It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walmart Closing Even More Stores

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
www.nj.com...

The big-box retailer initially said it would close 15 stores, but that number has expanded to 20.

This list is going to expand even more. Also I noticed on social media shoplifters are targeting Targets now.
I think we might see Walgreens on the list too.

I've said it, some of these stores will only be online or within confines of mega HOA's.
Where will people hit when all the stores are gone..............................😏🏡

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

IMO these organized attacks are funded by the usual (Soros, Gates of hell etc )
in order , not only to disrupt peace and wellbeing, but to make sure small businesses are forced to shut down and more and more will be 100% online (4th dystopian nightmare ).

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have to assume that rather than facing the backlash of just moving to online vending and being blamed for starvation, employment etc… the Davos gang came up with the present Machiavellian play to obfuscate the desire of global players to gain massive profit through the reduction of payroll, physical overhead etc…

AI and it’s ability’s have been in play for a while. Covid lockdowns were “proof of performance “ for more automated and less brick and mortar business.

McDonalds made more profits during Covid via deliveries and drive through than they ever did utilizing their dining rooms.

Yep, just a massive excuse to avoid culpability for the tremendous societal change they’ve begun implementing

edit on 17-4-2023 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
We're in the shadows of one of the Blue cities in flyover country, and both WM and Target have had the personal care products locked up for a while now.

Pretty astonishing when people are stealing soap. But it's happening, and yes there probably will be more closures.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
**** Walmart, shop local.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's because of the tunnels under some Wallmarts. They belong to the US but they are rented to the reptilians, as well. They might be needed soon.

I read that here on ATS in an old thread, so I thought I throw this into the mix.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
perhaps 'they' are using the futuristic movie Demolition Man= as a road map =

that scifi flick is set in 2032

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
mi bad
edit on th30168175119917062023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Like my local Walmart? Not many local mom and pop retailers where I am.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I know that my middle daughter manages one of the high end umm leggings and work out stores. Not sure about Walmart but her type of store is usually targeted by a ring. Run by an older person around 40 or so that recruits young teens. They hit all of those stores in different areas all in one day, but usually multiple times a week. The stores advise the other locations when they are on their way. They of course let them go. As if my 120lb 23 year old can stop them. Nor would she try. As she said, she's not going to risk getting shot over a 120.00 pair of leggings. They usually grab close to 5 grand or more worth at a time with about 5 people. They do eventually bust that ring, but another soon takes it's place.

Maybe only online shopping will be around some time in the future.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Where will people hit when all the stores are gone..............................😏🏡

Yep. Your house.

Once the commercial retail spaces are all depleted, it'll be open season on private homes. And don't dare defend yourself, your family or your property if you live in a Democrat controlled area.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
retail has been dying since the 90's when online stores started showing up and has only got worse the more popular online shopping has become, especially since the late 2000's and only then did walmart started feeling it and has been closing lots of stores every year, but more recently because the pandemic online shopping became far more popular suddenly so walmart is really feeling it and has accelerated shutting down unprofitable stores, stop trying to inject politics into this, businesses arent leaving Democrat areas because crime or whatever, they are leaving because these specific areas because its not making them money.

dont forget what our country is known for, capitalism, there's no place for idealism here when discussing what motivates our people, its always about money.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

IMO these organized attacks are funded by the usual (Soros, Gates of hell etc )
in order , not only to disrupt peace and wellbeing, but to make sure small businesses are forced to shut down and more and more will be 100% online (4th dystopian nightmare ).

I'm going to let you in on a secret.
It's not just that Soros and Gates guys doing this.
Oh no, this isn't a political thing.
This is an elite thing. Political view aside because the elite don't have them till they benefit from them.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Targets Needs to Change it's Name then.......

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Like my local Walmart? Not many local mom and pop retailers where I am.

Walmart isn't local, it's imported crap and cut rate produced food.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I wouldn't walk up on her property.
She would probably shoot you at a certain point just as I would.
Honestly I don't really understand why anyone would attempt to rob a person at home.
Seems like a really bad life decision.
They will just find places that have product with minimal security.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.nj.com...

The big-box retailer initially said it would close 15 stores, but that number has expanded to 20.

This list is going to expand even more. Also I noticed on social media shoplifters are targeting Targets now.
I think we might see Walgreens on the list too.

I've said it, some of these stores will only be online or within confines of mega HOA's.

Ah, that last ominous statement, "Where will people hit when all the stores are gone . . ." Yes indeed, who or what will get these flash mod style attacks? S&F just for that bit.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I hope they're not trying to blame the self checkout nightmare they created. It's possible to steal with that system but it's close to impossible. Quick story:

So my son turned 2 a couple of months ago. My aunt hasn't left her house (other than to get vaccinated) since COVID started so for his birthday she send a $50 Walmart gift card. So we go to Walmart with my daughter, let him pick out a little over $50 worth of various truck and car toys, grab a few things we needed and go to the checkout.

I scan most of the toys first and put them in the cart (this Walmart no longer has bags of any kind and I forgot the reusable bags in the car) then realize my daughter is putting things I'd already scanned onto the... stacking area?... along with things that hadn't been scanned. I do my best to separate things and go on scanning. Paid with my debit card, went home, unpacked, blah blah.

So the next day I was looking at the toys and realized there was a toy flatbed trailer with a miniature John Deere tractor on it that I hadn't seen before. Daughter tells me the boy got it yesterday. I don't remember paying for it. Oh well, couldn't have been that much anyway. Go on with life. 2 days later I get a text alert that I'd just been charged $15 and some change by Walmart. I though someone had gotten my card info as I avoid Walmart as much as possible and hadn't made any purchases there since using the kid's gift card. Before calling to have my card cancelled though I decided to go into the Walmart app and see if I'd ordered something and forgot. Nope! It was a charge for $14.88 plus tax for the trailer/tractor.

That weirded me out a bit so I called my friend who manages that store. Apparently if you have a Walmart app account with your debit card connected and the multiple cameras see and can identify something you took without scanning (and you're using a card connected to your account to pay) THEY AUTOMATICALLY BILL YOU in lieu of legal action. There's a bunch more but I've rambled enough.

Tl;Dr: BIG BROTHER WALMART IS WATCHING YOU SCAN

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

👆

This.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

That's creepy as hell but really doesn't surprise me.
I guess security should be on the lookout for anyone who never looks at a phone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join