It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California mom confronts school district after 11-year-old changed genders without her knowledge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Another amazing story from woke California this time. Not surprising though giving the madness that has infected society. A mother of an 11-year-old girl was kept completely uninformed about the 'transition' of her daughter from female to male. Not only she was kept in dark but her daughter at one point wanted to reveal her new gender identity but the School said it wasn't necessary for the girl to let her mom know...

www.foxnews.com...

A California mom is outraged after her daughter's school district upheld a "parental secrecy policy" allowing school officials to offer gender counseling without informing parents.

Aurora Regino said her 11-year-old daughter's elementary school in the Chico Unified School District helped her transition from female to male during the last school year, but a guidance counselor kept her in the dark during the entire process.

"During one of the meetings, my daughter told the counselor she wanted to tell me about her new identity. They ignored her request and did nothing to support her in letting me know what was going on at school," she told board members at a meeting last Wednesday.

The board weighed a measure that would allow for "more parental inclusion" but ultimately voted to keep the existing so-called "parental secrecy policy" in place with a 3-2 vote.

"It was a really sad decision that they made, but unfortunately I wasn't extremely surprised," Regino told "Fox & Friends First" host Todd Piro on Tuesday.

"This policy that they have in place, to keep these situations a secret from the family, is incredibly damaging. It was extremely damaging in my case with my daughter. She was bullied and she didn't have the support that she needed from her family and, also, she was outed within the school with other people within the office knowing her new gender and pronouns that she didn't even tell them, and she had to go through those feelings of wondering how they even knew all on her own."

The mother of the girl is suing the district for the secret gender identity policy the School seems to have.

edit on 18-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I hope she sues the living sh1t out of them, wins, shuts them down, and laughs all the way to the bank.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I hope she sues the living sh1t out of them, wins, shuts them down, and laughs all the way to the bank.

We all hope for the best!

But this madness must stop. And I am talking about the gender and transgender ideology. It should have never made it in Schools.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If this continues I forsee a significant raise in school shootings... And then when all hell breaks loos, we put the lid on and listen to the firecrackers...

Does she have a penis now? I can't imagine how that procedure which isn't the simplest could be held secret from a functioning family...

Or is it another rebellious teen that says eff my dramatic mom with her gender roles and her holier-than-thou skirt, it just took her a year to pull on some manly jeans?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Normal for commicarnia if you understand that under Marxism the state considers the parent's non-existing and that the state owns all kids. If this is not stopped now we will all seriously regret it. Thankfully I'm in Florida

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I'm all for that, as long as the school officials/teachers etc are made to pay the payout, not the innocent taxpayer.
Always too often the taxpayer is made to foot the bill and so the perputators are not motivated to change their ways either.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

If this continues I forsee a significant raise in school shootings... And then when all hell breaks loos, we put the lid on and listen to the firecrackers...

Does she have a penis now? I can't imagine how that procedure which isn't the simplest could be held secret from a functioning family...

Or is it another rebellious teen that says eff my dramatic mom with her gender roles and her holier-than-thou skirt, it just took her a year to pull on some manly jeans?

I think we need to consider the case of social contagion. It's plausible that more and more children and teenagers are affected by this movement and try to be rebellious by identifying as the other gender.

Note how they usually identify as the other gender hence recognising only two genders exist despite their gender ideology discussing the existence of multiple genders.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
When you are old and can already see that these kids in a few years will regret their follies and the whole trans fad will end.

It's in, it's cool, boring kids can become interesting. But nobody can change Nature.
Nature will bring all of this back to boys and girls and some outliers for medical reasons.

What's most concerning is the adults who play along for either political or sexually deviant reasons.

Many are already suffering and regretting and are now disabled for life.
The advocates about this just ignore them though.

Lalala, can't hear you when you are cancelled. Is their motto.
The backlash will be humongous.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
When you are old and can already see that these kids in a few years will regret their follies and the whole trans fad will end.

It's in, it's cool, boring kids can become interesting. But nobody can change Nature.
Nature will bring all of this back to boys and girls and some outliers for medical reasons.

What's most concerning is the adults who play along for either political or sexually deviant reasons.

Many are already suffering and regretting and are now disabled for life.
The advocates about this just ignore them though.

Lalala, can't hear you when you are cancelled. Is their motto.
The backlash will be humongous.

Absolutely spot on in your third paragraph!!

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

5th Grade.

Wonder if she is autistic? They seem to target the autistic ones.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ahhh , California , start of the "Bat Sh__ Crazy" pandemic that is spreading at a fast fast rate worldwide .
There is no cure as of now .
Well , there is one but that is not very popular after infection .(see my sig) .
The prevention ?

DENY IGNORANCE !
edit on 4/18/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

5th Grade.

Wonder if she is autistic? They seem to target the autistic ones.

I have no idea whether she is autistic or not. But it's unbelievable that young kids will be convinced they are now the other gender and hence they need to 'transition'. This ideology must be kicked out of schools.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I think it's legal in Satan's favorite state. No need to tell parents.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The board weighed a measure that would allow for "more parental inclusion" but ultimately voted to keep the existing so-called "parental secrecy policy" in place with a 3-2 vote.

I'm going to say something horrible here, but it matters more than most might realize.

That child is property of the state, legally - that part is complicated so we'll leave that aside.

That said, if you leave the state to educated your child, then you get what the state wants to educate your child with and to be. For years one could simply open the Bureau Of Labor and Statistics projection page and see, exactly, what the state was training kids for. Too many engineers, pre-engineering stuff was dropped from the curriculum. 15 years ago it was barristas, truck drivers, military folks, so folks were educated accordingly in public school.

In Private school they got a different education.

So, I ask, what is the state training for in this case? Why is the state training kids to be gender confused?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults

www.onlinepsychologydegree.info...

New recruits are “love bombed.”

Once people have been recruited by a cult, they are often “love bombed.” This odd phrase is commonly used to describe the ways in which someone with low self-esteem is consistently flattered, complimented, and seduced in order to train their brain to associate the cult with love and acceptance. When someone feels unworthy of love, they are the first to fall for the false affirmations associated with love bombing. Unfortunately, cults often reach intense, unhealthy, and inappropriate levels of closeness and “love” when they are preying on the weak.

Brainwashing::

Cult leaders are known to repeat various lies and distortions until members find it difficult to distinguish between reality and cult life.

Paranoia:

To maintain a false sense of comfort, cults often rely on paranoia tactics. Cult leaders convince their victims that a group, their families, and/or the government is out to get them, but that the cult can provide safety.

Cult members often have no idea they’re in a cult

Cults maintain their power by promoting an “us vs. them” mentality.

Cults prove powerful because they are able to successfully isolate members from their former, non-cult lives. One of the ways cult leaders achieve this is to convince their followers that they are superior to those not in the cult. This “us vs. them” mentality ultimately leads to cult members isolating themselves socially from friends and family. They replace those relationships with new ones inside the cult.

Although it can be obvious to those around them, people in cults often don’t realize what they have become a part of. Psychologist Dr. Margaret Thaler Singer spent most of her career studying the psychology of cults and brainwashing.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You give an 11 year old a cigarette, a beer, or a gun, well, that's a crime and you can go to jail.

You help an 11 year old get a sex change and hide it from the parents, that's cool.

WTF?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Well hopefully the family of the child find a good, good lawyer agaisnt these Liberal crazies.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
here's a spicy take for you all;

how shockingly bad a parent must you be not to notice your own child changing gender? Or for your child to feel alienated enough from you to feel compelled to hide it?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
here's a spicy take for you all;

how shockingly bad a parent must you be not to notice your own child changing gender? Or for your child to feel alienated enough from you to feel compelled to hide it?

I gave you a star for that. I get where you're coming from. I really do.

But here's the thing ...

Assume the worst about the parents and the 11 year old's home life. Drug abuse, physical abuse, whatever. Is the proper solution to the problem to encourage the 11 year old to secretly have a sex change? Can you think of a problem you had when you were 11 years old that would be solved by a sex change?

I don't even remember the problems I had when I was 11 years old, but I think it's safe to say that a sex change wouldn't have solved any of them. And a decision like that would have an effect on the rest of my life.

I've been the victim of many cons in my life. We all have. We like to think that as we get older we aren't such easy suckers, but reality often proves us wrong. But try to remember how gullible you were at 11 years old, if you can.

The question here isn't, "Why would a child make a decision like this?"

The question is, "Who would take advantage of a child in this situation?"

Exactly who is saying that an 11 year old can have a sex change, but not a cigarette? What is their obsession with sex? Or perhaps, reproduction?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults

www.onlinepsychologydegree.info...

New recruits are “love bombed.”

Once people have been recruited by a cult, they are often “love bombed.” This odd phrase is commonly used to describe the ways in which someone with low self-esteem is consistently flattered, complimented, and seduced in order to train their brain to associate the cult with love and acceptance. When someone feels unworthy of love, they are the first to fall for the false affirmations associated with love bombing. Unfortunately, cults often reach intense, unhealthy, and inappropriate levels of closeness and “love” when they are preying on the weak.

Brainwashing::

Cult leaders are known to repeat various lies and distortions until members find it difficult to distinguish between reality and cult life.

Paranoia:

To maintain a false sense of comfort, cults often rely on paranoia tactics. Cult leaders convince their victims that a group, their families, and/or the government is out to get them, but that the cult can provide safety.

Cults maintain their power by promoting an “us vs. them” mentality.

Cults prove powerful because they are able to successfully isolate members from their former, non-cult lives. One of the ways cult leaders achieve this is to convince their followers that they are superior to those not in the cult. This “us vs. them” mentality ultimately leads to cult members isolating themselves socially from friends and family. They replace those relationships with new ones inside the cult.

Although it can be obvious to those around them, people in cults often don’t realize what they have become a part of. Psychologist Dr. Margaret Thaler Singer spent most of her career studying the psychology of cults and brainwashing.

Nailed it. These children are being love bombed while the parents who actually love them are being demonized. Truly loving a child is doing what's best for them despite the vitriol the parents may receive. The state is basically offering them candy while inviting them into the van, promising them they can fulfill their desires while saying 'it'll be our little secret'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join