always be behind the curve.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Your assumption that they have no gender roles is actually right but you fail to see that man and women with their societal roles as described by you are gender roles too.

You are saying you want to force them to adhere to your gender roles, while I say let them explore...

I'm not in favor of medical intervention for minors at all, but I see no problem with them exploring diffrent roles...

I said very clearly that the only role that is by biology reserved to a gender is that of bearing children.

Can you give a specific example where you have never seen one gender adopt the role of the opposite?
I've seen plenty of women being the providers, hunters, etc.

What you describe is the setup that we inherited from our primitive hunter and gatherer mentality, but we have collectively overcome alot of natural adversities that forced us into certain patterns, and we dont really need them anymore.

It is true that the mental process to adapt to changing surroundings is always slower, and some will always be behind the curve.

Exploring what roles? Given that the man is more or less the provider, the protector, and the one who is physically more powerful. That is still happening.
I don't think your anecdotes about women being hunters and providers is correct. Most of human history proves toy wrong.

Yes, in today's society women too provide for themselves and their families often at an equal level or even more. But the idea you can change the roles that are driven by biological differences between men and women, is just absurd.

Gender ideology is laughable and no sane person can take it seriously.

You do understand that from your writings you also recognise there are only two genders and nothing else. Which coincides with biological sex. Finally you understood it!

Here is part of your text

Gender and...the opposite! Male and female you wanted to say. I.e man and woman. You are doing great!

Have you noticed how many flags this thread has?! People really approve what the mother did in the story of this thread. They see gender ideology as ridiculous.
edit on 20-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Stars and flags are your argument? Confirmation bias among echo chambers makes you think you are right and couldn't possibly expand your understanding...

That's sweet...

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What does transitioning mean here? Especially for an 11 year old. Hormone therapy? Cross-Dressing? Mutilation?

If so, then explain to me how any parent wouldn't know these things were going on?

If not, then what IS going on.....mind games? Pretend-play? What does it mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join