It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at what we have here! COVID was most likely a lab leak WSJ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maximus0111
SNL did a skit last night with host Woody Harrelson that makes me wonder WTH is going on. Replace drug cartel with big pharma and it opens your eyes.

Who is going to believe THAT crazy idea?

“Okay, so the movie goes like this: The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes,” he said. “And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over.”

The joke/metaphor, obviously, was not just about lockdowns, but the pharmaceutical companies that manufactured the vaccines and boosters — that they bought off governments as part of a massive conspiracy to take the world hostage for profit.

“I threw the script away,” said Harrelson. “I mean, who is gonna believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day long.”

a reply to: Maximus0111

he also gleefully said he was a marxist...so, take it all with a large pinch of salt.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

Except... now we know that wasn't the case, and as such the links and data are bogus.

Go find my thread where I link directly to the study performed by WIV... it's very specific on where those bats are.
And we have on writing from Kristian G Andersen to Fauci, that the original strain, which they received a copy off in late January 2020, that the virus, does NOT seem to have evolved naturally.

That info for AarghZombies... is wrong. I don't even care where he got it from.

EDIT: Nevermind found it myself again.

"Bat Coronaviruses in China", March 2019
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Interestingly, all the SARSr-CoVs that are capable of using human ACE2 were found in R. sinicus in Yunnan Province [7,22,27,62]. Other SARSr-CoVs that cannot use human ACE2 were distributed in multiple provinces, from north Jilin, Shaanxi, Shanxi to south Hubei, Zhejiang, Yunnan, Guizhou, and Guangdong (Figure 1).

The study that came before the 2019 study:
Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related - nov 2017

"View" all the author names.... see any familiar western names in that list..........?
Peter Daszak, EcoHealth Alliance.
And what affiliations do the other authors have... Wuhan.

ATS: Digging research on Covid and...
edit on 28/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Found this study published in 2015.

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat... - 2015

Discusses how the same specific pool of bats might carry genes to human spill over. Also openly talks about gain of function as part of the study.
In foot notes it refers to this article about a "Notice of partial work stop order" from the US government, because it was concerned that Gain of function might carry more risk than benefit.

Moratorium on risky virology studies

In that article is a link to a spreadsheet with the halted studies. Amongst which Ralph Barics work on Sars is mentioned.
List

But since the notice was encouraged.... I guess Ralph already having been funded decided to or was allowed to carry on.

Click on author "Xing-Yi Ge" and "Zhengli-Li Shi".

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

From my thread sometime ago.

The Evidence which Suggests that This Is No Naturally Evolved Virus

A Reconstructed Historical Aetiology of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike

Birger Sørensen, Angus Dalgleish & Andres Susrud Immunor & St Georges University of London

ABSTRACT: To discover exactly how to attack SARS-CoV-2 safely and efficiently, our vaccine candidate Biovacc-19 was designed by first carefully analysing the biochemistry of the Spike. We ascertained that it is highly unusual in several respects, unlike any other CoV in its clade. The SARS-CoV-2 general mode of action is as a co-receptor dependent phagocyte. But data shows that simultaneously it is capable of binding to ACE2 receptors in its receptor binding domain. In short, SARS-CoV-2 is possessed of dual action capability. In this paper we argue that the likelihood of this being the result of natural processes is very smallThe spike has six inserts which are unique fingerprints with five salient features indicative of purposive manipulation. We then add to the bio-chemistry a diachronic dimension by analysing a sequence of four linked published research projects which, we suggest, show by deduction how, where, when and by whom the SARS-CoV-2 Spike acquired its special characteristics. This reconstructed historical aetiology meets the criteria of means, timing, agent and place to produce sufficient confidence to reverse the burden of proof. Henceforth, those who would maintain that the Covid-19 pandemic arose from zoonotic transfer need to explain precisely why this more parsimonious account is wrong before asserting that their evidence is persuasive, most especially when, as we also show, there are puzzling errors in their use of evidence.

Was it a conspiracy theory that SARS-CoV-2 didn't have natural origins and everyone who claimed otherwise was living in a fantasy world?!

What surprises me is the dependence many have on what comes out of 'authority' why is immediately regarded as truthful. It's incredible! A large number of citizens being themselves who are ignorant and naive to also depend on the MSM and the establishment to get information.

They couldn't even challenge the nonsensical arguments of getting vaccinated after being infected. Which proves my point beyond any doubt. The problem is lack of basic education in pretty much everything. The system is keen to capitalise on the ignorance and fear many have.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Interestingly in this June 2020 article in Science.org, it states:

Shi has strongly denied the suggestion that her lab ever handled a bat virus closely related to SARS-CoV-2.

But in this 2015 Study, by Shi writes:

Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV.

And once again... go back to Shi's other studies. She clearly writes, that there is only one species in Yunnan that carries the antigen, and they did reverse genetics and tweaked that one.
So why would she tell Science in 2020 that she never handled anything "close" to Sars-Cov2. It came from the same bat... that one species.

Lies lies lies.

We have documentation on both Barics involvement, and Daszak's involvement.
We have it on writing that they were doing gain of function.
We have it on writing that they were lying about having handled the virus.

The truth always comes out, and then it's only fitting to destroy some carreers for grossly gambling with and destroying people's lives, on the basis of feeling important or gaining profit.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Thank you!

Just underlines, together with all the other evidence, that Covid-19 was an intentional action, performed by US agencies and contractors in co-operation with Wuhan Institute of Virology.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Thank you!

Just underlines, together with all the other evidence, that Covid-19 was an intentional action, performed by US agencies and contractors in co-operation with Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Actually the paper I linked is one of the very few published on this matter by three very credible scientists. A few others have published on that the subjects but most didn't even dare to touch that subject as their career and reputation would have been jeopardised.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

This morning I looked and didn't see this posted. This article was put up this morning 2/26/2023 at 7:00 AM. Finally, they are saying that COVID was most likely caused by a lab leak in China.

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of COVID

To think, less than a few years ago the Lancet and Nature had me convinced it was a zoonotic spillover.

I no longer doubt it was a result of bioweapons research (I'm not certain it was from Wuhan though), now I'm undecided if it was accidental.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Interestingly in this June 2020 article in Science.org, it states:

Shi has strongly denied the suggestion that her lab ever handled a bat virus closely related to SARS-CoV-2.

But in this 2015 Study, by Shi writes:

Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV.

And once again... go back to Shi's other studies. She clearly writes, that there is only one species in Yunnan that carries the antigen, and they did reverse genetics and tweaked that one.
So why would she tell Science in 2020 that she never handled anything "close" to Sars-Cov2. It came from the same bat... that one species.

Lies lies lies.

We have documentation on both Barics involvement, and Daszak's involvement.
We have it on writing that they were doing gain of function.
We have it on writing that they were lying about having handled the virus.

The truth always comes out, and then it's only fitting to destroy some carreers for grossly gambling with and destroying people's lives, on the basis of feeling important or gaining profit.

It is clear that the experiments have been going on for many years. Trying to create chimeric viruses i.e viruses with that contain genetic material from at least two other viruses. In this case a virus such as the mouse-adapted SARS-CoV having the spike protein of a bat coronavirus. And so on.

The results of these experiments is well known by now and it is called SARS-CoV-2. It's very likely that this virus has come to existence after human interference.

What is more concerning is that the junk by Pfizer and Moderna were approved as counter measures against a gain of function experiment that went not according to plan. Or maybe one can argue that it went according to plan. In any case there should be a Nuremberg 2.0 trials and those responsible must be brought to justice.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

This morning I looked and didn't see this posted. This article was put up this morning 2/26/2023 at 7:00 AM. Finally, they are saying that COVID was most likely caused by a lab leak in China.

Will Americans stop buying China made products to protest the 1 million murdered by China?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Will Americans stop buying China made products to protest the 1 million murdered by China?

Well, we're definitely gonna be shooting down more hobby club balloons.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The lab leak story becomes compelling as war mongers look for excuses to rev up American's vitriol towards China.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Vindication for many! Its status as a likely CCP bioweapon was only disputed by those with political agendas and devil's advocate types.

Given this fact, would it not stand to reason the CCP would have every motivation in the world to use disinformation techniques to maximize the damage?

These would include:

1) Spreading intentionally misleading claims to dissuade vaccination and thus mitigation
2) Putting as much focus as possible onto the amplified misleading claims to distract from the real problem: the lab engineered virus
edit on 2/28/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Vindication for many! Its status as a likely CCP bioweapon was only disputed by those with political agendas and devil's advocate types.

Given this fact, would it not stand to reason the CCP would have every motivation in the world to use disinformation techniques to maximize the damage?

These would include:

1) Spreading intentionally misleading claims to dissuade vaccination and thus mitigation
2) Putting as much focus as possible onto the amplified misleading claims to distract from the real problem: the lab engineered virus

So you accept that this is a lab engineered virus. Hence a gain a function research that went wrong at some stage or let's say as many say there was nothing wrong and it was just intentional.

So an engineered virus had a rapid response which was the junk by Pfizer and Moderna. A countermeasure that had failed magnificently given the harms that it could cause including the deaths.

There is no vindication as it was already known that the virus could be a gain of functions product long time ago. See the thread I have created featuring a research publication which was published long time ago by three very credible scientists.

The Evidence which Suggests that This Is No Naturally Evolved Virus

A Reconstructed Historical Aetiology of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike

Birger Sørensen, Angus Dalgleish & Andres Susrud Immunor & St Georges University of London

What makes you think the vaccine junk was any good when the system itself supported the natural origin of the virus, claims about herd immunity, natural immunity, PCR testing, saving granny..., fatality rates, and safe and effective vaccines. Everything the system claimed was wrong.

The safe and effective was part of the narrative just as the natural origin of the virus was part of the narrative.

Stop the vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

Well, we're definitely gonna be shooting down more hobby club balloons.

Did Joe get that balloon headed to Hawaii last week?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
With U.S. President Joe Biden ignoring his Energy Dept Scientists, who say CHINA is responsible for 1 million American Covid-19 deaths.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

-AND-

With U.S. President Joe Biden ignoring his DOJ/FBI, who say CHINA is responsible for 1 million American Covid-19 deaths;

Source: www.cnn.com...

SHOULDN'T JOE BIDEN BE IMPEACHED FOR IGNORING WHAT CHINA DID and is still attempting to COVER UP?

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Do Google Search with these two words in the search box....FBI Covid...you can tell by the headlines of news articles which ones are "in the tank" for/with CHINA.

The two most obvious are ABC and NBC. Yesterday, they said the Energy Department assessment that Covid leaded from the Wuhan lab was "low confidence" in their headlines.

Today, ABC and NBC are reporting what FBI Director Wray said, but their headline are avoiding the words, Wuhan, or China. Instead, ABC for instance, "FBI Director Wray says Covid potentially came from a lab".

As the next few weeks come and go, we'll see who else is on China's payroll, or is under Chinese control.

If JOE BIDEN refuses to implement meaningful punishments, that would be a VERY bad sign!

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

These would include:

Have you ever wondered why the US govt went to such lengths to cover "lab leak" up? There is a paper trail of this, with Fauci and all manner of other scientists. Also a propaganda campaign. Why would they want to protect China?

I'm not entirely convinced it escaped from Wuhan to begin with (if it did in fact "escape"). The "experts "have constantly been wrong and or misleading on this issue which also became politicised. There is wastewater evidence of covid spreading in parts of Europe in early 2019. There are a lot of possibilities.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
3.1.2023 FYI:

CHINA told ELON MUSK to not perpetuate the "Fauci and EcoHealth created Covid-19 in Wuhan China" theory. It's not wise to "bite the hand that feeds you", warned China.

Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

As the article says, China is the 2nd largest Tesla automobiles market, and there is a huge Tesla factory in Shanghai.

I wonder if Elon Musk is easy to intimidate in this way?

Or, will he continue voicing TRUTH, in spite of any threats?

Hopefully, integrity and bravery are top priority values for Mr. Musk.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join