It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at what we have here! COVID was most likely a lab leak WSJ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

It wouldn't have spread so fast if it was spread by direct contact.

This airborne virus tended to move from east to west, which is the opposite direction of the wind.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: Maximus0111

How does a "lab leak" spread all around the world?

Poorly prepared bat soup at a social function, every hand or utensil which briefly touched the bat, 20 carriers multiplies to 200 in 12 hours, double that number for each day, it can take between 2 days and a week for symptoms to manifest so infection can easily make it around the world in 72 hours. But half those people won't know anything until they see the doctor which means it's hard to pinpoint an exact incident. Fortunately we have ample records confirming the laboratory, program, and specimen. Now pinpointing the exact incident is a matter of cross referencing but China refuses to cooperate. In the federal business, that's called guilt.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So do we get a public discussion of this now?

Those deflecting the role of china were wrong.
Those pushing experimental drugs were wrong.
Those pushing masks were wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Carried in the lungs and spread by breath... just like normal. And then it happened around the time of the chinese new year. Chinese from around the world travelling back and forth and so on...

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

In regards to transmission, no way will your explanation ever be proven. The typical zoonotic virus hits a dead end after jumping from an animal to a human.

You know when the typical conspiracy theorists on ATS are saying, I told you so, it is certain to be wrong.

I may even use that line of reasoning to jump on the Jeffrey Epstein is still alive bandwagon.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

NO.... just no... this is taken from the movie Contagion

There is ONE type of bat in China that carries the antigen and that bat lives in Yunnan... no where near Wuhan.
The bats shown in the photos at the wetmarket are not even that kind of bat... totally different species, that dont carry the antigen.

Lab leaked or released. Maybe one of the idiots doing the gain of function or directed evolution for EcoHealth got themselves contaminated and failed to tell someone

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
SUDDENLY the MSM is deemed wholly accurate. Right.

or

suddenly it's no longer possible to spread the big lie.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Nobody operates more like sheep than those trafficking Wall Street toilet paper.

I think the "live" virus is usually destroyed once it enters a person. I am very doubtful this virus spreads from person to person.
edit on 27-2-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Was it ok to believe the msm when they lied about the origin?
When they lied about experimental drugs?
When they lied about masks?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 27/2/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
We can finally say the Corona virus was a lab leak without being attacked and ridiculed! Can we say it was created with GOF yet, or that it was deliberately leaked? (I haven't checked yet to see what I'm allowed to think and say today.)

accident or deliberate, at the very least China is guilty of not just allowing the spread of the virus, outside China, but also pretty much encouraged it. and it had to be pretty much intentional. otherwise remember how hard and fast the lock-downs hit in China. to the point of not just restricting and travel outside of affected areas. i remember about some guy feeling he was needed, jumped off a train to enter one of the first lock-downed areas, because the train wasn't allowed to stop. or the video supposedly showing people's apartment doors being welded shut. and yet, you could still fly out....as long as you were going outside China, just couldn't fly to anywhere IN China. and not only did they give several days warning before shutting down air travel, which allowed the airline flights to completely sell out, gave also gave enough time for who knows how many commercial aircraft to be specially chartered to get even more people out, many such flights being completely illegal. i remember a couple being caught landing at a small airport on one of the islands in the Philippines. (those airports may only have one flight a day, maybe not even every day. pretty much just a control tower. a runway long enough to handle jets (seriously just a runway with a space big enough at the end to turn around). and a tiny building for a terminal, with one ticket counter and area to claim luggage. so they are likely pretty much abandoned between flights).

to me still allowing flights out, AFTER tight and tough lock-downs, shows intent of intentionally spreading it. and if you look, at the very beginning of the pandemic,pretty much every "first case" was either a person who came from China, AFTER China had already locked down internally, or someone with close contact with such a person, such as on an airliner.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Maybe they placed spores on airline flights 😎

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: nugget1
We can finally say the Corona virus was a lab leak without being attacked and ridiculed! Can we say it was created with GOF yet, or that it was deliberately leaked? (I haven't checked yet to see what I'm allowed to think and say today.)

accident or deliberate, at the very least China is guilty of not just allowing the spread of the virus, outside China, but also pretty much encouraged it. and it had to be pretty much intentional. otherwise remember how hard and fast the lock-downs hit in China. to the point of not just restricting and travel outside of affected areas. i remember about some guy feeling he was needed, jumped off a train to enter one of the first lock-downed areas, because the train wasn't allowed to stop. or the video supposedly showing people's apartment doors being welded shut. and yet, you could still fly out....as long as you were going outside China, just couldn't fly to anywhere IN China. and not only did they give several days warning before shutting down air travel, which allowed the airline flights to completely sell out, gave also gave enough time for who knows how many commercial aircraft to be specially chartered to get even more people out, many such flights being completely illegal. i remember a couple being caught landing at a small airport on one of the islands in the Philippines. (those airports may only have one flight a day, maybe not even every day. pretty much just a control tower. a runway long enough to handle jets (seriously just a runway with a space big enough at the end to turn around). and a tiny building for a terminal, with one ticket counter and area to claim luggage. so they are likely pretty much abandoned between flights).

to me still allowing flights out, AFTER tight and tough lock-downs, shows intent of intentionally spreading it. and if you look, at the very beginning of the pandemic,pretty much every "first case" was either a person who came from China, AFTER China had already locked down internally, or someone with close contact with such a person, such as on an airliner.

China?? You seem to have misspelled the NIH in the US.

Also knowing now what we know, lets bring back up the findings in Italian lung cancer patients blood samples............ anyone remember that?
That was in august 2019.........

They tried making China the scapegoat. Obvious choice really. Just doesnt work when WHO is owned by China and the US.

China may be complicit for not acting faster, but I think that proves it wasnt them.
That saw what was happening... they were being framed. So they tried to pipe it down but were unsuccesful.
Now that the tables have turned they can come out and say it like it really was:

A project that DoD didnt want their hands dirty from, pushed by the NIH to EcoHealth to Wuhan. American controlled but carried out in China.

Perfect. Well almost.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I miss the days when our worried little heads could get such reassuring assurances as this…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
leaked on purpose to steal an election

I just learned recently that the Wuhan lab was 11 miles from the wet market. They made it seem alot closer than that,

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Where is arrghzombies? He told me it came from a wet market in wuhan and was "10,000% sure."

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Maybe the hermetically sealed face mask the individual claimed they wore got the better of them?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs
I miss the days when our worried little heads could get such reassuring assurances as this…

Unrelated question. How are you guys uploading photos?
Every time I go to the upload page I get this message....
The webpage at img.abovetopsecret.com... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

originally posted by: WhatItIs

Unrelated question. How are you guys uploading photos?
Every time I go to the upload page I get this message....
The webpage at img.abovetopsecret.com... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

This link…

img.abovetopsecret.com...

But you’ll get a warning it’s unsecured

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs
Wow..there's al my photos...thanks!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join