It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at what we have here! COVID was most likely a lab leak WSJ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"Accidental" Lab Leak?

OR

Planned release and the Virus is a modified weakened bioweapon?

❓💔

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Also
Our government “selling” a vaccine for something THEY KNOW was created in a lab is super sinister.

This will only get much worse.

Spot on!

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
lol, and yet people will still say it's just coincidence that it started next door to the Wuhan lab.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maximus0111
This morning I looked and didn't see this posted. This article was put up this morning 2/26/2023 at 7:00 AM. Finally, they are saying that COVID was most likely caused by a lab leak in China.

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of COVID

Very good that you linked this piece!

This is nothing new though. There have been many threads her in relation to the origins of the virus. The US Senate Report has concluded that it's most likely that the virus is man made and originated in the Wuhan Labs.

Long before that many scientists have argued the same about the origin of the virus, including Luc Montagnier, the Nobel Prize Winner for the discovery of HIV.

I have a thread about this topic that I made sometime ago

Here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the very few publications that are around and have been able to make it despite the massive censorship and threats against scientists.

The Evidence which Suggests that This Is No Naturally Evolved Virus

A Reconstructed Historical Aetiology of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike

Birger Sørensen, Angus Dalgleish & Andres Susrud Immunor & St Georges University of London

ABSTRACT: To discover exactly how to attack SARS-CoV-2 safely and efficiently, our vaccine candidate Biovacc-19 was designed by first carefully analysing the biochemistry of the Spike. We ascertained that it is highly unusual in several respects, unlike any other CoV in its clade. The SARS-CoV-2 general mode of action is as a co-receptor dependent phagocyte. But data shows that simultaneously it is capable of binding to ACE2 receptors in its receptor binding domain. In short, SARS-CoV-2 is possessed of dual action capability. In this paper we argue that the likelihood of this being the result of natural processes is very small. The spike has six inserts which are unique fingerprints with five salient features indicative of purposive manipulation. We then add to the bio-chemistry a diachronic dimension by analysing a sequence of four linked published research projects which, we suggest, show by deduction how, where, when and by whom the SARS-CoV-2 Spike acquired its special characteristics. This reconstructed historical aetiology meets the criteria of means, timing, agent and place to produce sufficient confidence to reverse the burden of proof. Henceforth, those who would maintain that the Covid-19 pandemic arose from zoonotic transfer need to explain precisely why this more parsimonious account is wrong before asserting that their evidence is persuasive, most especially when, as we also show, there are puzzling errors in their use of evidence.

It had been written by three credible scientists long time ago and long before the US Senate concluded the same more or less.

edit on 26-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
lol, and yet people will still say it's just coincidence that it started next door to the Wuhan lab.

I mean how much evidence do we need?

The lab had an "incident" in October of 2019.

Lab

U.S. intel report identified 3 Wuhan lab researchers who fell ill in November 2019
www.nbcnews.com...

Wuhan lab staff sought hospital care before COVID-19 outbreak disclosed
www.reuters.com...

cell phone records show there was a shutdown at the Wuhan Virology Lab in October of 2019.

Cell phone data suggests the roads around the Wuhan lab was shut down for a number of days in October.
This was around the same time of the expected viral release.

Senator Cotton also added there is no doubt the Chinese Communist Party officials were pressuring the W.H.O on communications around the virus.

www.nbcnews.com...

The Wuhan Lab parking lot satellite photos showed an event happened because there was suddenly a lot less cars and a bunch of trucks showed up. I can no longer find those on the internet.

Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ‘international harmony’

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Leading British and US scientists thought it was likely that Covid accidentally leaked from a laboratory but were concerned that further debate would harm science in China, emails show.

An email from Sir Jeremy Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust, on February 2 2020 said that “a likely explanation” was that Covid had rapidly evolved from a Sars-like virus inside human tissue in a low-security lab.

The email, to Dr Anthony Fauci and Dr Francis Collins of the US National Institutes of Health, went on to say that such evolution may have “accidentally created a virus primed for rapid transmission between humans”.

But a leading scientist told Sir Jeremy that “further debate would do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular”. Dr Collins, the former director of the US National Institutes of Health, warned it could damage “international harmony”.

Viscount Ridley, co-author of Viral: the search for the origin of Covid, said: “These emails show a lamentable lack of openness and transparency among Western scientists who appear to have been more interested in shutting down a hypothesis they thought was very plausible, for political reasons.”

edit on 26-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Exactly, thank you

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maximus0111
This morning I looked and didn't see this posted. This article was put up this morning 2/26/2023 at 7:00 AM. Finally, they are saying that COVID was most likely caused by a lab leak in China.

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of COVID

Our elected reps never had the intellectual capacity to see what was going on. We all have to pay for it for the next 100 years. China bankrupted the west with a great lie.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The big question though is why is this not a bigger story?

If this is a lab leak then it means that c19 was the biggest man-made disaster in recorded history. Who is to be held accountable?

I've long maintained since the beginning that the response to c19 was a cover up. The reason govt and media were so quick to censor diverging viewpoints is that they knew it was man made. This also explains the push to lock down and vaccine mandates.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
First it's a natural mutation. Then it's a lab "leak." Next will be the lab release.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
First it's a natural mutation. Then it's a lab "leak." Next will be the lab release.

The possibility of the lab release will be resisted quite a lot in the MSM. It puts the Western World in a collision course with China.

Should China pay trillions of dollars in compensation for the crimes they have committed against humanity if it is proven that this was an intentional release. What about severe sanctions against them.

What about the collaborators and those who are complicit here in the west?...

This becomes a crime against humanity with various parts playing a key role.

China has been lying about the number of cases and deaths they have. That's for sure.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Will anyone be held to account?

Not to any very great degree.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There are lots of lab leaks happening, it seems to me that if they cannot get a hundred percent rate of no leaks, they should not be creating stuff like this in labs. It is not only in China, it happens all over the place. Luckily most of the occurances are not critical, but it seems like there is one or two lab leaks of dangerous stuff every couple of years. Most times they do catch and isolate the leak, but not always.

Even Fauchi mentioned that lab leaks were not uncommon. This leak did not necessarily have come from the China lab either, it could have came from one in Italy or one in France that were working with the same kind of microbes, they also travel to other labs to compare notes and stuff is shipped from labs to other labs some times or hauled by one of the visiting scientists to another lab.

I understand they use gain of function to try to get ahead of mutations, but these scientists are getting insane with this stuff...there is risk and they try to cover their mistakes up and also they stick together to lie about things so their livelyhood and studies are not jeopardized. Strange how a good salary and prestigious job will make people lie to protect their career.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Would love to see documentation that there was work done specifically on the corona strain coming from the Yunnan bats, elsewhere in the world.
Only this specific bat type, carries the antigen that can be transmittes to humans.
Quite far away from Wuhan.... but a colony of bats thatvthe Wuhan Institute of virology has documented visiting a lot times over the years as part of their research, done for and paid by American EcoHealth (funded by NIH)
edit on 27/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
One thing I also thought about, after the Pfizer Director dcandal, is that there is a reason why Fauci was able to get away with being questioned about Gain of Function and denying such.

Semantics....

In his brain, the EcoHealth > Wuhan cooperation wasn't gain of function... it was "directed evolution".

Do any of you recall him being questioned about that?

If you ask me if Im doing gain of function, and Im doing directed evolution, I would answer a simple "No".
This is how they trick us...

We not only have to be very careful how we question. Both in terms of wording, but also with awareness of synonyms.

A pile of dark green leaves lies on the ground... the pile is scattered by person A.

Person B: Did you scatter the green leaves?
Person A: No I did not...
Person B: *thinking... well aware...*
Person B: Did you scatter the dark green leaves?
Person A: I think I have already answered the question about the leaves and I wont stoop to answer anymore questions about leaves.

Again this is also how you with the right rethoric can make the statement:

"The risk / benefit ratio between vaccines and severe illness is favorable of the vaccines."

But this statement assumes that the vaccines works exactly the same way in everyone, which it doesnt.

So when reporters asked they failed to realise that they had to differentiate the question and ask specifically about the ratio for each age group.
The left the questioning open and allowed ALL officials to echo the same half truth... that the ratio is only favourable for people OVER 50, maybe in a stretch over 65.

So when asked... the officials looked at the elderly, saw it was good and decided that was enough to say it was favourable.

Looking differentiated at the age groups, the EU safety review clearly shows that the vaccines caused a higher risk of lethal outcome for those under 50 with NO COMORBIDITIES than the virus did.

edit on 27/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Evil and good is in humanities DNA. Evil doesn’t learn from it’s past consequences, instead it perpetuates.

👽

And now so is the mRNA "vaccine".

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Maximus0111

How does a "lab leak" spread all around the world?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm guessing this virus gets sprayed from certain flights chemtrails. It can't spread all around the world from just 1 lab leak?!

SARS cov2 appears to be a retrovirus, similar to AIDS, and people might want to become concerned that infection might permanently hijack your cells into continually producing SARS-COV2.
edit on 27-2-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: Maximus0111

How does a "lab leak" spread all around the world?

The same way a zoonotic would... a person got in direct contact with the lab work.
Or it was intentionally released.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Will anyone be held to account?

Not unless they can find a way to pin it on Trump.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Which we all knew, but all officials and media kept toning it down calling it conspiracies.

I learned, a long time ago in the 90's, that when a democrat is close to being caught, they claim it's a vast right wing conspiracy. Hillary was the master at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join