It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Vaccine Myths RE VAERS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: jidnum

VAERS was not created for what you think, it was created as an early warning system only.

These data analysts have done a lot of the work for us.

IHME adheres to the Guidelines for Accurate and Transparent Health Estimates Reporting (GATHER). Learn more about our protocols for best practices in data use.

covid19.healthdata.org...

Here are data analyses by location.

ghdx.healthdata.org...

Man you folks really are arrogant in how you speak to others while simultaneously trying to gaslight AND ignore key points being motioned LOL. I don't care about how many people died from covid and that you think deaths from the jab are ok and worth the risk, my main point is, and i'll repeat it again because you're slow. I'll even bold it for you.

THEY LIED.

It was not safe, it was not effective, they ran with the relative efficacy number and not the "absolute" efficacy number and misled the public while changing the definition of what an actual vaccine is so they can call the covid jab a vaccine. I mean what is wrong with people? Orwellian nonsense happening in real time and folks still don't see it? amazing.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
a reply to: quintessentone

The genome researchers said Covid-19 is FROM SARS-CoV-2 and merged with another pathogen to become a Chimera, so Covid-19 as a Chimera did indeed come from SARS-CoV-2, what is so difficult to understand about that.

Still I don't have the information that I have asked.

Who said what and in which research papers you are referring to?

You have claimed that Covid-19 is a virus. Now that is a chimeric virus. I need you to back up these claims. Otherwise you can say I don't have any evidence

The only way you will find the truth about this is if you do your own research and not use right-wing sources. You need to start looking at the both sides of the fence before you make your opinion. So don't ask any more, do the research and then get back to me.

Show me which sources you used to support the claims that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

And how do you get that Covid-19 is now a chimeric virus.

You have made the claims.

To remind you that several of your claims have been refuted repeatedly as you don't seem to understand the basic differences and definitions.

Claiming right wing agenda is a terrible argument and a desperate escape route.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I addressed your claim with my claim, you have no supporting evidence so provide me with evidence to support your claim. Then I will reciprocate. Make sure it's not right-wing.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

We are not arrogant we are confident in the truth and facts, a big difference.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I addressed your claim with my claim, you have no supporting evidence so provide me with evidence to support your claim. Then I will reciprocate. Make sure it's not right-wing.

You haven't addressed anything. You are trying the escape route in the most desperate ways.

You said

The genome researchers said Covid-19 is FROM SARS-CoV-2 and merged with another pathogen to become a Chimera, so Covid-19 as a Chimera did indeed come from SARS-CoV-2, what is so difficult to understand about that.

Still I don't have the information that I have asked.

Who said what and in which research papers you are referring to?

You have claimed that Covid-19 is a virus. Now that is a chimeric virus. I need you to back up these claims. Otherwise you can say I don't have any evidence.

edit on 21-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You have addressed anything. You are trying the escape route in the most desperate ways.

I asked you for evidence for your claim that Covid and SARS are not virus, prove it.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You will never escape your confirmation bias without independent research, so go forth and deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Is not arrogance only but complete ignorance of even the most basic facts such as as the difference between Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2.
You seem to be struggling with this from the beginning.

Are you still claiming that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

Do you still claim that Covid-19 is a virus?

Do you now claim that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You have addressed anything. You are trying the escape route in the most desperate ways.

I asked you for evidence for your claim that Covid and SARS are not virus, prove it.

I don't think that I have made any claim that SARS-CoV-2 is not a virus.

On the other hand you have said that both SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 are...virus....

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Just how many times have you accused me and anyone who questions your beliefs of being lefties or having left wing ideologies?

A terrible argument of yours and a desperate escape route.

No?

edit on 21-2-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Is not arrogance only but complete ignorance of even the most basic facts such as as the difference between Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2.

Are you still claiming that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

Prove your claim above.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I don't think that I have made any claim that SARS-CoV-2 is not a virus.

On the other hand you have said that both SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 are...virus....

No backtracking allowed. You don't think is the most truest statement you have made to date.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Still no answer as it seems.
I understand you will find it very difficult to argue that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

Or that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus...

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I understand you will find it very difficult to argue that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

Prove me wrong with evidence from non-right-wing sources.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Prove your claim above.

What claim??

It is your claim that SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 are both..virus

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't have to prove you wrong.
You made the claims and the burden of proof is on you.

(post by quintessentone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Just how many times have you accused me and anyone who questions your beliefs of being lefties or having left wing ideologies?

A terrible argument of yours and a desperate escape route.

No?

Maybe we should start our own data collection to come up with those numbers. I am sure they will be astoundingly high numbers.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Prove your claim above.

What claim??

It is your claim that SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 are both..virus

Now you're playing dumb...wait playing?

The claim Covid-19 came from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus, ...is yours and not mine.

It's all yours to prove.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't have to prove you wrong.
You made the claims and the burden of proof is on you.

No, the burden of proof is on you as you are refuting my claims without any evidence-based science and I don't take your opinion as any type of proof or truth.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join